Trump is a pathological liar

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.

Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

This is a mental illness

,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.
,.,.,That is the one who controls our army
.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy
,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force
,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death
,.;,Is Trump the one-?
';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

What say you-?

:)-

It's the end of the world as we know it ... I feel fine. :lol:

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

you DO realise you have described EVERY president we have had since the bastard motherfucker that got elected in 1981 right?:abgg2q.jpg:

what else is new?:haha:

If Trump ever made a true public statement, it would be newsworthy. But, at this point, no one would believe him except the trumpettes.

Those four Congresswomen are haters of America. He has said that, and it is true.
You seem so easily manipulated that I find this hard to believe.

It must be something else---

(1) I am a Russian bot
(2) Posting from a mental hospital
(3) Your mother put you up to this
(4) I’m only 12 years old and that is my excuse, what’s yours?
(5) ____________________________

If none of the above apply, just fill in #5

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

It's the end of the world as we know it ... I feel fine. :lol:

As you know it! Key line

Those four Congresswomen are haters of America. He has said that, and it is true.

(1) I am a Russian bot

Done with foreigners trashing my country that gave them safe haven

If Trump ever made a true public statement, it would be newsworthy. But, at this point, no one would believe him except the trumpettes.

Actually, if Trump said it, it is a lie. You can take that to the bank. BTW. None of them ever praised terrorists, like Trump said. That is as good a place as any to start.

He has denied knowing the people in his campaign that have met with Russians, or said he barely knew them or they were coffee boys.

He has denied knowing Putin before he became president, and also said he didn't know much about Putin (how qualified as POTUS does this make him?).

He has denied ever meeting any of the women who have accused him of rape, even where there was photographic and other evidence.

He has denied knowing Epstein well and said he never liked him. There is a lot of proof this isn't true.

He has denied paying off the women who slept with him, although it's not true.

He has denied knowing the people in his campaign that have met with Russians, or said he barely knew them or they were coffee boys.

He has denied knowing Putin before he became president, and also said he didn't know much about Putin (how qualified as POTUS does this make him?).

He has denied ever meeting any of the women who have accused him of rape, even where there was photographic and other evidence.

He has denied knowing Epstein well and said he never liked him. There is a lot of proof this isn't true.

He has denied paying off the women who slept with him, although it's not true.

Donny considers himself a ladies man because he can afford the hire the highest paid sex workers in the business!

(1) I am a Russian bot

Done with foreigners trashing my country that gave them safe haven
Oh come on, Snowden didn't trash Russia that much.

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

What say me? I say you are not very original. Every Liberal and Democratic Media talking head cannot describe President Trump without using "liar" or "racist". Get some new material.

Most people only count statements proven by observation as facts. Any other statement is written off as opinion. By implication, only science has facts. But dictionaries define fact more generally as something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened.

Your Right to an Opinion Does Not Make Your Opinion Valid

Most people only count statements proven by observation as facts. Any other statement is written off as opinion. By implication, only science has facts. But dictionaries define fact more generally as something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened.

Your Right to an Opinion Does Not Make Your Opinion Valid
Anything else? They hate America. Period.

OK, So We Had To Pick Between Two Pathological Liars
There, You Feel Better Now ??

At Least With This One
We Have An Economy,
Low Unemployment Across All Demographics
Doing Something About Our Porous Border

And There Was A Health Care Fix Democrats Had Been Demanding
That Included Pre-Existing Conditions
But It Failed Famously By One Vote

104BB6D4-ADB3-43D2-AEF1-8F1E35E5A5CA.jpeg

Last edited:

OK, So We Had To Pick Between Two Pathological Liars
There, You Feel Better Now ??

At Least With This One
We Have An Economy,
Low Unemployment Across All Demographics
Doing Something About Our Porous Border

And There Was A Health Care Fix Democrats Had Been Demanding
That Included Pre-Existing Conditions
But It Failed Famously By One Vote

View attachment 270292

Interesting. Trump promised to deport 12 million illegal immigrants in 2 years. FAILED
Trump promised to build a wall that Mexico would pay for. FAILED
Trump promised to round up "millions and millions of illegals" THIS WEEK. FAILED
Trump promised to replace ACA with a spectacular health plan. FAILED

Trump has been in office for 2 years., but somehow, all these fails are the democrats fault. Hmmmmmm.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back