"Alfred E Newman will never be Pres" Trump criticizes FOX News for hosting town hall with Mayor Pete

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!" - Trump

the town hall is tonight at 7ET. at 9ET, Fox's Steve Hilton interviews Trump himself. oh the irony!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Has there ever been an adult male that whined more than our current President?

Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with him.

• Banned

its called "working the refs"

i wonder if Mayor Pete thinks Trump's cute. it's highly possible. they should ask him that!

i wonder if Mayor Pete thinks Trump's cute. it's highly possible. they should ask him that!

Why do you want to know if Mayor Pete thinks Trump is cute or not? Kind of fucking weird, dude. Whether you are gay or straight...really kind of out there.

• Banned

Why do you want to know if Mayor Pete thinks Trump is cute or not? Kind of fucking weird, dude. Whether you are gay or straight...really kind of out there.
in a presidential campaign, every kind of question gets thrown at the candidates. if you cant deal with it, get the hell out of politics, get another job!

in a presidential campaign, every kind of question gets thrown at the candidates. if you cant deal with it, get the hell out of politics, get another job!

I'm sure he'll deal with such waste of a question just fine. I'm questioning why you want to know.

Pete seems to have far better taste than a fat, orange 70 plus year old man. Let's face it, the only reason Trump has gotten laid in the last 20 years was due to his money

• Banned

I'm sure he'll deal with such waste of a question just fine. I'm questioning why you want to know.
it's called BROMANCE! maybe if Pete's the nominee him and trump will fall in love!

it's called BROMANCE!

OK, hey if you think Trump is cute then just say so.

it's called BROMANCE!

tremendous

it's called BROMANCE!

tremendous

Awesome.

"Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!" - Trump

the town hall is tonight at 7ET. at 9ET, Fox's Steve Hilton interviews Trump himself. oh the irony!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Look; Nazi Trump Bone Spurz is afraid of some gay guy that actually volunteered for the US military.

I tell ya, Trump really is a pussy.

it's called BROMANCE! maybe if Pete's the nominee him and trump will fall in love!

Trump would ask mayor Pete to sign a NDA first; jus' sayin' .........

Forum List

Back