‘Trump is a brother now’: Did Trump’s black support just SKYROCKET overnight?

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now-infamous mugshot.

Now viral video of Trump’s motorcade reportedly rolling through urban Atlanta showed black residents lining the streets to cheer him on and offering their support yelling, “Free Trump!”

As Trump turned himself in on Thursday, “Blacks for Trump” also lined the street outside of the Fulton County jailhouse. The organization’s founder, Maurice Symonette, spoke to Rolling Out about the group showing up to the jail to support the former president.

“Why are you all out here in Atlanta to support Trump?” the media outlet asked Symonette.

“I’m out here today because Trump is being treated like, what they would call, a n*****,” he responded.

BJ -

I might need to apologize to the black community in the USA.
I knew intellectually that they didn't trust L.E. or The Justice System.
I couldn't feel it deep sown in my bones -

Sawry Brothers and Sisters!

Sorry.

One of former President Donald Trump’s 18 co-defendants in the Georgia election case has remained in jail after turning himself in on Thursday.

Hours before the former president arrived at the Fulton County Jail, Harrison Floyd, once the director of “Black Voices for Trump” was booked but then held without bond.

Martin Luther King [Jr.] said, I want to see little white kids with little black kids, all of a sudden, he came up dead. When Malcolm X said, ‘Hey, I just discovered all white people aren’t the devil,’ two days later, he was put to death,” Symonette asserted.

Others were all-in for Trump.

“I don’t believe half of the stuff they are saying about Trump,” Dorthy Harp, a black Trump supporter, declared according to Atlanta Daily World. “Why are they always trying to attack the man? It’s because he wants to run for president again.”

One of former President Donald Trump’s 18 co-defendants in the Georgia election case has remained in jail after turning himself in on Thursday.

Hours before the former president arrived at the Fulton County Jail, Harrison Floyd, once the director of “Black Voices for Trump” was booked but then held without bond.

Those racists! They let everyone else off but the black guy? They really don't care about optics, they've learned they can get away with anything, and now they do anything they want with impunity.

I think that once you execute a coup against a beloved President, you believe that you can do anything.

Yep, they just keep pushing the envelope, and so far it's worked for them. Of course that's because the 'media' is their mouthpiece, but their comfort in the blatant acts they're pulling off should set alarms off.

It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now-infamous mugshot.

Now viral video of Trump’s motorcade reportedly rolling through urban Atlanta showed black residents lining the streets to cheer him on and offering their support yelling, “Free Trump!”

As Trump turned himself in on Thursday, “Blacks for Trump” also lined the street outside of the Fulton County jailhouse. The organization’s founder, Maurice Symonette, spoke to Rolling Out about the group showing up to the jail to support the former president.

“Why are you all out here in Atlanta to support Trump?” the media outlet asked Symonette.

“I’m out here today because Trump is being treated like, what they would call, a n*****,” he responded.

BJ -

I might need to apologize to the black community in the USA.
I knew intellectually that they didn't trust L.E. or The Justice System.
I couldn't feel it deep sown in my bones -

Sawry Brothers and Sisters!

Sorry.
Have you read the latest Politico poll?

You should see it.

They have no idea how bad the optics are of the world seeing the DemoKKKrats treat Trump they way they've treated millions of black people throughout their party's vile, racist history.

Reminds me of an old phrase, passed down through the generations.

Some attribute it to Mark Twain, others say it harkens even as far back as Aristotle.

"Fuck around and find out."

Looks like democrats stepped in it this time
Poop1.jpg

Perhaps Fani Willis, the District Attorney for Fulton County, who indicted the Republican frontrunner for questioning the 2020 election should prosecute herself given that she appears to have done the same thing.

The prosecutor has made many posts on social media questioning election outcomes and procedures. She did so not only for the 2020 election but also concerning the 2018 midterm elections. As Benny Johnson observed, “Fulton County DA Fani Willis regularly questioned election results & used her office to push unfounded election conspiracies. On the eve of Trump’s arrest in Georgia for “challenging” an election — a deep dive into the prosecutor’s history of doing the same thing.”

Forum List

Back