Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

You idiot. ... tools such as you ....You moron......simpleton jerk-offs such as you ...... doesn't make it so.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.

The Iraq War: Still a Massive Mistake

http://www.newsweek.com/iraq-war-bushs-biggest-blunder-294411

Iraq: The Biggest Mistake In American Military History

Holy cow. You are a laughable liberal twit, blindPoo; and you happen to agree with the liberal position set forth by liberal "journalists" on that topic.

Such a surprise.

Cato, Newsweek and Forbes are not generally considered leftest/

The full consequences of that blunder are not yet known either.

No. But that doesn't change the fact that it is still just a bunch of opinions. It's ok that some reputable folks might agree with idiots like you. But that still doesn't mean your imbecility is of merit.

It's not like Cato wasn't against the invasion and occupation from the beginning. Looks like they got most of it right, not all but most.

Top 10 Reasons Not to "Do" Iraq

I won't argue but I sure go along with the FACT that the trade towers fell on the 'gwb' Presidential watch . Just a FACT Gentlemen . --- Go Trump !!

And TRUMP said it for a reason. Also a fact.

{And you ARE arguing.}

Here's another fact: Trump is FAR from a good GOP candidate.

Still, bad as he is in many ways, he's still vastly preferable to the possible nightmare of a Shrillary Administration.
of course he said it for a reason ILars . The Trump is a smart guy and his words work magic on his enemies [ask the bushs] . As far as the 'gop' , to heck with the gop and its rino party . ---------------------- bad candidate , well TRUMP is one of the 2 that have any hope of support from 'ilk' like me ILars .

Again, if the choice ((( gulp ))) comes down to Trump versus Shrillary, I will vote Trump.

I don't want any of the GOP RINO shit heels. I don't want Jeb, for sure. I am not much impressed with most of the GOP candidates, for that matter, for one reason or another. Aside from his overly and overtly religious positions, though, I do kind of like what Sen. Cruz has to say. I guess, to a slightly lower level, I would say the same of Dr. Carson.

that which you fear------unfortunately-----is likely UPON US--------as my right hand-----moves to the
right-------it will probably fall off. Be comforted.......can he be worse than obamoid?

Once upon a time, I imagined that Obama would be preferable to Shrillary.

I concede that I may have been wrong.

Now, as a bonus, we could end up with BOTH of them back to back.

God in Heaven, save us from these liberal twits.

you are misusing the term "LIBERAL"----------as to 'twit'-----it is neither here nor there

You idiot. ... tools such as you ....You moron......simpleton jerk-offs such as you ...... doesn't make it so.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.

The Iraq War: Still a Massive Mistake

http://www.newsweek.com/iraq-war-bushs-biggest-blunder-294411

Iraq: The Biggest Mistake In American Military History

Holy cow. You are a laughable liberal twit, blindPoo; and you happen to agree with the liberal position set forth by liberal "journalists" on that topic.

Such a surprise.

No. But that doesn't change the fact that it is still just a bunch of opinions. It's ok that some reputable folks might agree with idiots like you. But that still doesn't mean your imbecility is of merit.

It's not like Cato wasn't against the invasion and occupation from the beginning. Looks like they got most of it right, not all but most.

Endlessly looping your major premise which is that "others agree with [you]" doesn't mean that you (or they) are right.

Thought you should know, blindPoo.

Such a surprise.

Endlessly looping your major premise which is that "others agree with [you]" doesn't mean that you (or they) are right.

Thought you should know, blindPoo.

"After sober analysis, one must conclude that the civilian political appointees in the administration should stop the tub-thumping for war and listen to counsels of restraint by those in the military who would have to fight and die in such a war. Hussein’s survival in the 11 years after the Gulf War—combined with his demonization by three U.S. administrations—has led many to overstate the threat that despot presents and understate the costs of scrapping the containment policy that has contained him effectively."

All of their predictions were not correct, but their conclusion was spot on

- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

Trump muttered the words FOR a REASON. I see no useful purpose being served in trying to provide cover to him over it.

He is running for office and has a big mouth. Sometimes that works for him and I can even applaud his willingness to say "fuck PC" and double down on telling the truth. But sometimes, when he is speaking, his real agenda is clear enough. You and I can pretend that we don't see what he meant, but we do. And what he meant was that "since W happened to be the one sitting in the big chair behind the desk in the Oval Office on 9/11/2001, the tragic events of that day are somehow his fault." It is a fucking stupid thing to say, suggest or imply.
Trump was not blaming Bush for 9.11. Obviously, the terrorists were to blame. Trump was blaming Bush for doing nothing about terrorism, despite the warnings, to keep America safe; contrary to his brother's ludicrous assertion during the debate.

Nonsense. By making the contention that in supposedly "doing nothing about terrorism" (if that's all that Trump had been suggesting), then Trump would (by definition) BE blaming W for the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Jeb is a bit of a douchebag. But W did respond to the 9/11 attacks and, after that fateful day, during the W Presidency, America was not again attacked.
What he suggested was ... Jeb was wrong for claiming his brother kept us safe. Trump pointed to 9.11 as the most obvious example of where Bush failed to keep us safe.

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

Trump muttered the words FOR a REASON. I see no useful purpose being served in trying to provide cover to him over it.

He is running for office and has a big mouth. Sometimes that works for him and I can even applaud his willingness to say "fuck PC" and double down on telling the truth. But sometimes, when he is speaking, his real agenda is clear enough. You and I can pretend that we don't see what he meant, but we do. And what he meant was that "since W happened to be the one sitting in the big chair behind the desk in the Oval Office on 9/11/2001, the tragic events of that day are somehow his fault." It is a fucking stupid thing to say, suggest or imply.
Trump was not blaming Bush for 9.11. Obviously, the terrorists were to blame. Trump was blaming Bush for doing nothing about terrorism, despite the warnings, to keep America safe; contrary to his brother's ludicrous assertion during the debate.

Nonsense. By making the contention that in supposedly "doing nothing about terrorism" (if that's all that Trump had been suggesting), then Trump would (by definition) BE blaming W for the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Jeb is a bit of a douchebag. But W did respond to the 9/11 attacks and, after that fateful day, during the W Presidency, America was not again attacked.
What he suggested was ... Jeb was wrong for claiming his brother kept us safe. Trump pointed to 9.11 as the most obvious example of where Bush failed to keep us safe.

Wrong you Phony. Sorry. Poor spelling. I mean, Fauny.

Jeb clearly was referring to "kept us safe AFTER the 9/11/2001 attacks."

So to then suggest that 9/11 occurred on W's watch is to blame W FOR those attacks (which, by definition, don't occur AFTER the attacks).

Wrong you Phony. Sorry. Poor spelling I mean, Fauny.

So to then suggest that 9/11 occurred on W's watch is to blame W FOR those attacks (which, by definition, don't occur AFTER the attacks).
So Bush kept us safe if you ignore the worst terrorist attack against us in our nation's history?

And no one is "suggesting" 9.11 occurred on Bush's watch. There's no question ... of course it occurred on his watch.

So Bush kept us safe if you ignore the worst terrorist attack against us in our nation's history?

No. What I said was that AFTER the attacks, he DID keep us safe. Tally up every attack on American soil after 9/11 while W was still President.

Get back to me on that Phony.

Until then, if we are going to assign blame for the attack that took place ON 9/11, then let's at least address Bubba Clinton and the decision not to take out Osama back when Bubba was President and had the chance.

No. What I said was that AFTER the attacks, he DID keep us safe. Tally up every attack on American soil after 9/11 while W was still President.

Until then, if we are going to assign blame for the attack that took place ON 9/11, then let's at least address Bubba Clinton and the decision not to take out Osama back when Bubba was President and had the chance.
The Beltway sniper attacks, the LAX attack, the Anthrax attacks....

But either Bush kept us safe or he didn't. Clearly, he didn't on 9.11. How absurd is it to say, if you don't consider the worst terrorist attack against the U.S. in our entire history, Bush kept us safe??

As far as Clinton not taking out bin Laden, at least he tried on a couple of occassions. What did Bush do until his hand was forced on 9.11?

Not to mention, there's no evidence plans for 9.11 would not have proceeded without bin Laden.

But either Bush kept us safe or he didn't. Clearly, he didn't on 9.11. How absurd is it to say, if you don't consider the worst terrorist attack against the U.S. in our entire history, Bush kept us safe??

As far as Clinton not taking out bin Laden, at least he tried on a couple of occassions. What did Bush do until his hand was forced on 9.11?

Not to mention, there's no evidence plans for 9.11 would not have proceeded without bin Laden.

As I correctly said, there were no attacks on American soil. And we are (as you probably already well realized) talking about the kind of thing that did happen on 9/11. Plans? Sure. Many were intercepted and defeated due to some extraordinary efforts made by the Bush Administration. But you lolberals tend to fail to notice those because -- well -- you had no major hand in helping to defeat the bad guys.

And no. Tell me some of those occccassssiiiiooonssss when Bubba "at least ... tried" to get Osama, you Fraudy. err -- Phony. err- Fauny.

By your sub moronic metric, I suppose YOUR own logic and argument MUST be that Obumbler is responsible for the Boston Marathon terrorist attack. Right?

You dipshit.

As I correctly said, there were no attacks on American soil. And we are (as you probably already well realized) talking about the kind of thing that did happen on 9/11. Plans? Sure. Many were intercepted and defeated due to some extraordinary efforts made by the Bush Administration. But you lolberals tend to fail to notice those because -- well -- you had no major hand in helping to defeat the bad guys.

And no. Tell me some of those occccassssiiiiooonssss when Bubba "at least ... tried" to get Osama, you Fraudy. err -- Phony. err- Fauny.

By your sub moronic metric, I suppose YOUR own logic and argument MUST be that Obumbler is responsible for the Boston Marathon terrorist attack. Right?

You dipshit.
No, you are factually incorrect as the attacks I listed were all on American soil. Who knows where you think LAX or D.C. are located. :cuckoo:

And what did Bush "intercept" prior to 9.11? Seems he completely ignored terrorism prior to that date. Though Iraq was certainly on his mind.

As far as Clinton trying to kill OBL... CNN - U.S. missiles pound targets in Afghanistan, Sudan - August 20, 1998

And finally, the difference between Bush/9.11 and Obama/Boston Marathon bombing .... Bush was warned terrorists were planning to strike in the U.S. a month before they did.

You dipshit.
No, you are factually incorrect as the attacks I listed were all on American soil. Who knows where you think LAX or D.C. are located. :cuckoo:

And what did Bush "intercept" prior to 9.11? Seems he completely ignored terrorism prior to that date. Though Iraq was certainly on his mind.

As far as Clinton trying to kill OBL... CNN - U.S. missiles pound targets in Afghanistan, Sudan - August 20, 1998

And finally, the difference between Bush/9.11 and Obama/Boston Marathon bombing .... Bush was warned terrorists were planning to strike in the U.S. a month before they did.

Wrong again you complete idiot.

As I keep having to repeat and as you (being a dishonest lolberal twit, jeep having to pretend to ignore) we are talking about the TYPE of ATTACK as in the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Since you are demonstrably and abject imbecile, you said, " . . . the difference between Bush/9.11 and Obama/Boston Marathon bombing .... Bush was warned terrorists were planning to strike in the U.S. a month before they did."

Obumbler therefore was on fucking NOTICE prior to HIS even taking notice (or did you, being a drooling moron) actually assume that they terrorism was done once al qaeda completed the 9/11 attacks on U.S. soil?

Nobody said that W intercepted the 9/11/2001 coordinated surprise attack. You really do have to be a patholgical liar AND a fucking imbecile to think that just because we knew that al qaeda wished to engage in some act of terrorism on U.S. soil, that that translates into an ability to see how it was going to get accomplished.

So, again, by YOUR idiotic metric, you must lump Obumbler in the same category as W.

But, since you are a dishonest hack idiot drooliing tool lolberal, you dispense with logical consistency and will devotedly attempt to toss Obumbler's salad for him, instead.

You dipshit.

Wrong again you complete idiot.

As I keep having to repeat and as you (being a dishonest lolberal twit, jeep having to pretend to ignore) we are talking about the TYPE of ATTACK as in the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Since you are demonstrably and abject imbecile, you said, " . . . the difference between Bush/9.11 and Obama/Boston Marathon bombing .... Bush was warned terrorists were planning to strike in the U.S. a month before they did."

Obumbler therefore was on fucking NOTICE prior to HIS even taking notice (or did you, being a drooling moron) actually assume that they terrorism was done once al qaeda completed the 9/11 attacks on U.S. soil?

Nobody said that W intercepted the 9/11/2001 coordinated surprise attack. You really do have to be a patholgical liar AND a fucking imbecile to think that just because we knew that al qaeda wished to engage in some act of terrorism on U.S. soil, that that translates into an ability to see how it was going to get accomplished.

So, again, by YOUR idiotic metric, you must lump Obumbler in the same category as W.

But, since you are a dishonest hack idiot drooliing tool lolberal, you dispense with logical consistency and will devotedly attempt to toss Obumbler's salad for him, instead.
Nah, you're just a fucking moron "We" are talking about if Bush kept us safe from attacks. There were other attacks inside the U.S. I am not obligated to list only 9.11 type of attacks because that's what you want to limit the discussion to. And again, and more to the point, Bush failed miserably to keep us safe on 9.11. You do know Bush wasn't sworn in on 9.12, right? :cuckoo:

Again, Obama was not warned of an attack a month prior to the Boston Marathon bombing. Knowing terrorism exists is not an actionable warning to take action against an attack. Whereas Bush being warned that terrorists were planning an attack with particular notice of suspicious activity including possible hijackings and surveillance of buildings in NYC was actionable. Only we had a retard in office at the time who chose to ignore the warnings.

Forum List

Back