Trump insults a war hero

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Kerry was no war hero, fool

Yes, he is, you stupid fool.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has done things that most people can only dream of.

So, go fuck yourself, troll.

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
You earned a Purple heart? Where did you serve and how did you earn that Purple Heart?

Now, back to the OP, which is about Don Trump, an even bigger troll than you, SassyFuckSnoot.

Look, asshole.I have a purple heart that hangs in our den and will someday be given to the son of the man that earned it. It was paid for in blood and sacrifice, don't you EVER try to tell me what a hero is. Kerry is no fucking hero. No way, no how
Who did you steal that from? The only thing you know about Kerry is that he is a democrat. That is the only fact that lets inbred fucks like you attack him.

Fuck you. Kerry is no fucking war hero. Nada, aint happening. You idiot left loons have low standards if you think Kerry is anything but what he is...a fucking coward and traitor

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?

He won't last

What a shame. He has been great entertainment.

But then again, he's worth 10 billion, so he can do a Perot in 2016!

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.
That's what Duke Cunningham did....but sold out the military by taking bribes while on the Armed Services Committee. Fortunately, he got caught and went to prison.

then the republican party punished the lady who got him convicted

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

McCain has no dignity. He's been trading on his war hero status for decades so he can sell out the voters of his state.

McCain served in the war. Trump ran from it so he could become a "very rich" man. Keep hugging Trump and see what it gets you.

This just gets worse...

That's what Duke Cunningham did....but sold out the military by taking bribes while on the Armed Services Committee. Fortunately, he got caught and went to prison.

then the republican party punished the lady who got him convicted
You are correct. And Duke's wife made out like a bandit when divorcing him.

You earned a Purple heart? Where did you serve and how did you earn that Purple Heart?

I never said I earned it you stupid dyke.

Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on who properly earned military medals. We're listening.

Who did you steal that from? The only thing you know about Kerry is that he is a democrat. That is the only fact that lets inbred fucks like you attack him.

Fuck you. Kerry is no fucking war hero. Nada, aint happening. You idiot left loons have low standards if you think Kerry is anything but what he is...a fucking coward and traitor
And where did your daddy/uncle get he Purple Heart? Splinters in his knees while blowing the Sarge?

The man that earned it would have spit in your ass, fag

so what. as if you on the left could care

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

He is leading your party for the 2016 nomination in many polls. Does that not worry you?

He won't last

Trump is self destructing before our eyes. What a Dunce!

Then you did not earn that purple heart, someone else did. I know you love to be bossy, but it just doesn't work here. Learn to debate like a real adult, well, assuming that you ARE an adult.

I like how libs are criticizing Trump for criticizing McCain when he isn't saying anything they weren't saying in 2008. Hypocrisy.

Tell us more about how having a Purple Heart hanging in your den makes you an expert on who properly earned military medals. We're listening.

I said it belongs to the son of the one that earned it, dyke. Now go shave your hairy back and stop bothering me

And where did your daddy/uncle get he Purple Heart? Splinters in his knees while blowing the Sarge?

You mean spit out the Sarge's cum?

Then you did not earn that purple heart, someone else did. I know you love to be bossy, but it just doesn't work here. Learn to debate like a real adult, well, assuming that you ARE an adult.

LOL Dude,I don't take direction from fools like you. Learn it and then live it. Understand?

So....the man who earned it would appreciate someone who NEVER served making decisions about who did and did not earn their medals?

So...the man that earned it would appreciate someone who disrespects people who really served and acts like she's an expert?

How did you become an expert? By osmosis?

Forum List

Back