Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard to Capitol four days before Jan. 6 riots, memo shows

If anyone “blocked it” it was his Secdef who took no action after Trump mentioned Deploying NG to protect “his people” on Jan 3

BUT Trump took no action to deploy on Jan 6

None
I don't know if you know this, but the president doesn't personally do things like that. He gives orders and expects the people responsible to carry them out. Basically, someone dropped the ball. But keep the faith, I hear it helps.

The bottom line is, TRUMP! wanted the NG there.

I don't know if you know this, but the president doesn't personally do things like that. He gives orders and expects the people responsible to carry them out. Basically, someone dropped the ball. But keep the faith, I hear it helps.

The bottom line is, TRUMP! wanted the NG there.
If anyone dropped the ball it was Secdef Miller.

But yes, Trump had responsibility to ensure his orders were carried out … if that’s what he really wants

He did nothing on Jan 6 except watch TV and giggle

If anyone dropped the ball it was Secdef Miller.

But yes, Trump had responsibility to ensure his orders were carried out … if that’s what he really wants

He did nothing on Jan 6 except watch TV and giggle
Now I know you're making up crap.

1. Since when does a president have to micro-manage his people?
2. Were you hiding behind the plants in the corner again?
3. Sounds like your spear got deflected AGAIN and won't hit TRUMP! at all.

1. Since when does a president have to micro-manage his people?
If he's watching the Capitol being attacked and he had ordered a NG deployment that he actually wanted...yea...he has the responsibility to demand to know why there was no NG there and demand that it happen NOW...ya know...the way Pence actually did

Trump of course didn't do that because he didn't WANT that Insurrection stopped. He wanted the electoral count stopped

If he's watching the Capitol being attacked and he had ordered a NG deployment that he actually wanted...yea...he has the responsibility to demand to know why there was no NG there and demand that it happen NOW...ya know...the way Pence actually did

Trump of course didn't do that because he didn't WANT that Insurrection stopped. He wanted the electoral count stopped
Well, you're determined, I'll give you that. What about the people who refused the security in the first place? They certainly bear responsibility in this. I know, you're totally fixated on one person and one person only, but if you want true justice, you're going to have to look at everyone.

Well, you're determined, I'll give you that. What about the people who refused the security in the first place? They certainly bear responsibility in this. I know, you're totally fixated on one person and one person only, but if you want true justice, you're going to have to look at everyone.
Who would that be?

Since Trump's "request" never went beyond Secdef Miller...he's the only person that fits that bill

I'm "mad at" Trump and his Magarats
Which reveals the real purpose behind the dog and pony show going on right now. It's not trying to find out what really happened on 1/6 or to pursue justice, it is and always has been about just one thing, destroying TRUMP!. Get back to me when you're interested in finding the whole story, not just bits and pieces you think will damage TRUMP!.

Which reveals the real purpose behind the dog and pony show going on right now. It's not trying to find out what really happened on 1/6 or to pursue justice, it is and always has been about just one thing, destroying TRUMP!. Get back to me when you're interested in finding the whole story, not just bits and pieces you think will damage TRUMP!.
I am VERY interested in finding the whole story.

From what I've seen so far there's a through line that runs from Trump through various MAGArats and right back to Trump

I am VERY interested in finding the whole story.

From what I've seen so far there's a through line that runs from Trump through various MAGArats and right back to Trump
And that's all you're focused on. You refuse to even consider anything that might deviate from that. So no, I don't think you're interested in the whole story.

And that's all you're focused on. You refuse to even consider anything that might deviate from that. So no, I don't think you're interested in the whole story.
Again. I am absolutely interested in "the whole story".

What I'm NOT interested in is bogus claims that facts don't support

And the Whole Story regarding the NG deployment does not include Pelosi. Nor Schumer.

It's on The Capitol Police leadership....Trump's Cabinet, and Trump himself

Again. I am absolutely interested in "the whole story".

What I'm NOT interested in is bogus claims that facts don't support

And the Whole Story regarding the NG deployment does not include Pelosi. Nor Schumer.

It's on The Capitol Police leadership....Trump's Cabinet, and Trump himself
And we know that TRUMP! wanted them deployed.

Given that he didn't send the rioters, that's a bit of a stretch.
Of course he did....well, he sent his rally goers there....

The proud boys, and oath keepers and 3percenters etc went to the Capitol earlier while the rally was still going, to be front line positions.... the crowd from the Ellipse rally were sent from behind, to push those guys through the guards and gates... Is what I've read..

Of course he did....well, he sent his rally goers there....

The proud boys, and oath keepers and 3percenters etc went to the Capitol earlier while the rally was still going, to be front line positions.... the crowd from the Ellipse rally were sent from behind, to push those guys through the guards and gates... Is what I've read..
And therein lies the rub. None of us know his motivations beyond him telling the rally goers to protest peacefully. You should examine your sources and post them for discussion. If they're just printing their opinions, then what you've read isn't fact.

Forum List

Back