Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

Seriously dude, jarheads talk like that daily.

We have marching and PT cadences that make fun of people like him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I sure hope our Marine Corp has not been infiltrated by leftist kooks. Anti-American sentiment and a snowflake mentality in our military is the last thing we need.

You clearly have never witnessed a platoon of Marines running in formation. Some very non PC cadences get sung, ones that would make a snowflake like BS blush and call for his mommy.

We pretty much make fun of everyone not a Marine

Thats strange. Why would y'all make fun of someone who's not a marine?

Why wouldn’t we? When you are the best everyone else is second rate.

You need to start acting like a marine… Marine

Seriously dude, jarheads talk like that daily.

I sure hope our Marine Corp has not been infiltrated by leftist kooks. Anti-American sentiment and a snowflake mentality in our military is the last thing we need.

You clearly have never witnessed a platoon of Marines running in formation. Some very non PC cadences get sung, ones that would make a snowflake like BS blush and call for his mommy.

Wheres the integrity in that? Sounds immature to me.

That is because you have probably never been on a 25 mile forced march or ran 5 miles in formation.

Not to mention “maturity” is not really a trait we are well known for. Bring brash, fearless, drinking too much, and totally loyal to one another is more along what we care about.

I remember when the Commandant put out a White Letter “the deglamorization of alcohol”...my CO at the time, a LtCol FA18 pilot said...”we do not glamorize alcohol, we worship it”!

You mean become a Trump ass licker like you? No thanks, that job is all full up.

Last edited:

You become a Trump ass licker like you? No thanks, that job is all full up.

Trump is your Commander in Chief. You're no Marine.

A former First Lady said this about Marines...

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps.

USA, Saudi Arabia and Israel are producing a war on Iran against the political will of the rest of the world. Hmm. Fascinating.

Actually Saudi Arabia and Israel are producing a war, they just found a gullible idiot who will get his own countries sins and daughters killed doing it...

Very important having a gullible idiot... Remember Bush Jnr, gullible idiot....

So they get elected saying no to abortion and accusing everyone of being communists, and for that we get another war in the Middle East...

That is because you have probably never been on a 25 mile forced march or ran 5 miles in formation.

Not to mention “maturity” is not really a trait we are well known for. Bring brash, fearless, drinking too much, and totally loyal to one another is more along what we care about.

I remember when the Commandant put out a White Letter “the deglamorization of alcohol”...my CO at the time, a LtCol FA18 pilot said...”we do not glamorize alcohol, we worship it”!

No, I haven't but I have been dropped in the utah desert with a pencil and a 7.5 quad map and had to find my way back to base camp. About 15 miles.

No, I haven't but I have been dropped in the utah desert with a pencil and a 7.5 quad map and had to find my way back to base camp. About 15 miles.

That is impressive, but a different skill set.

When doing a forced march or a formation run, one purpose of the cadences is to keep your mind off what you are doing.

That is impressive, but a different skill set.

When doing a forced march or a formation run, one purpose of the cadences is to keep your mind off what you are doing.

I'll take your word. My cousin retired from the marines. He said the exact same thing as you. Its impressive but I never had that desire.

You mean become a Trump ass licker like you? No thanks, that job is all full up.

lol
Your political correctness is an embarrassment to Marines everywhere...

lol

Me PC??? That is funny! Are you drunk this morning?

USA, Saudi Arabia and Israel are producing a war on Iran against the political will of the rest of the world. Hmm. Fascinating.

Actually Saudi Arabia and Israel are producing a war, they just found a gullible idiot who will get his own countries sins and daughters killed doing it...

Very important having a gullible idiot... Remember Bush Jnr, gullible idiot....

So they get elected saying no to abortion and accusing everyone of being communists, and for that we get another war in the Middle East...

I guess you underestimate the real problems, which the dynamite fisher Donald Trump is producing when he likes to eat a fish. The USA is now in the position that only exclusively the USA defines international politics. The weapon Trump is using for this sole reign is the economy of the USA. He forces with sanctions worldwide all companies, which are in business with the USA, to follow the rules of the politics of the government of the USA and not the rules of the politics of their own countries. Trump incapacitates for example Europe - while the same time the USA supports lots of political organisations and governments in the extremistic right wing spectrum all over Europe.

War in Iraq, Sryia and Iran - all this caused and will continue to cause titanic streams of refugees. And all this is without any need to do so. The USA - the land of the slaveholders - kills its own reputation and destroys the western world.

Last edited:
Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today. Nobody else would have the balls to do it besides President Trump.

Tough talk from some guy behind his computer that will not be the one over there fighting another useless war

And tell us just how you would respond if they attack us, President Gator. Be specific.

trump is in a tough spot. He has to please israel, the saudis, and putin, while worrying about his tax returns being revealed where we find out he's not as wealthy as he brags about.

trump is in a tough spot. He has to please israel, the saudis, and putin, while worrying about his tax returns being revealed where we find out he's not as wealthy as he brags about.
Trump has taken everything thrown at him and he's going strong. You can't shake him. The guy that's nervous is Comey.

lol

Lol
You are incredibly PC, Bitching and butthurt about conservatives not wanting to be apart of the collective...

Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today. Nobody else would have the balls to do it besides President Trump.

Tough talk from some guy behind his computer that will not be the one over there fighting another useless war

And tell us just how you would respond if they attack us, President Gator. Be specific.

They have not attacked us but you are already advocating for war.

lol

Lol
You are incredibly PC, Bitching and butthurt about conservatives not wanting to be apart of the collective...

Fuck, you are drunk. Conservatives in this country lead the collective. When the fuck have I ever advocated joining the collective?

Forum List

Back