Trump insults a war hero

John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

John Kerry military service controversy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's Vietnam war record. In television advertisements and a book called Unfit for Command, co-authored by John O'Neill and Jerome Corsi, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (SBVT), a 527 group later known as the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, questioned details of his military service record and circumstances relating to the award of his combat medals. Their campaign against Kerry's presidential bid received widespread publicity,[1] but was later discredited and gave rise to the neologism "swiftboating", to describe an unfair or untrue political attack.[2][3] Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crewmates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false.[4]

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Indeed. It started with a nasty tweet.

Well, ok, a tweet is a tweet is a tweet, but in today's technological landscape, a tweet can cause a lavine to happen.

I mean, John McCain is not really my style, but I have respected the man and cannot even begin to imagine the horrors he suffered in captivity. He really is an American hero and I think that Donald Trump may end up rueing this one.

It's definitely a mistake to attack McCain's war record, but there's plenty of evidence to show that he was shot down because he was a lousy pilot.

Early life and military career of John McCain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ambivalent about his presence there,[40] McCain chose not to conform to the Academy's rules and some of its traditions.[42] Each year he was given over a hundred demerits – earning him membership in the "Century Club"[20] – for offenses such as shoes not being shined, formation faults, room in disorder, and talking out of place.[40] His father came to the Academy to reprimand him on his behavior a number of times.[32]

McCain graduated from the Naval Academy in June 1958; he was fifth from the bottom in class rank, 894th out of 899.[40]

During a March 1960 practice run in Texas, he lost track of his altitude and speed, and his single-seat, single-pistoned-engine AD-6 Skyraider crashed into Corpus Christi Bay and sank to the bottom.[62]

Starting in November 1960, McCain flew Skyraiders with the VA-65 "World Famous Fighting Tigers" squadron[59][63] on the aircraft carriers USS Intrepid and USS Enterprise.[64] The carriers were based at Naval Station Norfolk[63] and cruised in the Caribbean and in several deployments to the Mediterranean.[61] His aviation skills improved,[61][62] but around December 1961 he collided with power lines while recklessly flying too low over southern Spain.[62] The area suffered a power outage, but McCain was able to return his damaged Skyraider to Intrepid.[62]

In November 1965, he had his third accident when apparent engine failure in his T-2 Buckeye trainer jet over the Eastern Shore of Virginia led to his ejecting safely before his plane crashed.[62

As I said in the other thread.

None of the Democrats gave a crap about that when he (McCain) was Running for President

so now today he's back to being a war hero. And we are suppose to get all bent over what Trump said?

who cares he's free to say what he wants. Him and McCain has some feud going on and I could care less about McCain. he should have retired after his failed Presidential run
You obviously didn't read my posts here in 2008 then.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.
Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

He's been a sleazy lying two-faced politician ever since.

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Kerry was no war hero, fool

all four month he served in Vietnam. war hero is laughable. traitor to his military men and women serving at the time is more like it

You are a truly stupid hack.

John Kerry served in the military, in the war, from 1966-1970, FOUR YEARS. The four months you speak of were just his last tour, you fucking idiot.

He EARNED a silver star, a bronze star and three purple hearts.

So, go fuck yourself, you worthless hack. You are disgusting and totally unamerican in every possible way.

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how

This just gets worse...

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.
That's what Duke Cunningham did....but sold out the military by taking bribes while on the Armed Services Committee. Fortunately, he got caught and went to prison.

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
Who did you steal that from? The only thing you know about Kerry is that he is a democrat. That is the only fact that lets inbred fucks like you attack him.

This just gets worse...

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

He's been a sleazy lying two-faced politician ever since.

Add a back stabbing sleazy lying two faced politician. I don't give a crap he's a so called, republican or a so called, war hero. he's a back stabbing sob in my book. he isn't in some Protected class where we can't speak of him. they pulled that shit on us with Obama

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?

He won't last

Forum List

Back