Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

The Muslim/Jihadist pigdogs who hijacked the planes, and Osama bin Laden (now, happily, whale shit in the bottom of the ocean) and his filthy ilk are the ones "responsible" for 9/11/2001.

W was at the helm at the time of the attacks. He had not been there for long. Bubba Clinton was at the helm when Osama's crew attacked the Cole. Clinton (bubba, not Shrillary) had a perfect chance to get rid of Osama prior to vacating the Oval Office, but he dillied and dallied and yammered and bleated and made his infamous Executive INdecision not to do it.

It would make more honest sense to "blame" Bubba rather than W.

But it would be about as pointless. The true blame still goes much much deeper in the historical record.
- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

Trump muttered the words FOR a REASON. I see no useful purpose being served in trying to provide cover to him over it.

He is running for office and has a big mouth. Sometimes that works for him and I can even applaud his willingness to say "fuck PC" and double down on telling the truth. But sometimes, when he is speaking, his real agenda is clear enough. You and I can pretend that we don't see what he meant, but we do. And what he meant was that "since W happened to be the one sitting in the big chair behind the desk in the Oval Office on 9/11/2001, the tragic events of that day are somehow his fault." It is a fucking stupid thing to say, suggest or imply.
morning llars !! Go Trump !!

The Muslim/Jihadist pigdogs who hijacked the planes, and Osama bin Laden (now, happily, whale shit in the bottom of the ocean) and his filthy ilk are the ones "responsible" for 9/11/2001.

W was at the helm at the time of the attacks. He had not been there for long. Bubba Clinton was at the helm when Osama's crew attacked the Cole. Clinton (bubba, not Shrillary) had a perfect chance to get rid of Osama prior to vacating the Oval Office, but he dillied and dallied and yammered and bleated and made his infamous Executive INdecision not to do it.

It would make more honest sense to "blame" Bubba rather than W.

But it would be about as pointless. The true blame still goes much much deeper in the historical record.
- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

Trump muttered the words FOR a REASON. I see no useful purpose being served in trying to provide cover to him over it.

He is running for office and has a big mouth. Sometimes that works for him and I can even applaud his willingness to say "fuck PC" and double down on telling the truth. But sometimes, when he is speaking, his real agenda is clear enough. You and I can pretend that we don't see what he meant, but we do. And what he meant was that "since W happened to be the one sitting in the big chair behind the desk in the Oval Office on 9/11/2001, the tragic events of that day are somehow his fault." It is a fucking stupid thing to say, suggest or imply.
Trump was not blaming Bush for 9.11. Obviously, the terrorists were to blame. Trump was blaming Bush for doing nothing about terrorism, despite the warnings, to keep America safe; contrary to his brother's ludicrous assertion during the debate.

Nonsense. By making the contention that in supposedly "doing nothing about terrorism" (if that's all that Trump had been suggesting), then Trump would (by definition) BE blaming W for the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Jeb is a bit of a douchebag. But W did respond to the 9/11 attacks and, after that fateful day, during the W Presidency, America was not again attacked.

But W did respond to the 9/11

In exactly the way bin Laden had hoped. By invading and occupying an oil rich Arab Nation that was not involved in the attacks that day.

No denying it was a major strategic blunder and it's all on the Bush Administration.

But W did respond to the 9/11

In exactly the way bin Laden had hoped. By invading and occupying an oil rich Arab Nation that was not involved in the attacks that day.

No denying it was a major strategic blunder and it's all on the Bush Administration.

You idiot. OF COURSE it can be (and should be ) denied that the Bush Administration response was a major blunder. I get that tools such as you don't like the response. I also get that any response was destined to have some sad and tragic consequences. You moron. It's called war.

But just because simpleton jerk-offs such as you consider it a major blunder, that doesn't make it so.

I won't argue but I sure go along with the FACT that the trade towers fell on the 'gwb' Presidential watch . Just a FACT Gentlemen . --- Go Trump !!

and getting mad and wanting to argue , most likely that's how the 'jebito' and the rest of the 'bush's' are taking TRUMPS words . And its mostly just tweaking , annoying the 'jebito' so no rest for the 'bushs' !! I think that that's how Mr. Trump works !!

Jesus Christ . If it rains on Sunday there's a thread here blaming Obama . But Bush can't be blamed for 911. But HILLARY and Obama caused Benghazi . I get Ya !
If bush is responsible for 9-11 then Obama is responsible for everyone who died on his watch too. Including but not limited to Benghazi.

I won't argue but I sure go along with the FACT that the trade towers fell on the 'gwb' Presidential watch . Just a FACT Gentlemen . --- Go Trump !!

And TRUMP said it for a reason. Also a fact.

{And you ARE arguing.}

Here's another fact: Trump is FAR from a good GOP candidate.

Still, bad as he is in many ways, he's still vastly preferable to the possible nightmare of a Shrillary Administration.

You idiot. ... tools such as you ....You moron......simpleton jerk-offs such as you ...... doesn't make it so.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.

The Iraq War: Still a Massive Mistake

http://www.newsweek.com/iraq-war-bushs-biggest-blunder-294411

Iraq: The Biggest Mistake In American Military History

Holy cow. You are a laughable liberal twit, blindPoo; and you happen to agree with the liberal position set forth by liberal "journalists" on that topic.

Such a surprise.

{And you ARE arguing.}

Still, bad as he is in many ways, he's still vastly preferable to the possible nightmare of a Shrillary Administration.
of course he said it for a reason ILars . The Trump is a smart guy and his words work magic on his enemies [ask the bushs] . As far as the 'gop' , to heck with the gop and its rino party . ---------------------- bad candidate , well TRUMP is one of the 2 that have any hope of support from 'ilk' like me ILars .

You idiot. ... tools such as you ....You moron......simpleton jerk-offs such as you ...... doesn't make it so.

Holy cow. You are a laughable liberal twit, blindPoo; and you happen to agree with the liberal position set forth by liberal "journalists" on that topic.

Such a surprise.

Cato, Newsweek and Forbes are not generally considered leftest/

The full consequences of that blunder are not yet known either.

Such a surprise.

Cato, Newsweek and Forbes are not generally considered leftest/

The full consequences of that blunder are not yet known either.

No. But that doesn't change the fact that it is still just a bunch of opinions. It's ok that some reputable folks might agree with idiots like you. But that still doesn't mean your imbecility is of merit.

and probably off topic but just a mention on the 'bush's' . They are friendly with the 'clinton' and consider 'bill' to be family . Think they also pal around with the 'obamas' . ----------- might be OFF TOPIC but I want to mention that info !!

Trump has a bit of a big mouth---------he discredits himself with gentle genteel persons
like me------BUT (!!!!!!) I am FULLY confident that he will RISE to the occasion should
he be elected president and -------temper his mouth-----sufficiently. PS Bush didn't do it.
Osama did-------even if MONDAY MORNING QUARTER BACKS can cite "HINTS" of
trouble-------the fact is that the entire country, including the CIA was, simply, NOT TUNED
in to the threat of Islamicism------------Carter numbed us. Bush did the OSAMA assassination----
not OBAMA -------Carter screwed us over-----Bush rose to the occasion-----and Obama is
Obama. I am a registered democrat and never voted repub. in my life-------when jerks
run for office on the demos ticket------I, SIMPLY,, DO NOT VOTE (as in the year
Klown Kerry ran) Good democrat that I am -------I did <sigh> vote for Obamoid.
I refuse to divulge my plans for the next round

{And you ARE arguing.}

of course he said it for a reason ILars . The Trump is a smart guy and his words work magic on his enemies [ask the bushs] . As far as the 'gop' , to heck with the gop and its rino party . ---------------------- bad candidate , well TRUMP is one of the 2 that have any hope of support from 'ilk' like me ILars .

Again, if the choice ((( gulp ))) comes down to Trump versus Shrillary, I will vote Trump.

I don't want any of the GOP RINO shit heels. I don't want Jeb, for sure. I am not much impressed with most of the GOP candidates, for that matter, for one reason or another. Aside from his overly and overtly religious positions, though, I do kind of like what Sen. Cruz has to say. I guess, to a slightly lower level, I would say the same of Dr. Carson.

and probably off topic but just a mention on the 'bush's' . They are friendly with the 'clinton' and consider 'bill' to be family . Think they also pal around with the 'obamas' . ----------- might be OFF TOPIC but I want to mention that info !!

thanks PIS-----but face factoids-------ROYALTY hangs together (try to control your nausea----
take deep breaths-----but not quickly-----very slowly)-------if you deplete yourself of carbon
dioxide excessively------you can pass out (as in syncope) ----deep but slow

{And you ARE arguing.}

Again, if the choice ((( gulp ))) comes down to Trump versus Shrillary, I will vote Trump.

I don't want any of the GOP RINO shit heels. I don't want Jeb, for sure. I am not much impressed with most of the GOP candidates, for that matter, for one reason or another. Aside from his overly and overtly religious positions, though, I do kind of like what Sen. Cruz has to say. I guess, to a slightly lower level, I would say the same of Dr. Carson.

that which you fear------unfortunately-----is likely UPON US--------as my right hand-----moves to the
right-------it will probably fall off. Be comforted.......can he be worse than obamoid?

{And you ARE arguing.}

that which you fear------unfortunately-----is likely UPON US--------as my right hand-----moves to the
right-------it will probably fall off. Be comforted.......can he be worse than obamoid?

Once upon a time, I imagined that Obama would be preferable to Shrillary.

I concede that I may have been wrong.

Now, as a bonus, we could end up with BOTH of them back to back.

God in Heaven, save us from these liberal twits.

Forum List

Back