Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

Thank you for your service Shame punks get off on bashing those who served

Thanks. People like him are just losers that have never done a thing with their lives and just assume everyone else is the same.

I will always back up what I claim. But I not do it for people like this that lack the balls to admit they were wrong, but for others that might be reading these threads.
I've thanked you for your service, if you actually served. The problem is I've never met such a dumb ass that claimed to be a Marine.

Poor little BS, still trying to man up and still failing miserably.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm not the one that tried so desperately hard to prove I was somebody on this forum by showing documents that could have belonged to anyone. I make my posts, period. Claiming to be a Marine isn't going to justify your stupidity.

I always support the claims that I make. I realize that such an action is something that would never enter into your tiny little mind, but I find it vital to success in life.

I do not give a flying fuck if you believe me or not, you are a mindless partisan sheep that claims to be a Christian but cannot back it up.

Make your comments and leave it at that. You can't prove who you claim to be on an internet forum, idiot. I could claim to be a nuclear scientist and show documents, but that doesn't mean a thing. Anybody can be anything on the internet. What speaks are your comments. Trying to legitimize your posts by claiming to be someone doesn't work here. If you're an idiot, claiming to be a Marine isn't going to make you intelligent.

Thank you for your service Shame punks get off on bashing those who served

Thanks. People like him are just losers that have never done a thing with their lives and just assume everyone else is the same.

I will always back up what I claim. But I not do it for people like this that lack the balls to admit they were wrong, but for others that might be reading these threads.
I've thanked you for your service, if you actually served. The problem is I've never met such a dumb ass that claimed to be a Marine.

I'm not the one that tried so desperately hard to prove I was somebody on this forum by showing documents that could have belonged to anyone. I make my posts, period. Claiming to be a Marine isn't going to justify your stupidity.

Dear BS Filter

Try filtering your own BS

thx

~S~
Mind your own business, I'm taking care of mine.

I always support the claims that I make. I realize that such an action is something that would never enter into your tiny little mind, but I find it vital to success in life.

I do not give a flying fuck if you believe me or not, you are a mindless partisan sheep that claims to be a Christian but cannot back it up.

Make your comments and leave it at that. You can't prove who you claim to be on an internet forum, idiot. I could claim to be a nuclear scientist and show documents, but that doesn't mean a thing. Anybody can be anything on the internet. What speaks are your comments. Trying to legitimize your posts by claiming to be someone doesn't work here. If you're an idiot, claiming to be a Marine isn't going to make you intelligent.

As I said, supporting your claims is something that would never enter into your mind. Doing so requires honesty and integrity...two values you lack.

I legitimize my post by supporting them, no matter what the topic if at all possible.

If I claim manufacturing output has gone up I support that with links and graphs, for example.

As you said, anyone can say anything on the web, that is why support for your claims is more important.

As I said, supporting your claims is something that would never enter into your mind. Doing so requires honesty and integrity...two values you lack.

I legitimize my post by supporting them, no matter what the topic if at all possible.

If I claim manufacturing output has gone up I support that with links and graphs, for example.

As you said, anyone can say anything on the web, that is why support for your claims is more important.

I can make a graph showing anything I want. Means nothing. Absolutely nothing to do with reality. Support your claims with some reality. Make people think. I'm giving you some wisdom, but it's up to you to take it or leave it. Nothing you've done will legitimize your comments. If they're idiotic, then claiming to be a Marine will not legitimize them.

I can make a graph showing anything I want. Means nothing. Absolutely nothing to do with reality. Support your claims with some reality. Make people think. I'm giving you some wisdom, but it's up to you to take it or leave it. Nothing you've done will legitimize your comments. If they're idiotic, then claiming to be a Marine will not legitimize them.

I always support my claims with reality. If I make a graph I give a link to the source of the data.

You have no wisdom to give, you are a loser on the Internet that does nothing but post empty words never once even thinking about backing up a single claim you make.

I always support my claims with reality. If I make a graph I give a link to the source of the data.

You have no wisdom to give, you are a loser on the Internet that does nothing but post empty words never once even thinking about backing up a single claim you make.

Oh, I think my posts here reveal an intelligent wise old man. You just have a problem with common sense. My reputation here among those on the right is well established in my short time here. I'm confident in that. Your yapping and ankle biting isn't going to do anything to shake my confidence. For a Marine, you're sure a whiney little bitch.

Oh, I think my posts here reveal an intelligent wise old man. You just have a problem with common sense. My reputation here among those on the right is well established in my short time here. I'm confident in that. Your yapping and ankle biting isn't going to do anything to shake my confidence. For a Marine, you're sure a whiney little bitch.

Yes, your fellow Trump worshipers think mighty highly of you...and the truly pathetic part of that is that you give a fuck what they think about you.

Yes, your fellow Trump worshipers think mighty highly of you...and the truly pathetic part of that is that you give a fuck what they think about you.

There it is, the pitiful little whiney bitch is still crying about Trump. Boo hoo. Grow up, Marine.

There it is, the pitiful little whiney bitch is still crying about Trump. Boo hoo. Grow up, Marine.

I did not say a word about Trump, do try and at least respond to what is written

I did not say a word about Trump, do try and at least respond to what is written

Two posts ago, post 147. "Yes, your fellow Trump worshipers think mighty highly of you...and the truly pathetic part of that is that you give a fuck what they think about you." Your words only a few minutes ago. You're an idiot.

Two posts ago, post 147. "Yes, your fellow Trump worshipers think mighty highly of you...and the truly pathetic part of that is that you give a fuck what they think about you." Your words only a few minutes ago. You're an idiot.

Yes, In that usage Trump was an adjective denoting the nature of the worshipers. It was you and your fellow worshipers I spoke about, not Trump.

Do try and keep up.

Yes, In that usage Trump was an adjective denoting the nature of the worshipers. It was you and your fellow worshipers I spoke about, not Trump.

Do try and keep up.

So you think supporting the President is "worship". See, when you say stuff like that, it leads me to believe you're just a run of the mill leftist idiot, not a Marine.

Do try and keep up.

So you think supporting the President is "worship". See, when you say stuff like that, it leads me to believe you're just a run of the mill leftist idiot, not a Marine.

No, supporting a president is not worship. You do far more than support, you worship him and he can do no wrong in your eyes.

Obama had his worshipers as well. There is no difference between the wingnuts, does not matter if they are left or right wing

Do try and keep up.

No, supporting a president is not worship. You do far more than support, you worship him and he can do no wrong in your eyes.

Obama had his worshipers as well. There is no difference between the wingnuts, does not matter if they are left or right wing

Naw, you just think it's worship because of your warped hatred. Trump's doing a good job. You're frightened to death there might be a war with Iran. You're scared of tough talk. Some Marine you are.

Do try and keep up.

Naw, you just think it's worship because of your warped hatred. Trump's doing a good job. You're frightened to death there might be a war with Iran. You're scared of tough talk. Some Marine you are.

I am not frightened by a war with Iran, I just do not want to see my brothers dying for no good reason.

You sit back behind your computer hoping and praying for a war so can get a hardon watching the news reports. You do not give a fuck about the service members that will die, as long as you have your entertainment

Do try and keep up.

I am not frightened by a war with Iran, I just do not want to see my brothers dying for no good reason.

You sit back behind your computer hoping and praying for a war so can get a hardon watching the news reports. You do not give a fuck about the service members that will die, as long as you have your entertainment

Iran has killed over 1000 of "your brothers". When are you going to fight back?

So you think they broke their boat intentionally? Dumbass!
Do you mean the most powerful and best-funded navy in the world broke down accidentally?
No wonder the Iranians are feeling a bit cocky.

I had a 33 foot motor whale boat that broke down in the middle of the ocean off Augusta Bay, Sicily.

What is your point, other than the one you carry around on your head?
It's lucky that the Iranian navy was on hand to rescue the US guys.

That was no rescue. Why are you such a dumbass?
So, you're saying their boat didn't break down?
Are you saying that they deliberately trespassed into Iranian waters and got arrested?

Had they been left alone, they would have towed the broken down boat back to port. Instead, they decided to create an international incident. You didn't see the Italians come out and arrest me and my boat crew for breaking down in their waters. It's called "Freedom Of Navigation Operations", or FON Ops for short. We used to do it to the Libyans back in the 80s and 90s on a regular basis to force them to accept international law. Ships have a right of innocent passage through waters claimed by other countries.

Iran has never attacked the US or put sanctions on us. They are only a threat to Israel and SA so let them start a war.
Most of our dead in Iraq were killed by Iranian supplied munitions, ignoramus.

What were we doing in Iraq. Did they attack us?? Plus supply a link for your assumption(never mind)

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

The deaths are attributed to proxies sponsored by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps — Iran’s elite military force that protects the regime from internal and external threats.

“During Operation Iraqi Freedom, DoD assessed that at least 603 U.S. personnel deaths in Iraq were the result of Iran-backed militants,” Navy Cmdr. Sean Robertson, a Pentagon spokesman, said in an email.

“These casualties were the result of explosively formed penetrators (EFP), other improvised explosive devices (IED), improvised rocket-assisted munitions (IRAM), rockets, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades (RPG), small-arms, sniper, and other attacks in Iraq," Robertson said.
snip

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says
----------------------------------------
roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

So who is showing ignorance now? YOU!!

Do you even realize that you proved yourself wrong?

These America hating lefties around here defending Iran need to be used as human shields when the shit hits the fan.

You don't know anything about me, and like BS Filter said, you're a fake.

I know you are a chicken hearted pussy hiding behind a computer begging for a war.

As for me...the check I get from Uncle Sam every month says you are wrong. As does my membership with the American Legion

Yeah, sure. Prove it or STFU, pussy.

View attachment 261788
View attachment 261789
View attachment 261790
View attachment 261791
That doesn't prove shit. It could be anybody's.

What a fucking pussy you are. You asked and I provided and now you run away.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

That is his MO asking for proof

Forum List

Back