Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

You know, I was deployed once with VFA-131 onboard the Eisenhower (CVN-69), and when we went through the Straits of Hormuz, Iran sent out a couple of gun boats to mess with us. Our response? We launched the alert aircraft and they buzzed the boats about 150 ft off of the water. They then turned around, and told the boats that the next pass would be more than just a low pass by.

They quickly turned around and went back. Pissed me off, because I was working the midnight to 8 shift, and had just gotten to sleep when GQ was called.

I'm guessing that the only thing that Iran would be doing would be harassing things like that, and it more than likely wouldn't result in fire being exchanged.
The Snowflake In Chief has already stated that flipping the bird at one of his big beautiful boats is an act of war.
You might get away with a buzzing if you look at a Navy boat with a furrowed brow...anything more will probably mean armament coming your way.
Those two boats that were captured by Iran when Obama was President was a low point among many low points with our military with him. That was terrible.
Were they the boats that trespassed into Iranian territory?
I wonder if any of his military 'low points' matched the 4,500 dead and 32,000 wounded US armed forces due to an illegal war started on lies in Iraq?

You mean the boat that broke down, requiring assistance from the second boat, and they "allegedly" drifted into Iranian waters?
yeah...allegedly "drifted".

You know, I was deployed once with VFA-131 onboard the Eisenhower (CVN-69), and when we went through the Straits of Hormuz, Iran sent out a couple of gun boats to mess with us. Our response? We launched the alert aircraft and they buzzed the boats about 150 ft off of the water. They then turned around, and told the boats that the next pass would be more than just a low pass by.

They quickly turned around and went back. Pissed me off, because I was working the midnight to 8 shift, and had just gotten to sleep when GQ was called.

I'm guessing that the only thing that Iran would be doing would be harassing things like that, and it more than likely wouldn't result in fire being exchanged.

You are such a liar! PNs don't work from midnight to 8! That is unless you count providing sexual favors.

The Snowflake In Chief has already stated that flipping the bird at one of his big beautiful boats is an act of war.
You might get away with a buzzing if you look at a Navy boat with a furrowed brow...anything more will probably mean armament coming your way.
Those two boats that were captured by Iran when Obama was President was a low point among many low points with our military with him. That was terrible.
I wonder if any of his military 'low points' matched the 4,500 dead and 32,000 wounded US armed forces due to an illegal war started on lies in Iraq?

You mean the boat that broke down, requiring assistance from the second boat, and they "allegedly" drifted into Iranian waters?

So you think they broke their boat intentionally? Dumbass!

Do you mean the most powerful and best-funded navy in the world broke down accidentally?
No wonder the Iranians are feeling a bit cocky.

Do you mean the most powerful and best-funded navy in the world broke down accidentally?

I had a 33 foot motor whale boat that broke down in the middle of the ocean off Augusta Bay, Sicily.

What is your point, other than the one you carry around on your head?

I had a 33 foot motor whale boat that broke down in the middle of the ocean off Augusta Bay, Sicily.

It's lucky that the Iranian navy was on hand to rescue the US guys.

That was no rescue. Why are you such a dumbass?

That was no rescue. Why are you such a dumbass?
So, you're saying their boat didn't break down?
Are you saying that they deliberately trespassed into Iranian waters and got arrested?

Marines do not like dying or seeing the buddies die for political theater. S

But seeing how you lacked the balls to serve your country, you could never possibly understand.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
A real Marine wouldn't say such a thing to an American citizen that supports them. You're about as much a Marine as the stray dog walking down the back alley looking for a handout. Real Marines don't surrender to a bunch of religious terrorist thugs.
Seriously dude, jarheads talk like that daily.

We have marching and PT cadences that make fun of people like him

I sure hope our Marine Corp has not been infiltrated by leftist kooks. Anti-American sentiment and a snowflake mentality in our military is the last thing we need.

You clearly have never witnessed a platoon of Marines running in formation. Some very non PC cadences get sung, ones that would make a snowflake like BS blush and call for his mommy.

We pretty much make fun of everyone not a Marine

Used to laugh our asses off at NTC San Diego. Across the fence, between us and the end of Lindbergh field was a dried up patch of dirt upon which jarhead recruits would conduct no end of physical tortures. From them I learned that Eskimo pussy is mighty cold and other obscenities.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service Shame punks get off on bashing those who served

Thanks. People like him are just losers that have never done a thing with their lives and just assume everyone else is the same.

I will always back up what I claim. But I not do it for people like this that lack the balls to admit they were wrong, but for others that might be reading these threads.

A real Marine wouldn't say such a thing to an American citizen that supports them. You're about as much a Marine as the stray dog walking down the back alley looking for a handout. Real Marines don't surrender to a bunch of religious terrorist thugs.

I sure hope our Marine Corp has not been infiltrated by leftist kooks. Anti-American sentiment and a snowflake mentality in our military is the last thing we need.

You clearly have never witnessed a platoon of Marines running in formation. Some very non PC cadences get sung, ones that would make a snowflake like BS blush and call for his mommy.

Used to laugh our asses off at NTC San Diego. Across the fence, between us and the end I’d Lindbergh field was a dried up patch of dirt upon which jarhead recruits would conduct no end of physical tortures. From them I learned that Eskimo pussy is mighty cold and other obscenities.

Did you hear any about "Jody"?

Used to laugh our asses off at NTC San Diego. Across the fence, between us and the end I’d Lindbergh field was a dried up patch of dirt upon which jarhead recruits would conduct no end of physical tortures. From them I learned that Eskimo pussy is mighty cold and other obscenities.

Taking care of your girl while you are off doing silly things.

Taking care of your girl while you are off doing silly things.

Jody was a very busy man!

Thanks. People like him are just losers that have never done a thing with their lives and just assume everyone else is the same.

I will always back up what I claim. But I not do it for people like this that lack the balls to admit they were wrong, but for others that might be reading these threads.
I've thanked you for your service, if you actually served. The problem is I've never met such a dumb ass that claimed to be a Marine.

I've thanked you for your service, if you actually served. The problem is I've never met such a dumb ass that claimed to be a Marine.

Poor little BS, still trying to man up and still failing miserably.

Iran has never attacked the US or put sanctions on us. They are only a threat to Israel and SA so let them start a war.
Most of our dead in Iraq were killed by Iranian supplied munitions, ignoramus.

What were we doing in Iraq. Did they attack us?? Plus supply a link for your assumption(never mind)

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

The deaths are attributed to proxies sponsored by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps — Iran’s elite military force that protects the regime from internal and external threats.

“During Operation Iraqi Freedom, DoD assessed that at least 603 U.S. personnel deaths in Iraq were the result of Iran-backed militants,” Navy Cmdr. Sean Robertson, a Pentagon spokesman, said in an email.

“These casualties were the result of explosively formed penetrators (EFP), other improvised explosive devices (IED), improvised rocket-assisted munitions (IRAM), rockets, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades (RPG), small-arms, sniper, and other attacks in Iraq," Robertson said.
snip

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says
----------------------------------------
roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

So who is showing ignorance now? YOU!!

Last edited:

I'm not the one that tried so desperately hard to prove I was somebody on this forum by showing documents that could have belonged to anyone. I make my posts, period. Claiming to be a Marine isn't going to justify your stupidity.

I'm not the one that tried so desperately hard to prove I was somebody on this forum by showing documents that could have belonged to anyone. I make my posts, period. Claiming to be a Marine isn't going to justify your stupidity.

I always support the claims that I make. I realize that such an action is something that would never enter into your tiny little mind, but I find it vital to success in life.

I do not give a flying fuck if you believe me or not, you are a mindless partisan sheep that claims to be a Christian but cannot back it up.

Dear BS Filter

Try filtering your own BS

thx

~S~

Iran has never attacked the US or put sanctions on us. They are only a threat to Israel and SA so let them start a war.
Most of our dead in Iraq were killed by Iranian supplied munitions, ignoramus.

What were we doing in Iraq. Did they attack us?? Plus supply a link for your assumption(never mind)

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

The deaths are attributed to proxies sponsored by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps — Iran’s elite military force that protects the regime from internal and external threats.

“During Operation Iraqi Freedom, DoD assessed that at least 603 U.S. personnel deaths in Iraq were the result of Iran-backed militants,” Navy Cmdr. Sean Robertson, a Pentagon spokesman, said in an email.

“These casualties were the result of explosively formed penetrators (EFP), other improvised explosive devices (IED), improvised rocket-assisted munitions (IRAM), rockets, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades (RPG), small-arms, sniper, and other attacks in Iraq," Robertson said.
snip

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says
----------------------------------------
roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

So who is showing ignorance now? YOU!!

The pentagon will utilize any means of validation to follow any administrations lead

~S~

Forum List

Back