Trump insults a war hero

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
You earned a Purple heart? Where did you serve and how did you earn that Purple Heart?

I never said I earned it you stupid dyke.
Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on who properly earned military medals. We're listening.

I said it belongs to the son of the one that earned it, dyke. Now go shave your hairy back and stop bothering me

I wonder how many she has? and she could tell us about the combat she was in while she's at it. she thinks because she served that's gives her a RIGHT to be a witch to everyone

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Kerry was no war hero, fool

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
Who did you steal that from? The only thing you know about Kerry is that he is a democrat. That is the only fact that lets inbred fucks like you attack him.

Fuck you. Kerry is no fucking war hero. Nada, aint happening. You idiot left loons have low standards if you think Kerry is anything but what he is...a fucking coward and traitor

Only in your strange, obtuse, fecal-infected RWNJ wet-dreams, toodles.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.

Who did you steal that from? The only thing you know about Kerry is that he is a democrat. That is the only fact that lets inbred fucks like you attack him.

Fuck you. Kerry is no fucking war hero. Nada, aint happening. You idiot left loons have low standards if you think Kerry is anything but what he is...a fucking coward and traitor

why didn't your guys strip him of his medals ?

how did he pass the investigation for Secretary of state?

it was all lies and you lap lies

You earned a Purple heart? Where did you serve and how did you earn that Purple Heart?

Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on who properly earned military medals. We're listening.

I said it belongs to the son of the one that earned it, dyke. Now go shave your hairy back and stop bothering me
Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on military medals and who properly earned theirs and who did not.

I wonder how many she has? and she could tell us about the combat she was in while she's at it. she thinks because she served that's gives her a RIGHT to be a witch to everyone

She's an annoyance, I just take her off ignore to btich slap her once in awhile

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.

What a bunch of bullshit. Trump was born in 1946, he was 20 when many were being sent to Vietnam.

Define War Hero?
McCain was not a great pilot - loosing two Navy aircraft while piloting them. ... A third was destroyed on the deck of the carrier USS Forrestal when a missile fired.
Then in fact getting shot down, so where does hero come into play?

I have a few, but never served in combat so no combat medals nor a Purple Heart. But I do know enough about medals and regulations.....it takes more than just having one hanging on a wall to become knowledgeable, you know.

How many do YOU have from your time serving in Viet Nam, Stephanie?

This just gets worse...

False.

McCain is a horrid Senator and a milquetoast conservative. He should be called out for his rotten Senate record.

But his war record? That's crossing a line. Trump is way out of line.

There you go. You did it right.

It's ok to have an opinion about every pol, but to disparage American service? No way.

You are absolutely right. Trump is way out of line.

How much you wanna bet he goes up 5 more points in GOP polling now?

Hint...Irish LASS would hint at the lack of a penis...

and now all of sudden they on left all CARE about McCain.

two faced hypocrites is the standard for them. because when he was running for President. they dumped all over him because he was shot down and captured

I can agree with that, McCain caused the death of a bunch of sailors by showing off and causing a fire, and sang like a canary under captivity

why didn't your guys strip him of his medals ?

how did he pass the investigation for Secretary of state?

it was all lies and you lap lies
I remember they even pulled out his fitreps from that time period. Damn good fitreps too. But I'm sure Sassy is an expert in that too.

Forum List

Back