Trump insults a war hero

so what. as if you on the left could care. none of you cared about that when he ran for President. or that Bush and Reagan served their country.

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

Don't be silly. At this point the left LOVES trump..............GO DONALD!!!!!!

Donald is a great Standard Bearer for the GOP

I never said I earned it you stupid dyke.
Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on who properly earned military medals. We're listening.

I said it belongs to the son of the one that earned it, dyke. Now go shave your hairy back and stop bothering me

I wonder how many she has? and she could tell us about the combat she was in while she's at it. she thinks because she served that's gives her a RIGHT to be a witch to everyone

She's an annoyance, I just take her off ignore to btich slap her once in awhile

I never take her off. all she does is troll/stalk as you found out in this thread.

Yeah she thinks I'm you, but of course she thinks munching carpet is normal so there you go

Hey, Mac1958

WAPO put out a second corollary article to go with this one, with some interesting information at the end:

Donald Trump disparaged John McCain s military service. Is this the end of his run - The Washington Post

(of all the negative tweets, I think that Jindal's says it the best)

As CBS' John Dickerson pointed out on Twitter, Trump's comment allows establishment Republicans who disagreed with Trump's much more vituperative comments about Mexican immigrants to at last lay into him or write him off. Several of Trump's primary opponents were loathe to respond to his immigration comments with much ferocity. But defending illegal immigrants requires a higher political investment than defending former prisoners of war. Ted Cruz, Trump's most reliable defender on the immigration remarks, declined to condemn these comments, either.

Voters may react differently. Given the increasing number of times Trump has made outlandish comments that have been disproven or rebuked -- and that Trump has nonetheless steadily risen in the polls -- it's easy to envision Trump not paying much of a price this time, either.

Among the conservative voters that rallied to Trump's side after his attacks on immigration, McCain is hardly a favorite. (Some laughter can be heard in the audience following Trump's comment.) But for less fervent voters who liked the idea of straight-shooting Donald Trump who was the only guy talking about immigration, the comments will likely cause some reconsideration of support. Average Republican voters support deporting illegal immigrants. They are far more likely, however, to support military service.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.
Trump isn't old enough to have served in the war. He didn't run from it, he maybe roller skated.

Dakota Meyer is a hero. He saved the lives of others. John McCain was captured. He suffered horribly, true, but he did nothing heroic.

What a bunch of bullshit. Trump was born in 1946, he was 20 when many were being sent to Vietnam.
He got medical deferments and never served.

Records contradict Trump s stated reason for avoiding Vietnam War service - NY Daily News

What do you see damaging in here??

Home> Politics
Donald Trump's Own Secret: Vietnam Draft Records
April 29, 2011
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN
Russell Goldman More from Russell »

via This Week

abc_donald_trump_curses_110429_wg.jpg

Donald Trump Products: Made in China
Next Video Trump's Tax Returns vs. Obama's Birth Certificate
Auto Start: On | Off

Newly released documents suggest that a young Donald Trump received several deferments that could have allowed him to avoid service in Vietnam, contrasting claims he made this week that he missed the draft solely because he had a high lottery number.

Trump, who has hinted in recent weeks at a possible run for the White House, told WNYW, the New York Fox affiliate, that he was "lucky" to avoid the draft and remembered the lottery taking place while he was a student at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.

"I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers and I got a very, very high number and those numbers never got up to," Trump said.

In that conversation Trump did not mention he also received several deferment
According to his Selective Service records, first obtained by the website The Smoking Gun through a Freedom of Information Act request, Trump received four student deferments between 1964 and 1968 while in college and an additional medical deferment after graduating.

Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School in 1968. The lottery occurred in December 1969, conflicting with Trump's recollection of the event.

Lottery numbers ranged from 1 to 365 and were allotted according to birthdates. Trump's number was a very high, 356.

Trump received his first two student deferments while enrolled at Fordham University in New York City in June 1964 and December 1965. He transferred to Wharton as a sophomore that year and received another two 2-S deferments in December 1966 and January 1968 during his last year of college.

He was classified "available for service" (class 1-A) in November 1966, but just three weeks later in December 1966 he was given a new student deferment.

Upon graduation Trump, the son of a wealthy New York City real estate developer, was no longer eligible for student deferments.

In October 1968, he was declared medically unfit to serve except "in time of national emergency," even though he had been declared fit to serve in 1966.

In 1972, Trump was ultimately declared ineligible for service and given a final 4-F deferment.

The documents do not specify the reasons Trump was given a medical deferment. Nor do the documents categorically suggest it was deferments and not a high draft number that ultimately allowed him to avoid the draft.
Donald Trump s Vietnam Draft Records Secret Documents About Deferments Revealed - ABC News

and now all of sudden they on left all CARE about McCain.

two faced hypocrites is the standard for them. because when he was running for President. they dumped all over him because he was shot down and captured

Yep. Interesting that now all of a sudden he is a war hero... When during the election he was a traitor that gave the enemy information. My how time be a changing.

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Kerry was no war hero, fool

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how

Then you did not earn that purple heart, someone else did. I know you love to be bossy, but it just doesn't work here. Learn to debate like a real adult, well, assuming that you ARE an adult.

LOL Dude,I don't take direction from fools like you. Learn it and then live it. Understand?

You are not very good at this, now are you....

So not a word about the rude comments that McCain made about the thousands of people who attended a Trump rally in Arizona a couple days earlier? McCain called those people "crazies." "Crazies"? They were good Americans who want to preserve what's left of their country, not "crazies."

So Trump fired back with some tough rhetoric of his own, and of course the left and the weak-kneed right scream and whine over it.

Why no outrage over McCain calling thousands of conservative Americans "crazies"?

You know when you live in a country where Ted Nugent is a hero and John McCain is a war time loser something has gone wrong. I wouldn't lift a weapon and go to war for Americans who thought so little of service and sacrifice. We need to bring back the stinking draft and make people serve and honor military service, they won't be so quick to stomp and spit on service and sacrifice.

Kerry was no war hero, fool

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how

Then you did not earn that purple heart, someone else did. I know you love to be bossy, but it just doesn't work here. Learn to debate like a real adult, well, assuming that you ARE an adult.

LOL Dude,I don't take direction from fools like you. Learn it and then live it. Understand?

You are not very good at this, now are you....

GFY...have a pleasant day

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?
I think it's great he's leading in the polls. McCain was a traitor and brainwashed by the Viet Cong, just like Jane Fonda.

Last edited:
republicans trashed Kerry service

they trashed tammy Duckworhts service

they trashed Max Clelands service

republican will trash military service

they honor nothing

so what. as if you on the left could care

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?
I think it's great he's leading in the polls. McCain was a traitor and brainwashed by the Viet Cong.

Yes! The GOP needs Trump at the top of the ticket!

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Yeah,and McCain sucks as well.
Wont knock his military service but he's a dipshit.
Unlike john fucken fairy who couldnt wait to get home so he could slander American service men.
But he was right about Viet Nam....maybe that's the one unforgivable thing.

Forum List

Back