Trump informs our allies that we will withdraw from Paris Accord

Moron doesn't know what LEADING BY EXAMPLE MEANS. And it was also a pleasure kicking your ass on your uninformed China comment..
China is going to start becoming Green in about 20 years.
Yeah...right.
You didn't know how China is a leader in the battle against climate change and thought " leading by example" meant going to China.
God damn you're stoopid.
I look at their actions, not sound bites.
I have friends who go several times a year on business.
They have no handle on pollution control.
Well if your friend says so. That's so much more convincing than a science site.
Renewable Energy Surges Globally with China and India in the Lead

There has been renewable energy for many years now. It's not that it can't be done, it's at what cost and how much reliability.

Charity starts at home. How many solar panels do you have on the roof of your house? What did that windmill in your backyard cost you? How much does it cost you to take the bus to and from work every day? Or if you do drive, how much more is your electric bill from charging your electric car every night?

It's really not what you put on your personal residence it's what's been going as elsewhere.

windmill-farm-palm-springs-588.jpg

3057288-slide-s-3-this-huge-new-solar-farm-near-las-vegas.jpg

hydro-power-plant-1-728.jpg

th

And then you elected this:

th

Last edited:
Yeah...right.
You didn't know how China is a leader in the battle against climate change and thought " leading by example" meant going to China.
God damn you're stoopid.
Well if your friend says so. That's so much more convincing than a science site.

There has been renewable energy for many years now. It's not that it can't be done, it's at what cost and how much reliability.

Charity starts at home. How many solar panels do you have on the roof of your house? What did that windmill in your backyard cost you? How much does it cost you to take the bus to and from work every day? Or if you do drive, how much more is your electric bill from charging your electric car every night?

Well it's really not what you put on your personal residence it's what's been going as elsewhere.

th

th
There have been windmills in the desert near Palm Spring for decades.

Yeah...right.
God damn you're stoopid.

Well it's really not what you put on your personal residence it's what's been going as elsewhere.

th

th

Oh, it's not what you put on your residence? Hypocrite much?

So in other words, you have no solar panels, windmills, electric cars or take busses everywhere you go either. You on the left stomp your feet thinking that your new toxic lightbulbs are enough to say you did your part.

The thing is, if you feel you're saving the planet by doing these things, go right ahead. You have our blessing. But don't force the rest of us who think Global Warming is nonsense to endure the problem and expenses of alternative energy that we don't want. Because you're all for alternative energy as long as somebody else is paying for it.

Yeah...right.
God damn you're stoopid.

It's really not what you put on your personal residence it's what's been going as elsewhere.

th

th
The US is blessed because Google promised to set up a Windmill Farm across the Eastern Seaboard.
I don't know when the project will start but they said they would pay for it.
One of my co-workers retired last year to Pennsylvania and he has a Windmill Farm near his house; he says it's so fucking loud he can't hear himself think.

God damn you're stoopid.

th

th

So in other words, you have no solar panels, windmills, electric cars or take busses everywhere you go either. You on the left stomp your feet thinking that your new toxic lightbulbs are enough to say you did your part.

The thing is, if you feel you're saving the planet by doing these things, go right ahead. You have our blessing. But don't force the rest of us who think Global Warming is nonsense to endure the problem and expenses of alternative energy that we don't want. Because you're all for alternative energy as long as somebody else is paying for it.

Of course not--my power plant has already gone 50% wind. That was a vote we did about 15 years ago and paid about $10 more per month over 15 years to pay for the installations--and now we get yearly dividends back on the money we have saved--dumbass. There is no shit hanging off of my house.
State's largest electric co-op sees heated election debate on climate change, renewables

windmills.jpg

It's called green renewable energy.

th

th

Of course not--my power plant has already gone 50% wind. That was a vote we did about 15 years ago and paid about $10 more per month over 15 years to pay for the installations--and now we get yearly dividends back on the money we have saved--dumbass. There is no shit hanging off of my house.
State's largest electric co-op sees heated election debate on climate change, renewables

windmills.jpg

All that without the Paris Accord!
I'm impressed!

th

th

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

The Paris accord was to get other countries to do what AMERICAN INGENUITY had already figured out. We were the ones that captured the attention of 90 different countires, and had them sign an agreement dumbass. This was our idea. We OWN the Paris climate accord.

And it worked--this is China today.

small-20MW-Photovoltaic-Power-Plant-in-Xuzhou-GCL-Energy.jpg

And the Ass Clown you've elected wants to trash what we've already started around the world.

th

Do you dumbass's actually believe that coal and oil are going to be around forever?

Last edited:

th

th

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

The Paris accord was to get other countries to do what AMERICAN INGENUITY had already figured out. We were the ones that captured the attention of 90 different countires, and had them sign an agreement dumbass. This was our idea. We OWN the Paris climate accord.

And the Ass Clown you've elected wants to trash what we've already started around the world.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Do you dumbass's actually believe that coal and oil are going to be around forever?
I'm so happy that a country 3 times the size of the US has a Solar Panel field God knows how many miles away from the cities where dog urine is coming out of household faucets.
You see, they like saving money on factories but don't give a shit about their citizens.

th

th

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

Who said anything about oil and coal?
Why do you insist that the US subsidize everyone else's infrastructure?
Why are you such a douche?

th

th

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

And once again, asshole; they did it without the Paris Accords.
Are you that fucking stupid?

th

th

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

And once again, asshole; they did it without the Paris Accords.
Are you that fucking stupid?

No they didn't dumbass--it took a lot of pressure from us.
U.S., China to Sign Paris Climate Accord in April

Forum List

Back