Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

I know you are a chicken hearted pussy hiding behind a computer begging for a war.

As for me...the check I get from Uncle Sam every month says you are wrong. As does my membership with the American Legion

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, sure. Prove it or STFU, pussy.

View attachment 261788
View attachment 261789
View attachment 261790
View attachment 261791
That doesn't prove shit. It could be anybody's.

What a fucking pussy you are. You asked and I provided and now you run away.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

That is his MO asking for proof

and then ignoring it .

and then ignoring it .
Nothing to ignore. You posted a couple of pics, big fucking deal. You think that proves something? You're a sniveling little liberal troll trying to pass himself off as a man.

[
Perhaps President Trump should take a page from Barry's Iranian Foreign Policy playbook and send them a plane-load of cash on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night..

:p

Who gives a shit about Iran? America has acted like a petulant brat about the place since it got its arse handed to it with the hostages in '79....
Same with Cuba and Vietnam. Conservative America can't put four simple words together - "Sorry, we were wrong."

and then ignoring it .
Nothing to ignore. You posted a couple of pics, big fucking deal. You think that proves something? You're a sniveling little liberal troll trying to pass himself off as a man.
:itsok:

Yeah, who gives a shit about the leading state-sponsored source of terrorism in the entire middle east having nuclear weapons, controlling the flow of oil in and out of the straight that affects the world's economy / energy, and their creating a nuclear arm's race in the Middle East....?!

You didn't REALLY just say that did you? Please tell me it was said without giving deep thought to the words...

You mean the boat that broke down, requiring assistance from the second boat, and they "allegedly" drifted into Iranian waters?

What was it doing there in the first place...
It was traveling SW down the straight....BTW, you did know that Iran claims several additional miles from shore (more than the internationally accepted 12 miles) as their territory, which is NOT recognized by anyone else, right?

It was traveling SW down the straight....BTW, you did know that Iran claims several additional miles from shore (more than the internationally accepted 12 miles) as their territory, which is NOT recognized by anyone else, right?

I reiterate, what was it doing there?
So does China. What is America going to do about it?

I suggest you file a FOIA Request with the military to find out the exact mission specifics to answer your question.

Just recently Iran sabotaged 3 international cargo ships as they transpired their way through the Strait. Maintaining freedom of navigation through that straight is of strategic importance to this country and to that of our allies. Iran has made ni.serous threats saying they did close the strait and control access and flow of ships in and out if it. Again, they have already partially made good on that promise through the sabotage of those ships.

Such actions can not and will not be tolerated.

Then again, as soon as the Democrats win in 2020, outlaw the use of all fossil fuels, outlaw the use of the internal combustion engine, and eliminate the need for air travel with solar-powered high speed rail, there will be no more need for all if that oil so we can completely pull out of the middle east and let the Arabic Terrorist 3rd Reich take over all of it through the threat of nuclear weapons....

What the he'll will we care then, right?

Yeah, who gives a shit about the leading state-sponsored source of terrorism in the entire middle east having nuclear weapons, controlling the flow of oil in and out of the straight that affects the world's economy / energy, and their creating a nuclear arm's race in the Middle East....?!

You didn't REALLY just say that did you? Please tell me it was said without giving deep thought to the words...
Considering the source for that claim, I find its veracity in doubt. They are the same government agencies, the same government sources, that have lied about everything under the sun regarding the middle east as a justification for their bullshit policies.

I suggest you file a FOIA Request with the military to find out the exact mission specifics to answer your question.

Just recently Iran sabotaged 3 international cargo ships as they transpired their way through the Strait. Maintaining freedom of navigation through that straight is of strategic importance to this country and to that of our allies. Iran has made ni.serous threats saying they did close the strait and control access and flow of ships in and out if it. Again, they have already partially made good on that promise through the sabotage of those ships.

Then again, as soon as the Democrats win in 2020, outlaw the use of all fossil fuels, outlaw the use of the internal combustion engine, and eliminate the need for air travel with solar-powered high speed rail, there will be no more need for all if that oil so we can completely pull out of the middle east and let the Arabic Terrorist 3rd Reich take over all of it through the threat of nuclear weapons....

Says who? The same liars who have lied about EVERYTHING regarding that part of the world for the last forty years

Considering the source for that claim, I find its veracity in doubt. They are the same government agencies, the same government sources, that have lied about everything under the sun regarding the middle east as a justification for their bullshit policies.
pRose sources include much of the world's other gifts and Intel sources who have recognized Iran and the Republican Guard as terrorists for years. Trump was just the 1st US President to finally officially acknowldege it.

Says who? The same liars who have lied about EVERYTHING regarding that part of the world for the last forty years
Sounds like your mind is closed, you have already made up your mind, so why bother asking the question if you are just going to reject any answer that is not the one you are looking for?

Simple. Iran gets out of line and attacks USA sites, we now have a president who will try to cripple the evil bastards. As it should be.....

yeah, a lot of problems with that.

IRan can shut down the straights of Hormuz. they can attack our infrastructure with cyberwarfare. They can do as much damage to us as we can do to them.

The thing was, we couldn't subdue Iraq and Afghanistan... How are we going to subdue Iran?

Simple. Iran gets out of line and attacks USA sites, we now have a president who will try to cripple the evil bastards. As it should be.....

yeah, a lot of problems with that.

IRan can shut down the straights of Hormuz. they can attack our infrastructure with cyberwarfare. They can do as much damage to us as we can do to them.

The thing was, we couldn't subdue Iraq and Afghanistan... How are we going to subdue Iran?

Iran cannot do as much damage to us as we do to them, that is just stupid.

Iran, to my reading, is imploding due to it's own isolative policies , all we'd need do is sit & wait

~S~

Iran, to my reading, is imploding due to it's own isolative policies , all we'd need do is sit & wait

~S~
Isolative policies? They can’t participate in international currency exchange, there is an imposed embargo on trade, and the US Navy has all but blockaded their ports. Yep, them mullahs have pretty much cut off the outside world.

Trump has already proved Team Obama was completely wrong about Iran.

For years, the left wing foreign policy establishment presented Americans with a false choice on Iran: capitulation or war. President Trump has proved that binary to be a fantasy, squeezing and deterring the Iranians without full-on confrontation.

“When I became president, Iran was a true state of terror,” Trump said in France this week. Now, “they are failing as a nation.”​

Alumni of the Obama administration have been secretly in touch with the Iranians — no doubt to reassure the mullahs that if they wait out Trump, their fortunes will turn.

Former administration officials are actively undermining official US policy abroad, the more the Obama alumni echo chamber’s Iranian apologists clamor to save the Islamic regime from economic ruin, the more we understand that the Trump administration’s strategy is working.

During the Obama administration’s capitulation, Iran was not only free to advance its nuclear ambitions and ballistic weapons capabilities, it could spread theocratic terror and conflict to virtually every troubled spot in the Middle East.

The government of Iran, which regularly holds American citizens hostage, was, according to officials in the past two administrations, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of US servicemen in Iraq.

In Syria, the Iranians back a regime that regularly gasses its own people. In Yemen Iran precipitates conflict with Saudi Arabia by backing the radical Houthi rebels. In Lebanon, Iran’s proxy army of Hezbollah threatens our ally Israel. And in Gaza, Iran helps fund the terrorists of Hamas.

Now, just imagine how all these conflicts could look like when paranoid religious demagogues like Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei had the capacity to threaten nuclear war. With no real oversight over military installations and programs, the Iran deal ensured this future.

Ever since the Trump administration pulled the United States out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, however, Iran’s reliance on its resources, its access to the world’s financial markets and its political legitimacy have been severely damaged.

We can’t predict with any real certitude what will happen in foreign affairs, but, as of now, the Trump administration has hampered Iran’s ability to stoke conflict in the region and created domestic pressure that may put checks on its militaristic ambitions.

The re-imposition of sanctions has cut Iran’s oil exports at least in half, which pushed the nation into an economic downturn. According to the International Monetary Fund, inflation has spiked more than 30% over the past year.

The unemployment rate, especially among the young and urban workers, has skyrocketed. The government is reportedly planning for cuts in military spending.

A number of major European companies have also been compelled to live by US sanctions. Who would you choose: the largest economy on Earth or a creaky militaristic terror state?

The frustration over the efficacy of Trump’s policy is probably what led to the recent attack on two Saudi Arabian oil tankers and other vessels near the Strait of Hormuz.

President Trump responded with a show of force and a warning that Iran would suffer greatly in any military conflict. This set off a panic among pundits about the prospects of war. The fact is that the way to maintain credible deterrence is to rely on force as an option. Without it, Iran would be free to instigate our allies, and conflict would be more likely.

Then there is the moral question.

Regime change can only come from within. Americans, for good reason, have no appetite to aid in democracy-building. Yet, Iran, unlike many countries in the region, is not a contrived entity, but a nation with an organic and robust national identity. A peaceful Iran would benefit the world greatly.

Which is why the Obama administration did worse than merely ignore protestors fighting for liberty in Iran; it strengthened the autocrats. A change in policy sends a signal to the Iranian people that the United States is no longer supine to their repressive rulers.

So while Iranian propagandists like Foreign Minister Javad Zarif are running around blaming the United States for Iran’s problems, the solution has never been clearer.

All Iran has to do is act like any other normal nation.

It the old you go first with the best swing, and Iran knows better. Take a look at their Army, they have no real ground equipment. Tanks, Manpower, (trusted). Remember Sadams army giving up to one Chopper. That would be the same incidents.

How to Navigate the Fog of War on Iran

"Seth Moulton, a Democratic presidential candidate and a U.S. representative from Massachusetts, served four tours as a Marine officer in the war and still reserves enmity for the Iranian proxies he fought then. But Moulton, who like other members of Congress received a classified briefing on the recent intelligence reports, told me the Trump administration has overhyped them—“playing up an old threat,” as he put it—in hopes of making the situation seem more urgent. “We cannot underestimate the Iranian threat. It’s real. It’s significant. They want to kill Americans, there’s no question about that,” he said. “The question is, how do we respond most effectively? And exaggerating the threat or escalating tensions is not a wise approach.”

The greater risk, Moulton said, is stumbling into war via an ill-planned escalation, as was the case in Vietnam, where a naval confrontation in the Gulf of Tonkin sucked the United States deeper into the conflict. Moulton told me he worries about an “incident where there’s an altercation and the administration says, ‘There’s no going back now.’”

“There is certainly a part of me that worries that they are building up a case so that if and when we are directly threatened, they have that as their reason for getting into a conflict with Iran without having to come back to Congress,” Elissa Slotkin, a Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, told me. “John Bolton has written about regime change in Iran his entire adult life. He, to me, is ideological about it. I don’t think that the president is looking to get into war with Iran, but I think different members of his administration have different opinions on what to do. And if you and I don’t understand the strategy in Iran, there is no way the Iranians do.”

Slotkin stressed the importance of viewing the intelligence in context. “I think that if you don’t understand the history and the context, then you’re able to look at this body of intelligence and feel more alarmed than someone who’s been watching it since 2003,” she said.

Forum List

Back