Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

sure , statement I heard is factually correct , 'gwb' was the president at the time . Not 'bushs' fault but he was the pres and I have no problem with what I heard Trump say . Didn't look at link --- Go TRUMP !!

sure , statement I heard is factually correct , 'gwb' was the president at the time . Not 'bushs' fault but he was the pres and I have no problem with what I heard Trump say . Didn't look at link --- Go TRUMP !!

Why wasn't it his fault ?

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.

aww , gwb was pres at the time of the attack , think that's all that Trump said .

Of course it was the Drunks fault, your President you own it, just like Iraq and Afghanistan, as Colin Powell Say's you break it you bought it!!!..

All of the Orangutans fanboys, will still be waving their Pom POM's, lusting after his fat ass, regardless, they know Bush Was a HUGE failure, that's precisely why Obama crushed McCain and that worthless dingbat back n 2008, ahhhh those are some Awesome memories!!

I'm reluctant to DIRECTLY blame GWB for 9-11 (although I am not sure about Dick-face Cheney)......However, there was that infamous PDB about the imminent threat, and for those that contend that no one "imagined" that planes could be used as missiles, I offer this:

In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.

Look bottom line is this: There WAS negligence by the Bush administration, and for Jeb to state that his brother kept us safe, the addendum should be AFTER the horrific attack of 9-11.

Has anyone wondered what right wingers would be saying had Obama (the Kenyan-Muslim-Marxist) been president on 9-11-2001?

Jesus Christ . If it rains on Sunday there's a thread here blaming Obama . But Bush can't be blamed for 911. But HILLARY and Obama caused Benghazi . I get Ya !

He's blaming Bush for not protecting us on 9/11 as a dig at Jeb Bush. That's Trump, you can redefine what he is saying, but he's blaming GWB. I don't think even most Democrat candidates tread into that territory.

I'm reluctant to DIRECTLY blame GWB for 9-11 (although I am not sure about Dick-face Cheney)......However, there was that infamous PDB about the imminent threat, and for those that contend that no one "imagined" that planes could be used as missiles, I offer this:

In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.

Look bottom line is this: There WAS negligence by the Bush administration, and for Jeb to state that his brother kept us safe, the addendum should be AFTER the horrific attack of 9-11.

Has anyone wondered what right wingers would be saying had Obama (the Kenyan-Muslim-Marxist) been president on 9-11-2001?

I agree. I don't blame Bush for 9/11. I blame Bush for doing absolutely nothing to prevent 9/11 even when there was evidence something was afoot.

It was an allusion. One that was designed to, and did, take any benefit Jeb was looking for from his brother.

It was very artfully done too.

It was an allusion. One that was designed to, and did, take any benefit Jeb was looking for from his brother.

It was very artfully done too.

Ends justify the means I guess. Great policy...deep thinking.

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.

If you want to blame Pearl Harbor on FDR, that's fine, who cares? Not the same century,not the same intelligence gathering capabilities and in the meantime GOP front runner Donald J. Trump is blaming the gold standard of "kept us safe" for 9/11. I guess you agree, Bush is at least somewhat responsible.

He's blaming Bush for not protecting us on 9/11 as a dig at Jeb Bush. That's Trump, you can redefine what he is saying, but he's blaming GWB. I don't think even most Democrat candidates tread into that territory.
you are the guy trying to redefine , not me . 'gwb' was pres at the time of the attack and i think that that's ALL that Trump said . In other news Trump prefers people that aren't caught or captured by the enemy Happy . Go Trump!!

you are the guy trying to redefine , not me . 'gwb' was pres at the time of the attack and i think that that's ALL that Trump said . In other news Trump prefers people that aren't caught by the enemy Happy . Go Trump!!

I think it's quite obvious that Trump was attacking the Bushs regarding 9/11, there is no other conclusion to make. Why would Trump even bring it up? Was he in the context free zone? He was attacking Jeb's brother.

He also said this: “Your brother’s administration gave us Barack Obama, because it was such a disaster, those last three months, that Abraham Lincoln couldn’t have been elected,”

Clearly Trump is not a fan of the last Conservative President.

Forum List

Back