Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

A Marine wouldn't insult an American citizen that supports them. You're a surrender monkey. We have Tea Party rallies with real Marines that mock stolen valor phonies like you.

How do you know that they are Marines? Because they have a shirt/hat/jacket on that says they are? That isn't really a good indicator, because some people like to wear them and pass themselves off as vets.

If you say it's because they were wearing their uniforms, I know you are lying, because it is illegal for ANY military member to show up at a political rally for one side or the other in uniform, as it will give the impression that that particular service supports a certain cause.

If you say it's because they were veterans and showed up in their old uniform, the above still applies. If you have been honorably discharged, you are allowed to wear your uniform, BUT, you must comply with all grooming standards, as well as comply with the regs concerning their wear (not going to political rallies).

Thats strange. Why would y'all make fun of someone who's not a marine?

Why wouldn’t we? When you are the best everyone else is second rate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wheres the integrity in that? Sounds immature to me.

That is because you have probably never been on a 25 mile forced march or ran 5 miles in formation.

Not to mention “maturity” is not really a trait we are well known for. Bring brash, fearless, drinking too much, and totally loyal to one another is more along what we care about.

I remember when the Commandant put out a White Letter “the deglamorization of alcohol”...my CO at the time, a LtCol FA18 pilot said...”we do not glamorize alcohol, we worship it”!

No, I haven't but I have been dropped in the utah desert with a pencil and a 7.5 quad map and had to find my way back to base camp. About 15 miles.

That is impressive, but a different skill set.

When doing a forced march or a formation run, one purpose of the cadences is to keep your mind off what you are doing.

Another purpose of the cadence is to help you breathe properly while running. When singing cadence while marching, it keeps the whole company in step.

Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today. Nobody else would have the balls to do it besides President Trump.

Tough talk from some guy behind his computer that will not be the one over there fighting another useless war

And tell us just how you would respond if they attack us, President Gator. Be specific.

They have not attacked us but you are already advocating for war.

Nice dodge, now how about answering the question, jerkoff?
PS, I'm not advocating for war, I'm advocating for responding to aggression. Typical of your ilk to twist it to avoid answering my question.

You know, I was deployed once with VFA-131 onboard the Eisenhower (CVN-69), and when we went through the Straits of Hormuz, Iran sent out a couple of gun boats to mess with us. Our response? We launched the alert aircraft and they buzzed the boats about 150 ft off of the water. They then turned around, and told the boats that the next pass would be more than just a low pass by.

They quickly turned around and went back. Pissed me off, because I was working the midnight to 8 shift, and had just gotten to sleep when GQ was called.

I'm guessing that the only thing that Iran would be doing would be harassing things like that, and it more than likely wouldn't result in fire being exchanged.

PS, I'm not advocating for war, I'm advocating for responding to aggression. Typical of your ilk to twist it to avoid answering my question.

This is your quote..."Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today."...if that is not advocating for war I do not know what the hell is. Not a word in there about responding to aggression.

This is your quote..."Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today."...if that is not advocating for war I do not know what the hell is. Not a word in there about responding to aggression.
This was my question to you, asshole. Answer it or STFU.

And tell us just how you would respond if they attack us, President Gator. Be specific.

This was my question, asshole. Answer it or STFU.

I would bomb them into the stone age.

But they have not attacked us and you are still saying it is a good time to attack them.

But they have not attacked us and you are still saying it is a good time to attack them.
Because they threatened to attack us, you dumb SOB. If they DO, we should respond. And you wouldn't do shit, because you're a pussy.

Because they threatened to attack us, you dumb SOB. If they DO, we should respond. And you wouldn't do shit, because you're a pussy.

Iran has been talking shit for decades, all bark...no bite.

You are the pussy that is calling for war despite never finding your balls long enough to serve this country.

You are the pussy that is calling for war despite never finding your balls long enough to serve this country.

You don't know anything about me, and like BS Filter said, you're a fake.

I know you are a chicken hearted pussy hiding behind a computer begging for a war.

As for me...the check I get from Uncle Sam every month says you are wrong. As does my membership with the American Legion

how does the official end of Iran even make sense

Does he mean they will change there name

Will trump for now and forever ignore Iran and refer to them as that country

he did use official so that does sound really important
I'm guessing he'll tweet a mean nickname at them and call them 'losers'.
That's what a statesman does these days.

how does the official end of Iran even make sense

Does he mean they will change there name

Will trump for now and forever ignore Iran and refer to them as that country

he did use official so that does sound really important
I'm guessing he'll tweet a mean nickname at them and call them 'losers'.
That's what a statesman does these days.

sounds a lot like his worshipers on this forum

I know you are a chicken hearted pussy hiding behind a computer begging for a war.

As for me...the check I get from Uncle Sam every month says you are wrong. As does my membership with the American Legion

Yeah, sure. Prove it or STFU, pussy.

InkedIMG_1415_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_1418_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_1417_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_1416_LI.jpg

View attachment 261788
View attachment 261789
View attachment 261790
View attachment 261791
That doesn't prove shit. It could be anybody's.

View attachment 261788
View attachment 261789
View attachment 261790
View attachment 261791
That doesn't prove shit. It could be anybody's.

What a fucking pussy you are. You asked and I provided and now you run away.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

You know, I was deployed once with VFA-131 onboard the Eisenhower (CVN-69), and when we went through the Straits of Hormuz, Iran sent out a couple of gun boats to mess with us. Our response? We launched the alert aircraft and they buzzed the boats about 150 ft off of the water. They then turned around, and told the boats that the next pass would be more than just a low pass by.

They quickly turned around and went back. Pissed me off, because I was working the midnight to 8 shift, and had just gotten to sleep when GQ was called.

I'm guessing that the only thing that Iran would be doing would be harassing things like that, and it more than likely wouldn't result in fire being exchanged.
The Snowflake In Chief has already stated that flipping the bird at one of his big beautiful boats is an act of war.
You might get away with a buzzing if you look at a Navy boat with a furrowed brow...anything more will probably mean armament coming your way.

Forum List

Back