‘Trump is a brother now’: Did Trump’s black support just SKYROCKET overnight?

If my supposed "willful ignorance" could "destroy that support",
Yup.
then said support never really possessed much conviction to begin with - ay?
It’s very fragile, and people like you keep it so.

Keep pushing on it and you might as well still be a Hillbot.

Assuming you aren’t.
Talk about a mile wide and an inch deep.
Sounds about right.

And you’re working to alienate THE single most crucial voting block you need to court.

You switched parties, but still need to take the Red Pill.

It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now-infamous mugshot.

Now viral video of Trump’s motorcade reportedly rolling through urban Atlanta showed black residents lining the streets to cheer him on and offering their support yelling, “Free Trump!”

As Trump turned himself in on Thursday, “Blacks for Trump” also lined the street outside of the Fulton County jailhouse. The organization’s founder, Maurice Symonette, spoke to Rolling Out about the group showing up to the jail to support the former president.

“Why are you all out here in Atlanta to support Trump?” the media outlet asked Symonette.

“I’m out here today because Trump is being treated like, what they would call, a n*****,” he responded.

BJ -

I might need to apologize to the black community in the USA.
I knew intellectually that they didn't trust L.E. or The Justice System.
I couldn't feel it deep sown in my bones -

Sawry Brothers and Sisters!

Sorry.
You mean his black support Jumped from 2% to 3%?

It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now-infamous mugshot.

Now viral video of Trump’s motorcade reportedly rolling through urban Atlanta showed black residents lining the streets to cheer him on and offering their support yelling, “Free Trump!”

As Trump turned himself in on Thursday, “Blacks for Trump” also lined the street outside of the Fulton County jailhouse. The organization’s founder, Maurice Symonette, spoke to Rolling Out about the group showing up to the jail to support the former president.

“Why are you all out here in Atlanta to support Trump?” the media outlet asked Symonette.

“I’m out here today because Trump is being treated like, what they would call, a n*****,” he responded.

BJ -

I might need to apologize to the black community in the USA.
I knew intellectually that they didn't trust L.E. or The Justice System.
I couldn't feel it deep sown in my bones -

Sawry Brothers and Sisters!

Sorry.
I am beginning to believe strongly in favor of gun control. Democrats are constantly shooting themselves in the foot. They should be kept as far away from guns as possible.

Yup.

It’s very fragile, and people like you keep it so.

Keep pushing on it and you might as well still be a Hillbot.

Assuming you aren’t.

Sounds about right.

And you’re working to alienate THE single most crucial voting block you need to court.

You switched parties, but still need to take the Red Pill.

Yeah, you make less and less sense every time you opine on this subject.

As long as the Leftist dummies vote for that Cornel West dude, we're gonna be juuuuuust fine. ;)

Yeah, you make less and less sense every time you opine on this subject.
Naw.

Assuming you’re not a Democrat operative, you’d do less damage to your newfound party if you just openly supported Biden.

Your devotion to your ignorance, whether driven by laziness or ego, or both, does far more damage than you care to understand.
As long as the Leftist dummies vote for that Cornel West dude, we're gonna be juuuuuust fine.
No - Trump is highly unlikely to win under nearly all scenarios.

But keep up the good work - US conservatism is all but suffocated due to behavior like yours.

Those racists! They let everyone else off but the black guy? They really don't care about optics, they've learned they can get away with anything, and now they do anything they want with impunity.
Southern Democrats never change when it comes to Blacks doing what Democrats don’t want.

I'm sure between now and election day African Americans will go berzerk because some white cop shot some black dude. Blacks will vote like lemmings for Biden and the rest of the Democrats.

Forum List

Back