Trump informs our allies that we will withdraw from Paris Accord

There has been renewable energy for many years now. It's not that it can't be done, it's at what cost and how much reliability.

Charity starts at home. How many solar panels do you have on the roof of your house? What did that windmill in your backyard cost you? How much does it cost you to take the bus to and from work every day? Or if you do drive, how much more is your electric bill from charging your electric car every night?

Well it's really not what you put on your personal residence it's what's been going as elsewhere.

windmill-farm-palm-springs-588.jpg

3057288-slide-s-3-this-huge-new-solar-farm-near-las-vegas.jpg

hydro-power-plant-1-728.jpg

th

And then you elected this:

th

Oh, it's not what you put on your residence? Hypocrite much?

So in other words, you have no solar panels, windmills, electric cars or take busses everywhere you go either. You on the left stomp your feet thinking that your new toxic lightbulbs are enough to say you did your part.

The thing is, if you feel you're saving the planet by doing these things, go right ahead. You have our blessing. But don't force the rest of us who think Global Warming is nonsense to endure the problem and expenses of alternative energy that we don't want. Because you're all for alternative energy as long as somebody else is paying for it.

Of course not--my power plant has already gone 50% wind. That was a vote we did about 15 years ago and paid about $10 more per month over 15 years to pay for the installations--and now we get yearly dividends back on the money we have saved--dumbass. There is no shit hanging off of my house.
State's largest electric co-op sees heated election debate on climate change, renewables

windmills.jpg

It's called green renewable energy.
All that without the Paris Accord!
I'm impressed!

The Paris accord was to get other countries to do what AMERICAN INGENUITY had already figured out. We were the ones that captured the attention of 90 different countires, and had them sign an agreement dumbass. This was our idea. We OWN the Paris climate accord.

And it worked--this is China today.

small-20MW-Photovoltaic-Power-Plant-in-Xuzhou-GCL-Energy.jpg

And the Ass Clown you've elected wants to trash what we've already started around the world.

th

Do you dumbass's actually believe that coal and oil are going to be around forever?

It looks like the covered up a lot of arable land.

"We" did not think up the Paris accord. Obama did.

So in other words, you have no solar panels, windmills, electric cars or take busses everywhere you go either. You on the left stomp your feet thinking that your new toxic lightbulbs are enough to say you did your part.

The thing is, if you feel you're saving the planet by doing these things, go right ahead. You have our blessing. But don't force the rest of us who think Global Warming is nonsense to endure the problem and expenses of alternative energy that we don't want. Because you're all for alternative energy as long as somebody else is paying for it.

Of course not--my power plant has already gone 50% wind. That was a vote we did about 15 years ago and paid about $10 more per month over 15 years to pay for the installations--and now we get yearly dividends back on the money we have saved--dumbass. There is no shit hanging off of my house.
State's largest electric co-op sees heated election debate on climate change, renewables

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

The Paris accord was to get other countries to do what AMERICAN INGENUITY had already figured out. We were the ones that captured the attention of 90 different countires, and had them sign an agreement dumbass. This was our idea. We OWN the Paris climate accord.

And the Ass Clown you've elected wants to trash what we've already started around the world.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Do you dumbass's actually believe that coal and oil are going to be around forever?
And once again, asshole; they did it without the Paris Accords.
Are you that fucking stupid?

No they didn't dumbass--it took a lot of pressure from us.
U.S., China to Sign Paris Climate Accord in April

What "pressure?" I'm certainly experiencing no pressure to build wind farms except from morons like you.

There have been windmills in the desert near Palm Spring for decades.

On a typical day, a day with wind, what percentage of those hundreds of bird-murdering machines functional? Each time I've driven by them it seems like about 60% are broken at any given time.

What in the FUCK makes you think you can elect a Dictator that goes on a 3 a.m. brain fart tweet and break a written agreement (that we proposed and originated) with 90 different countries--without congressional approval?

172952_600.jpg

th

Last edited:
There have been windmills in the desert near Palm Spring for decades.

On a typical day, a day with wind, what percentage of those hundreds of bird-murdering machines functional? Each time I've driven by them it seems like about 60% are broken at any given time.

What in the FUCK makes you think you can elect a Dictator that goes on a 3 a.m. brain fart tweet and break a written agreement (that we proposed and originated) with 90 different countries?

172952_600.jpg

th

The Constitution allows that, moron. Obama had no authority to bind the USA to such an "agreement." Try reading the part in the Constitution where it says treaties require approval by a 2/3rds vote of the Senate.

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

So these superior "concerned" nations need the US to push them.
Uh huh.
Yet China did something without the Paris Accords.
We intimidated China?
How stupid are you?

windmills.jpg

I'm impressed!

Uh huh.
We intimidated China?
How stupid are you?

You know someday you'll have to pull a link out of your ass--and I have yet to see you do that. The entire point is the Ass Clown you have elected DOES not have the authority to rip up 90 different signed agreements with 90 foreign countries WITHOUT congressional approval FIRST.

This tweet is nothing more than the Donald Trump show for STUPID PEOPLE-his base support.

trump-stupid-people-groups.jpg

You don't break these kind of written agreements via a tweeter account. Congress is not going to approve (regardless if it was Obama or not) without a lot of discussion FIRST.

You have NOT elected a KING OR DICTATOR. There are 3 branches of government--the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial--and NONE of them answer to the Ass Clown and they ALL have their own authority over certain issues--this being one of them.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Last edited:
I'm impressed!

Uh huh.
We intimidated China?
How stupid are you?

You know someday you'll have to pull a link out of your ass--and I have yet to see you do that. The entire point is the Ass Clown you have elected DOES not have the authority to rip up 90 different signed agreements with 90 foreign countries WITHOUT congressional approval FIRST.

You don't break these kind of written agreements via a tweeter account. It was nothing more than to throw you Trump supporters a bone to keep the faith. Congress is not going to approve (regardless if it was Obama or not) without a lot of discussion FIRST.

You have NOT elected a KING OR DICTATOR. There are 3 branches of government--the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial--and NONE of them answer to the Ass Clown and they ALL have their own authority over certain issues--this being one of them.

Ad hominem.

You have to decide...
Did the US force China to build a Solar Panel Field without the Accord?
Chins built a Solar Panel Field without the Accord.
But that's because the US forced China to build the Solar Panel Field without the Accord...
I can go on forever but you're an asshole.

I'm impressed!

Uh huh.
We intimidated China?
How stupid are you?

You don't break these kind of written agreements via a tweeter account. It was nothing more than to throw you Trump supporters a bone to keep the faith. Congress is not going to approve (regardless if it was Obama or not) without a lot of discussion FIRST.

Wrong, douche bag. That agreement isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Trump doesn't have to do a thing other than ignore it, because it's not legally binding. All treaties have to be approved by a 2/3rds vote of the Senate. Why does that fact fail to penetrate your thick skull?

Uh huh.
We intimidated China?
How stupid are you?

Wrong, douche bag. That agreement isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Trump doesn't have to do a thing other than ignore it, because it's not legally binding. All treaties have to be approved by a 2/3rds vote of the Senate. Why does that fact fail to penetrate your thick skull?
Oreo thinks posting memes is an adult conversation.

Uh huh.
We intimidated China?
How stupid are you?

Oreo thinks posting memes is an adult conversation.

You have to be especially stupid to believe Congress has to allow an "agreement" to be ripped up that Obama created without any input from Congress in the first place.

Last edited:

Sure he does. Didn't you hear? Trump has a pen and Trump has a cell phone. :banana::banana::banana:

Sure he does. Didn't you hear? Trump has a pen and Trump has a cell phone. :banana::banana::banana:

Nope he doesn't have the authority: You've been duped again.

While Trump could not single-handedly scrap the agreement which Washington and Beijing had rallied more than 190 countries to join — he could withdraw the US, the second largest greenhouse gas emitter after China, or block the action needed to cut emissions to the levels promised by Mr Obama.
Subscribe to read

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

In this enviroment with Republicans necks in the noose--I believe the very last thing they would do is lower standards for emissions--so Democrats could campaign on it in 2018.

Our allies and the rest of the world understand what Don is, and by extension, what we are as a society.

Awesome?

Our allies think of Trump as the Drunken Uncle you have to invite to the bar--b--q that sits out in the yard by himself and blurts out something outrageous every now and then.
Donald Trump embarrasses the USA in Belgium

635920923817839626-murphy-cartoon-Feb28.jpeg

Is Trump going to one of those spray on tan booths--he has an orange face?

th

My AWESOME Uncle... Sam

uncle_sam_by_br00klynzzfinest.jpg

Our allies and the rest of the world understand what Don is, and by extension, what we are as a society.

Awesome?

Our allies think of Trump as the Drunken Uncle you have to invite to the bar--b--q that sits out in the yard by himself and blurts out something outrageous every now and then.
Donald Trump embarrasses the USA in Belgium

635920923817839626-murphy-cartoon-Feb28.jpeg

Is Trump going to one of those spray on tan booths--he has an orange face?

th

My AWESOME Uncle... Sam

uncle_sam_by_br00klynzzfinest.jpg

Your fictional uncle.

While Trump could not single-handedly scrap the agreement which Washington and Beijing had rallied more than 190 countries to join — he could withdraw the US, the second largest greenhouse gas emitter after China, or block the action needed to cut emissions to the levels promised by Mr Obama.
Subscribe to read

In this enviroment with Republicans necks in the noose--I believe the very last thing they would do is lower standards for emissions--so Democrats could campaign on it in 2018.

The article you cited admits that he can.

Subscribe to read

The article you cited admits that he can.

It doesn't matter. This is something he should not do.

Forum List

Back