Trump informs our allies that we will withdraw from Paris Accord

[

The only country? If that's what you believe, take your vacation in China this year and don't bring a breathing mask with you.

Every time I come to this forum I get a hearty laugh how little you Tramp whores know.

China, India become climate leaders as West falters

Hmmm. Well there you go. When our pollution gets as bad as China's and India's, we'll do something more about it too.......... remind me.......
Great idea, dupe. Meanwhile they'll own the new AE industry...

I love this president

It really is nice enough to have a leader that looks out for the USA first and foremost!

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement - Breitbart
Yeah being the only country not concerned about planet earth sure is good news!
As soon as China actually does something, let us know.
China cementing global dominance of renewable energy and technology

[

The only country? If that's what you believe, take your vacation in China this year and don't bring a breathing mask with you.

Every time I come to this forum I get a hearty laugh how little you Tramp whores know.

Hmmm. Well there you go. When our pollution gets as bad as China's and India's, we'll do something more about it too.......... remind me.......

What do they own of ours now because THEY DIDN'T invest in green energy?

I love this president

It really is nice enough to have a leader that looks out for the USA first and foremost!

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement - Breitbart
China bought up almost every Solar Panel startup in the US several years ago.
The panels I installed last year were manufactured in America.

I love this president

Plus I see all the true kick ass technology coming out of South Korea which is why China is trying to claim SK for it's own.
How ignorant are you of current events?

I love this president

Where China leads the US follows?
If you bothered reading something you didn't post, you would know that our State Departments of Health are doing a fine job of encouraging business and residents to turn towards clean energy.
But you're too busy being a Liberal asshole.

With China and India exempt from the accord, it is a useless piece of paper. Good on Trump for backing out of that economy killing garbage.
India just cancelled 14 huge coal-fired power stations as solar energy prices hit record low

Unknown.png

I love this president

Climate deniers are the fucking dumbest people there are.

It is science.

You are dooming your own kids to a harder life.

Why? Because you listen to assholes like Trump instead of the scientists.

I agree and they're dumb about other things as well.

Yesterday, MindWars - one of the dumbest here, posted about the massive bee die off and then wrote (get this) that that bad old congress should have stronger

REGULATIONS

To protect the bees.

Other brain dead RWNJs agreed.

I think it was in Current Affairs.

The day before that, RWNJs were whining that Geo Soros was donating his money to the political causes, groups, individuals he wants to supports.

Why don't RWNJs know what the hell they're voting for?

They voted for Soros to be able to give his money to whom he wants and they voted against the regs Obama wanted to protect bees.

Now, we see the coal miners voting for poisoned water for their kids. And, RWNJs on this board voted to poison their own children.

The stupidity is mind boggling.

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I love this president

You idiots.

This is the very definition of NOT "looking out for the US" and NOT winning.

But my bet is, every one of you traitors knows that.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Because anybody that doesn't agree with leftists is a traitor.

[

What do they own of ours now because THEY DIDN'T invest in green energy?
Whatever the shortsighted, greedy GOP has allowed by refusing cheap college and training for good jobs that have been going to smart countries like Germany that SHOULD come with the new markets free trade has produced. So we're more and more selling hamburgers and life insurance to each other, rather than taking the 3-6 million good tech jobs going begging...Anything to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share...

Forum List

Back