Just wait til Donny T starts talking aggressive welfare reform

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Holy shit...this is going to get good. All hell will break loose. I CAN'T WAIT...we are going to see the largest scale Loon-out yet. I'm hoping his policy goes something like this:
"You have 365 days to pull your head from your ass...on day 366 you will receive, AT NO CHARGE TO YOU, a fishing pole, a tent, a sleeping bag, a bus ride to the beach of Tijuana Mexico and a good luck card."

Let's further concentrate corporate wealth and power in american society. Please.

Anyone ask why he doesn't want to pay for his moms groceries, seeing as she brought him into this world. He can obviously afford it.
Holy shit...this is going to get good. All hell will break loose. I CAN'T WAIT...we are going to see the largest scale Loon-out yet. I'm hoping his policy goes something like this:
"You have 365 days to pull your head from your ass...on day 366 you will receive, AT NO CHARGE TO YOU, a fishing pole, a tent, a sleeping bag, a bus ride to the beach of Tijuana Mexico and a good luck card."

Let's further concentrate corporate wealth and power in american society. Please.

True...we wouldn't dare want to divert resources where it's DESERVED.
I say we continue to help and reward the lazy filth whom are to busy doing nothing to help themselves.

Anyone ask why he doesn't want to pay for his moms groceries, seeing as she brought him into this world. He can obviously afford it.

You know the mentality...why pay for your own shit when there are plenty of suckers willing to make you their pet human.

Two babies max and no extra benefits beyond that
If you can't feed, clothe and house then zip your zipper and close your legs.
If you can't do that-sterilization
These welfare queens keep pretending that baby after baby after baby makes them more "joyous" and that somehow that will transfer to more successful parenting
Truth is after a couple of months all that joy wears off and then repeat cycle

Trump will probably be in jail before being able to take on welfare

That's been the rhetoric coming from the Loony Lynch Mob since Jan 20th....haha...moving from one desperate, fabricated whack-job allegation to the next. It's been an awesome ride...the Loons have done such an excellent job in keeping Donny T and his team motivated to continue the nonstop bitch-slapping of the Left...haha

These welfare queens keep pretending that baby after baby after baby makes them more "joyous" and that somehow that will transfer to more successful parenting

I'm all for an application process and means testing to be granted the right to procreate. Make it criminal to reproduce if one knows full well that taxpayers will fund the child's existence. Low-life's making babies is nothing short of Grand Larceny. There's just no way to spin it.

Oh boy oh boy....I'm I the only one super excited for welfare reform to begin?
This is the administration with the nutsack to finally apply the "tough love" method that's been needed for years.
I expect Donny to be very candid with it...the days of perpetuating complacency in filth by programming our bottom feeders to believe they're victims has come and gone....This is gonna get good!

Forced Abortion, just like in China....

Forum List

Back