‘Trump is a brother now’: Did Trump’s black support just SKYROCKET overnight?

She talks about the "big trick" that Democrats are pulling AND mentions Pence' support for sending money to help white people in Ukraine when so many black Americans are suffering under Biden.

Where are all the Dems on this forum to tell us why all is well?

It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now-infamous mugshot.
Remember that time that Trump surrendered and got his picture taken and then posted his picture with the phase Never Surrender everywhere?!?!

Haha, y’all are funny. Yes I believe Blacks and people everywhere are laughing at the stupidity

It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now-infamous mugshot.

Now viral video of Trump’s motorcade reportedly rolling through urban Atlanta showed black residents lining the streets to cheer him on and offering their support yelling, “Free Trump!”

As Trump turned himself in on Thursday, “Blacks for Trump” also lined the street outside of the Fulton County jailhouse. The organization’s founder, Maurice Symonette, spoke to Rolling Out about the group showing up to the jail to support the former president.

“Why are you all out here in Atlanta to support Trump?” the media outlet asked Symonette.

“I’m out here today because Trump is being treated like, what they would call, a n*****,” he responded.

BJ -

I might need to apologize to the black community in the USA.
I knew intellectually that they didn't trust L.E. or The Justice System.
I couldn't feel it deep sown in my bones -

Sawry Brothers and Sisters!

Sorry.
Irrelevant

The democrat Party votes for those who do not see the benefit of actually voting for the collapse of civilization

She talks about the "big trick" that Democrats are pulling AND mentions Pence' support for sending money to help white people in Ukraine when so many black Americans are suffering under Biden.

Where are all the Dems on this forum to tell us why all is well?

Axe dem yourself

Remember that time that Trump surrendered and got his picture taken and then posted his picture with the phase Never Surrender everywhere?!?!

Haha, y’all are funny. Yes I believe Blacks and people everywhere are laughing at the stupidity
If they saw your post they would be.

You cannot win without the Black vote. If they manage to we will know it was stolen again.
Is there any plausible situation where Trump loses and you don’t think it was stolen? Is that even possible in your mind?

Now viral video of Trump’s motorcade reportedly rolling through urban Atlanta showed black residents lining the streets to cheer him on and offering their support yelling, “Free Trump!”

As Trump turned himself in on Thursday, “Blacks for Trump” also lined the street outside of the Fulton County jailhouse. The organization’s founder, Maurice Symonette, spoke to Rolling Out about the group showing up to the jail to support the former president.

“Why are you all out here in Atlanta to support Trump?” the media outlet asked Symonette.

“I’m out here today because Trump is being treated like, what they would call, a n*****,” he responded.

BJ -

I might need to apologize to the black community in the USA.
I knew intellectually that they didn't trust L.E. or The Justice System.
I couldn't feel it deep sown in my bones -

Sawry Brothers and Sisters!

Sorry.
I've been saying this for YEARS.

The poor in the inner-city...Black, Latino, White and everything in between...they have more in common with US than they do the rich, liberal, uptown elites.

We just need more outreach.

Because I’m curious what your answer is now… is there any way that trump loses and you don’t think it’s stolen? Is that a possibility?
Why would he lose? He is more popular than ever. These show trials would not be happening if they did not think he is going to win. Cheating will not be as easy this time.

Why would he lose? He is more popular than ever. These show trials would not be happening if they did not think he is going to win. Cheating will not be as easy this time.
You’re not answering my question. Answer mine and I’ll answer yours?

With his billions Trump could not have paid for this kind of boost.

Trump be a brotha now.

The left will just point out that the only one who was denied bail was the black man, then try to shift the blame on Trump for not bailing him out. I can already see this one coming. But personally, I don't many black folks are actually stupid enough to believe them.

Never happened
Of course

Forum List

Back