Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

No, nothing at all.

yes clinton made FISA-intel sharing rules HARSHER. and i already provided the source

ur a self-deceving idiot
Your deflection aside, despite that, Clinton was still able to thwart an attack after receiving a credible warning that terrorsts were seeking to attack inside the U.S., noting suspicious activity of potential hijackings.

Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response. Allowing terrorists carte blanche access to proceed with the worst terrorist attack in the U.S. in history.

You know, the president who "kept us safe," according to Jeb Bush. :rolleyes:

nice rewrite of history. If you believe that, I have some ancient egyptian relics that I will sell you cheap.
:lmao:

You moronic goopers are a riot. :lmao:

That IS history ... as recorded by the 9.11 Commission Report.

Thanks for playin' though. :thup:

The 9/11 commission determined that the attackers were able to pull off the attack on the WTC because of the failures of US intel. Those intel failures were directly traced back to clinton's decision to not allow the FBI, CIA, etc to share data.

I understand that you love clinton and hate bush, I get that. But your love/hate cannot change what actually happened.

Bush had the intel right in front of him... He was told everway that this was a serious risk... Are we just rewriting history as fast as we can...

yes clinton made FISA-intel sharing rules HARSHER. and i already provided the source

ur a self-deceving idiot
Your deflection aside, despite that, Clinton was still able to thwart an attack after receiving a credible warning that terrorsts were seeking to attack inside the U.S., noting suspicious activity of potential hijackings.

Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response. Allowing terrorists carte blanche access to proceed with the worst terrorist attack in the U.S. in history.

nice rewrite of history. If you believe that, I have some ancient egyptian relics that I will sell you cheap.

The 9/11 commission determined that the attackers were able to pull off the attack on the WTC because of the failures of US intel. Those intel failures were directly traced back to clinton's decision to not allow the FBI, CIA, etc to share data.

I understand that you love clinton and hate bush, I get that. But your love/hate cannot change what actually happened.
The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

so you are saying that cinton had the info to prevent 9/11 and did not act on it?

Fox is accusing T-Rump of "soft Trutherism" for daring to mention the GW Failure 43 was President on 9 11 2001 which is a matter historically documented and being hysterically reacted to by the GOP Bum Scums.... its like Monty Python has taken over reality...........

ur a self-deceving idiot

Bush had the intel right in front of him... He was told everway that this was a serious risk... Are we just rewriting history as fast as we can...

based on what you libs have posted, clinton should have known about it sooner than bush but did nothing. you libs always get spun on your own arguments.

The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report, Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

no idiot; the wall is older than the clinton administration is you dullard. but the gorelick part of it isnt

and IF it was that doesnt change the fact that it was under the clinton administration that the rules in effect MADE IT HARDER TO UNCOVER THE 9-11 PLOT

keep lying you yourself; it's hypsterical!! ;)
There is no "Gorelick part," you imbecile. Gorelick added nothing to that wall. And again, nothing in that wall prevented either agency from reporting their intel to the president, which they both did.

Clinton took the warning seriously and responded immediately.

Bush ignored the warning.

Result? 9.11. It happened under the president who ignored the warning and failed to respond to it. Ask Trump, even he admits that. :thup:

um leftard. clinton DID get the same warnings and not only the same ones but ALL THE WAY BACK IN HIS FIRST YEAR, you know the FIRST TIME ISLAMIC TERRORISTS TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER???

yes loon in an after-action review of the 1993 truck bomb attack on the WTC Clinton was advised the next attempt might involve airplanes

Wait a second. Clinton had been in office 37 days when the first bombing hit the WTC and all of those people went to jail. You are holding George to a completely different standard. Further, the OP is about keeping us safe, then you need to answer why George didn't keep us safe from the anthrax attacks, Katrina, the financial meltdown, invading Iraq, not securing the border, among other things that was not keeping us safe.

The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report, Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

no idiot; the wall is older than the clinton administration is you dullard. but the gorelick part of it isnt

and IF it was that doesnt change the fact that it was under the clinton administration that the rules in effect MADE IT HARDER TO UNCOVER THE 9-11 PLOT

keep lying you yourself; it's hypsterical!! ;)
There is no "Gorelick part," you imbecile. Gorelick added nothing to that wall. And again, nothing in that wall prevented either agency from reporting their intel to the president, which they both did.

Clinton took the warning seriously and responded immediately.

Bush ignored the warning.

Result? 9.11. It happened under the president who ignored the warning and failed to respond to it. Ask Trump, even he admits that. :thup:

If clinton had taken the warnings seriously the 9/11 plane bombers would have been deported prior to 9/11.

What Trump said was that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. Everyone knows that. Trump set Jeb up and Jeb fell for it. Jeb is not a viable candidate for the GOP nomination. Trump outsmarted and out strategized him. Much as Putin outsmarted and out strategized Obama.

• Jeb Bush agrees that 9/11 happened due to Bush/Clinton immigration policies!!!!
    American Thinker ^ | Ed Straker
    Donald Trump took a lot of heat for implying that George W. Bush was responsible for failing to prevent 9/11. (He didn't say it outright, saying merely that it happened on Bush's watch.) He said that our porous immigration system was partially responsible for the attacks. And as it turns out, Jeb Bush agrees: ....a review Jeb Bush’s 2013 book Immigration Wars reveals that Jeb Bush himself agreed with Trump’s argument and admitted that our “leaky” immigration policy was responsible for the attack. Bush wrote: In addition to the Mexican drug cartels, the...

Jeb Agreed With Trump About 9/11

History can be a bitch. Here's from his own 2013 book, “Immigration Wars:”

A new battlefield has emerged in the war of words between Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump and the man he deposed in July, and this time it’s Jeb Bush’s own words that are coming back to haunt him.

The former Florida governor wrote a book in 2013, ‘Immigration Wars,’ in which he wrote that the airplane hijackers who attacked New York City and Washington D.C. on Sept. 11, 2001 were allowed into the U.S. under ‘leaky’ immigration policies presided over by his brother, President George W. Bush…

Jeb Bush’s own 2013 book noted that ‘in addition to the Mexican drug cartels, the fact that several of the 9/11 terrorists entered the country lawfully under a leaky immigration system has heightened national security concerns.’

Read more w/links @ Turns out Jeb! agreed with Trump about 9/11 when he wrote his 2013 book

The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

so you are saying that cinton had the info to prevent 9/11 and did not act on it?
No, that's not what I said. Although what I'm saying now is you've got to be completely fucked in the head to translate what I actually said into what you just asked.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Trump is not going to attack G.W. Bush for 9/11 and get away with it. This is just way too much to take. We all know how it happened.

It was prior 8 years of neglect by Bill Clinton--who actually had 4 shots at Bin Laden when he was hiding in PLAIN site and he chose not to take those shots. The last one being his secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who insisted on informing Pakistan that our missiles would be flying through their air-space to hit Bin Laden's camp in Afghanistan. Bin Laden was warned by Pakistan and we missed him by 30 minutes. Had Bill Clinton done HIS job--9/11 would have never happened.

This is just how BAD Donald Trump is on foreign policy. He was AGAINST going into Afghanistan directly after 9/11--and he doesn't know where to point his arrogant fat finger & mouth when assigning blame for it. Be assured this comment has pissed off millions of Republicans.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Trump is not going to attack G.W. Bush for 9/11 and get away with it. This is just way too much to take. We all know how it happened.

It was prior 8 years of neglect by Bill Clinton--who actually had 4 shots at Bin Laden when he was hiding in PLAIN site and he chose not to take those shots. The last one being his secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who insisted on informing Pakistan that our missiles would be flying through their air-space to hit Bin Laden's camp in Afghanistan. Bin Laden was warned by Pakistan and we missed him by 30 minutes. Had Bill Clinton done HIS job--9/11 would have never happened.

This is just how BAD Donald Trump is on foreign policy. He was AGAINST going into Afghanistan directly after 9/11--and he doesn't know where to point his arrogant fat finger & mouth when assigning blame for it. Be assured this comment has pissed off millions of Republicans.

Looks like Trump got away with it. What are you going to do about it?

Big fucking deal. Trump has also implied that Obama was born in Kenya... Well... He's certainly implied that he wasn't born in Hawaii...

Fuck Trump. Fucking jackass...

The two attacks were conducted without approval of either Sudan or Afghanistan and the operation was conducted in complete secrecy. Madeline Albright had no reason to notify anyone and it was likely out of her sphere of influence to get in the middle of a pre authorized military mission anyway. In addition, President Clinton made a public statement saying there would be no apology for ordering the strikes without permission adding "countries that persistently host terrorists have no right to be safe havens."

Immediately after those attacks, a number of prominent Republicans went on national TV and criticized Clinton for trying to distract the nation when the all important inquiry into the freckles on his penis was much more important and it was actually shrill of the president to try to get people to take their eyes off the ball.

So unless you have an authoritative link that Sudan and Afghanistan were officially notified, I an going to call your post untrue and bunk.

The two attacks were conducted without approval of either Sudan or Afghanistan and the operation was conducted in complete secrecy. Madeline Albright had no reason to notify anyone and it was likely out of her sphere of influence to get in the middle of a pre authorized military mission anyway. In addition, President Clinton made a public statement saying there would be no apology for ordering the strikes without permission adding "countries that persistently host terrorists have no right to be safe havens."

Immediately after those attacks, a number of prominent Republicans went on national TV and criticized Clinton for trying to distract the nation when the all important inquiry into the freckles on his penis was much more important and it was actually shrill of the president to try to get people to take their eyes off the ball.

So unless you have an authoritative link that Sudan and Afghanistan were officially notified, I an going to call your post untrue and bunk.
He's a conservative. No other evidence is needed to know he's full of shit.

He's a conservative. No other evidence is needed to know he's full of shit.

He won't be back and he is it will be with the Drudge Report, or another inane source. It never fails to amaze me the crap that they believe without checking first.

The Muslim/Jihadist pigdogs who hijacked the planes, and Osama bin Laden (now, happily, whale shit in the bottom of the ocean) and his filthy ilk are the ones "responsible" for 9/11/2001.

W was at the helm at the time of the attacks. He had not been there for long. Bubba Clinton was at the helm when Osama's crew attacked the Cole. Clinton (bubba, not Shrillary) had a perfect chance to get rid of Osama prior to vacating the Oval Office, but he dillied and dallied and yammered and bleated and made his infamous Executive INdecision not to do it.

It would make more honest sense to "blame" Bubba rather than W.

But it would be about as pointless. The true blame still goes much much deeper in the historical record.
- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

Trump muttered the words FOR a REASON. I see no useful purpose being served in trying to provide cover to him over it.

He is running for office and has a big mouth. Sometimes that works for him and I can even applaud his willingness to say "fuck PC" and double down on telling the truth. But sometimes, when he is speaking, his real agenda is clear enough. You and I can pretend that we don't see what he meant, but we do. And what he meant was that "since W happened to be the one sitting in the big chair behind the desk in the Oval Office on 9/11/2001, the tragic events of that day are somehow his fault." It is a fucking stupid thing to say, suggest or imply.

The Muslim/Jihadist pigdogs who hijacked the planes, and Osama bin Laden (now, happily, whale shit in the bottom of the ocean) and his filthy ilk are the ones "responsible" for 9/11/2001.

W was at the helm at the time of the attacks. He had not been there for long. Bubba Clinton was at the helm when Osama's crew attacked the Cole. Clinton (bubba, not Shrillary) had a perfect chance to get rid of Osama prior to vacating the Oval Office, but he dillied and dallied and yammered and bleated and made his infamous Executive INdecision not to do it.

It would make more honest sense to "blame" Bubba rather than W.

But it would be about as pointless. The true blame still goes much much deeper in the historical record.
- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

Trump muttered the words FOR a REASON. I see no useful purpose being served in trying to provide cover to him over it.

He is running for office and has a big mouth. Sometimes that works for him and I can even applaud his willingness to say "fuck PC" and double down on telling the truth. But sometimes, when he is speaking, his real agenda is clear enough. You and I can pretend that we don't see what he meant, but we do. And what he meant was that "since W happened to be the one sitting in the big chair behind the desk in the Oval Office on 9/11/2001, the tragic events of that day are somehow his fault." It is a fucking stupid thing to say, suggest or imply.
Trump was not blaming Bush for 9.11. Obviously, the terrorists were to blame. Trump was blaming Bush for doing nothing about terrorism, despite the warnings, to keep America safe; contrary to his brother's ludicrous assertion during the debate.

Forum List

Back