Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

You don't know anything about me, and like BS Filter said, you're a fake.

I know you are a chicken hearted pussy hiding behind a computer begging for a war.

As for me...the check I get from Uncle Sam every month says you are wrong. As does my membership with the American Legion

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, sure. Prove it or STFU, pussy.

View attachment 261788
View attachment 261789
View attachment 261790
View attachment 261791
That doesn't prove shit. It could be anybody's.

What a fucking pussy you are. You asked and I provided and now you run away.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

You didn't provide a damn thing. Prove it's yours. You should be embarrassed for yourself, fraud.

I know you are a chicken hearted pussy hiding behind a computer begging for a war.

As for me...the check I get from Uncle Sam every month says you are wrong. As does my membership with the American Legion

Yeah, sure. Prove it or STFU, pussy.

View attachment 261788
View attachment 261789
View attachment 261790
View attachment 261791
That doesn't prove shit. It could be anybody's.

You didn't provide a damn thing. Prove it's yours. You should be embarrassed for yourself, fraud.

I am embarrassed I spent time dealing with such a pussy...I should have known better.

[
Trump has taken everything thrown at him and he's going strong. You can't shake him. The guy that's nervous is Comey.

They haven't even started on the Orange Buffoon....there's a lot more to come on that piece of shit sitting in the white house
Everything Trump touches Dies Impeachment is on the way Abuse of power Contempt of congress obstruction of justice

[
Trump has taken everything thrown at him and he's going strong. You can't shake him. The guy that's nervous is Comey.

They haven't even started on the Orange Buffoon....there's a lot more to come on that piece of shit sitting in the white house
Everything Trump touches Dies Impeachment is on the way Abuse of power Contempt of congress obstruction of justice
What is it you imagine impeachment would do? Since Trump would not be convicted by the Senate, it would only make the Democrats look crazier than they already do.

I am embarrassed I spent time dealing with such a pussy...I should have known better.

Thank you for your service Shame punks get off on bashing those who served

[

Perhaps President Trump should take a page from Barry's Iranian Foreign Policy playbook and send them a plane-load of cash on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night..

:p

[

What is it you imagine impeachment would do? Since Trump would not be convicted by the Senate, it would only make the Democrats look crazier than they already do.
Got to hope a few republicans grow a set and get their heads out of this vile pos's butt

[

Perhaps President Trump should take a page from Barry's Iranian Foreign Policy playbook and send them a plane-load of cash on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night..

Your president is nothing but a coward a loud mouth and a bully Time for a change

[

Got to hope a few republicans grow a set and get their heads out of this vile pos's butt
You have a better chance of winning the Powerball lottery. It takes 2/3 to convict.

Grow a set...like Barry did with Iran...by cowardly refusing to demand the release of US hostages be part of his un-Constitutional treaty because he was afraid they would walk away....instead choosing to pay them a huge ransom for Americans later?

Bwuhahaha....

Your president is nothing but a coward a loud mouth and a bully Time for a change
Yeah, what we need is another terrorist-sympathizing / aiding, Mexican Drug Cartel-arming sniveling POS who illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices...who used our military to help the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on one day take over their own country...like Barry.

You should have known better than to claim to be something you're not. You're a fraud.

[

Oh yeah, any day now. :lol: :itsok:

You know, I was deployed once with VFA-131 onboard the Eisenhower (CVN-69), and when we went through the Straits of Hormuz, Iran sent out a couple of gun boats to mess with us. Our response? We launched the alert aircraft and they buzzed the boats about 150 ft off of the water. They then turned around, and told the boats that the next pass would be more than just a low pass by.

They quickly turned around and went back. Pissed me off, because I was working the midnight to 8 shift, and had just gotten to sleep when GQ was called.

I'm guessing that the only thing that Iran would be doing would be harassing things like that, and it more than likely wouldn't result in fire being exchanged.
The Snowflake In Chief has already stated that flipping the bird at one of his big beautiful boats is an act of war.
You might get away with a buzzing if you look at a Navy boat with a furrowed brow...anything more will probably mean armament coming your way.
Those two boats that were captured by Iran when Obama was President was a low point among many low points with our military with him. That was terrible.

You know, I was deployed once with VFA-131 onboard the Eisenhower (CVN-69), and when we went through the Straits of Hormuz, Iran sent out a couple of gun boats to mess with us. Our response? We launched the alert aircraft and they buzzed the boats about 150 ft off of the water. They then turned around, and told the boats that the next pass would be more than just a low pass by.

They quickly turned around and went back. Pissed me off, because I was working the midnight to 8 shift, and had just gotten to sleep when GQ was called.

I'm guessing that the only thing that Iran would be doing would be harassing things like that, and it more than likely wouldn't result in fire being exchanged.
The Snowflake In Chief has already stated that flipping the bird at one of his big beautiful boats is an act of war.
You might get away with a buzzing if you look at a Navy boat with a furrowed brow...anything more will probably mean armament coming your way.
Those two boats that were captured by Iran when Obama was President was a low point among many low points with our military with him. That was terrible.
Were they the boats that trespassed into Iranian territory?
I wonder if any of his military 'low points' matched the 4,500 dead and 32,000 wounded US armed forces due to an illegal war started on lies in Iraq?

Were they the boats that trespassed into Iranian territory?
I wonder if any of his military 'low points' matched the 4,500 dead and 32,000 wounded US armed forces due to an illegal war started on lies in Iraq?

You mean the boat that broke down, requiring assistance from the second boat, and they "allegedly" drifted into Iranian waters?

Forum List

Back