Trump Has The Edge Because...

what i like about trump is his boundless optimism. what i like about trump is his boundless optimism.

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?
T-Rump has the edge because...
10687395_937515526364312_7749519684949804902_o.jpg
How else could Obama have gotten elected?

JOIN ME IN THIS EFFORT! JOIN DONALD TRUMP IN THIS EFFORT! JOIN SARAH PALIN IN THIS EFFORT! JOIN JEFF SESSIONS IN THIS EFFORT! JOIN CARL ICAHN IN THIS EFFORT!

LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Forum List

Back