Trump is a pathological liar

Your first bullet is laughable at best.

Your second bullet -- you have not done it. Nor have any of the "experts" who make the same claim you have.

Your third bullet -- you have drawn a conclusion from a simple observation.

Congratulations. You just proved your clams are simply not credible. I'm guessing that's not what you intended...?

I guess I should believe you and not my biology teacher my freshman year of high school who spent a week on the Scientific Method, as well as the chapters in Euclidean Geometry which consists in assuming a small set of intuitively appealing axioms, and deducing many other propositions (theorems) from these.
You should believe me. Your biology teacher would agree with me...unless he's a pompous, self-important irrational Trump-hater like you.

I'm suspect she has passed away, Freshman Biology was in the year 1962. Any other errors you'd like to share with me?
How is that an error when there is no way I could have known that?

You are so damn pathetic.

Meanwhile, you still don't accept that Because You Say So is not the scientific method.

Gee, an ad hominem + a Straw Man ^^^; you really are a clown.
But it's okay when you do it, huh?

Leftists are the flamingest of hypocrites.

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.

Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

This is a mental illness

,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.
,.,.,That is the one who controls our army
.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy
,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force
,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death
,.;,Is Trump the one-?
';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

What say you-?

:)-
when was the last time he cried in front of a fence over the lack of people behind it?

I would demand you prove it, however, judging by the language of your post, you've got lots of other issues to work on first.
Update: See the Fact Checker’s ongoing claims database, 365 days of Trump’s claims
As of Trump’s 100th day, we counted 492 false or misleading claims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.73402469ce5b
Veracity of statements by Donald Trump

Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency. Commentators and fact-checkers have described the rate of his falsehoods as unprecedented[1] in politics,[2][3][4] and they have become a distinctive part of both his business and political identity.[5] He has a pattern of making controversial statements and then denies having done so.[6][7] By June 2019 many news organizations had started describing some of Trump's falsehoods as lies.[8]
Veracity of statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
In a truly superhuman feat, The Washington Post has tallied all the “falsehoods” that have spewed from Trump’s mouth and fingers since January 20, 2017, to April 27, 2019. Per the Post, that’s a whopping 10,111 in 828 days. And the situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is getting markedly worse. After telling a mere 5,000 false and misleading statements during his first 601 days in office, the pace and frequency of the lies has accelerated such that he doubled his bullshit in just a third of the time, telling almost 23 lies a day in the seven-month period beginning in late October, during midterm elections.

Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated
It is precisely this fixation on Donald Trump's every breath,.,,., no human being, is without flaws, failings and imperfections, which would enable them to see past an individual's shortcomings to judge not the person
If Trump wasn't "The (President Of The USA)" I would care less what he does but he is President who controls much of my life and others, including yours.
Trump has committed bankruptcy (5) five times leaving his creditors holding empty bags which is what he will do to us as well.
You're evidently so hung up on every move the man makes you just can't see him clearly or respect the office or even acknowledge he is rightfully your President.
Actually Trump lost the popular vote. All my life I thought our vote counted, now, sadly; I know better. BTW; your vote isn't worth a dime either.

night_son, you're lost in a fervor and zealotry which has washed away your common sense, ability to reason and love your country. What a shame. :)-

I guess I should believe you and not my biology teacher my freshman year of high school who spent a week on the Scientific Method, as well as the chapters in Euclidean Geometry which consists in assuming a small set of intuitively appealing axioms, and deducing many other propositions (theorems) from these.
You should believe me. Your biology teacher would agree with me...unless he's a pompous, self-important irrational Trump-hater like you.

I'm suspect she has passed away, Freshman Biology was in the year 1962. Any other errors you'd like to share with me?

Meanwhile, you still don't accept that Because You Say So is not the scientific method.

No, "Leftists" are individuals who hold one value in common (The People) but differ on the means to make America better. You are a singular, arrogant curmudgeon, with nothing to offer but captious criticisms. Go stalk someone else, you have no impact on me.

What say you-?-
Well, in fairness, I'd certainly degree that his behaviors are pathological, and I'd agree with those who say he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. His constant stream of self-aggrandizing, comical hyperbole puts him right in with the core definitions of the disorder.

But "liar". That's different. A "liar" says things he knows are not true, and I'm not so sure of that yet. I think it's possible - possible - that he essentially believes whatever comes out of his mouth. There is a medical term for this, I just don't remember it. In other words, when he spouts off whatever ridiculous hyperbole that strikes him at the moment, there is a mechanism in his subconscious that instantly translates or transforms it into something he believes. Truly and sincerely.

So is that then a lie? You could say that. But at least a liar knows what he's saying is untrue or absurd. This to me is more dangerous.

But to your point, from Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

Defining a pathological liar
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies.

Some evidence from 2007Trusted Source suggests that issues affecting the central nervous system may predispose someone to pathological lying.

Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

A 2016 studyTrusted Source of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.

>>>>> A pathological liar tells lies and stories that fall somewhere between conscious lying and delusion. They sometimes believe their own lies.

It’s difficult to know how to deal with a pathological liar who may not always be conscious of their lying. Some do it so often that experts believe they may not know the difference between fact and fiction after some time.

Last edited:

No, "Leftists" are individuals who hold one value in common (The People) but differ on the means to make America better. You are a singular, arrogant curmudgeon, with nothing to offer but captious criticisms. Go stalk someone else, you have no impact on me.
And yet you're pouting out loud that I'm not acknowledging your superiority.

You're weak.

It’s difficult to know how to deal with a pathological liar who may not always be conscious of their lying. Some do it so often that experts believe they may not know the difference between fact and fiction after some time.

Please keep in mind we are not talking about your favorite bartender or taxi driver, we are talking about the President Of the United States!!
Is Trump qualified to be President or not-?
Check the box below that best fits your view--
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.

Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

This is a mental illness

,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.
,.,.,That is the one who controls our army
.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy
,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force
,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death
,.;,Is Trump the one-?
';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

What say you-?

Don't care. Keep pissing China and Pooty Poot off an pray for a nice and level swamp with nothing in sight

I will be the first to vote--

[ ] Yes
[XXXXXX] No

Trump believes if we are at WAR; he can’t lose the 2020 election

How Trump’s arch-hawk lured Britain into a dangerous trap to punish Iran

With the seizure of a supertanker off Gibraltar, distracted UK government was set up by John Bolton as collateral damage

John Bolton, White House national security adviser and notorious Iraq-era hawk, is a man on a mission. Given broad latitude over policy by Donald Trump, he is widely held to be driving the US confrontation with Iran. And in his passionate bid to tame Tehran, Bolton cares little who gets hurt – even if collateral damage includes a close ally such as Britain.

So when Bolton heard British Royal Marines had seized an Iranian oil tanker off Gibraltar on America’s Independence Day, his joy was unconfined. “Excellent news: UK has detained the supertanker Grace I laden with Iranian oil bound for Syria in violation of EU sanctions,” he exulted on Twitter.

Bolton’s delighted reaction suggested the seizure was a surprise. But accumulating evidence suggests the opposite is true, and that Bolton’s national security team was directly involved in manufacturing the Gibraltar incident. The suspicion is that Conservative politicians, distracted by picking a new prime minister, jockeying for power, and preoccupied with Brexit, stumbled into an American trap.
Trump’s arch-hawk lured Britain into a dangerous trap to punish Iran | Simon Tisdall

Please keep in mind we are not talking about your favorite bartender or taxi driver, we are talking about the President Of the United States!!
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
Qualified, no, but because of his temperament than anything else.

If a voter is open to business leaders as opposed to professional politicians, there are many who are more qualified, dignified, intelligent, articulate, professional, respectful, pragmatic, thoughtful and appropriate than Trump, and I fear that he may be wrecking for them, at least for the near future.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If a voter is open to business leaders as opposed to professional politicians, there are many who are more qualified, dignified, intelligent, articulate, professional, respectful, pragmatic, thoughtful and appropriate than Trump, and I fear that he may be wrecking for them, at least for the near future.
Lowest unemployment in 60 years hmmmm that’s really bad eh?

Energy independent now is bad

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Clearly you want to change the subject. Understandable.

The unemployment trajectory that he inherited has continued since he took office, yes. That's a good thing!

Unfortunately, he paid for it with an exploding deficit, something that should not be done in a period of growth.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

The unemployment trajectory that he inherited has continued since he took office, yes.

Unfortunately, he paid for it with an exploding deficit, something that should not be done in a period of growth.
It wasn’t a deficit before he took office? Who provided the bill he signed? Oh yeah all the same fks who were always there

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

The unemployment trajectory that he inherited has continued since he took office, yes.

It wasn’t a deficit before he took office? Who provided the bill he signed? Oh yeah all the same fks who were always there
Perhaps you didn't know that he significantly increased the deficit from its downward trajectory.

I've noticed that talk radio doesn't cover that, so I can understand the confusion.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Perhaps you didn't know that he significantly increased the deficit from its downward trajectory.

I've noticed that talk radio doesn't cover that, so I can understand the confusion.
10 trillion in debt from obammy? Terrible I agree

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Trump has been totally transparent. If that carries over to our next president it is a good thing.

10 trillion in debt from obammy? Terrible I agree
Okay, sounds good.

Forum List

Back