Trump Has The Edge Because...

And where does ass hat Trump get his information?

Trump Embraces Conspiracy Website To Support His False Claims
For the past several days, Donald Trump has claimed that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey were celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

The claim has been thoroughly debunked by multiple fact checkers. The New Jersey Attorney General investigated rumors of such celebrations immediately after the attack and found them to be “bogus.” Simply put, it did not happen. Trump Embraces Conspiracy Website To Support His False Claims

For the past several days, Donald Trump has claimed that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey were celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

The claim has been thoroughly debunked by multiple fact checkers. The New Jersey Attorney General investigated rumors of such celebrations immediately after the attack and found them to be “bogus.” Simply put, it did not happen. Trump Embraces Conspiracy Website To Support His False Claims
"Thoroughly debunked"? How do you prove it didn't happen, by asking his critics if they saw anything? Try again.

"Thoroughly debunked"? How do you prove it didn't happen, by asking his critics if they saw anything? Try again.

You are in some serious denial. Stop listening to the voices in your head, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the rabid xenophobes. THINK about what a Trump presidency would mean for this country and what we stand for. I would never have believed that anyone can be so fucking stupid as to support him ....but here you have it!

You are in some serious denial. Stop listening to the voices in your head, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the rabid xenophobes. THINK about what a Trump presidency would mean for this country and what we stand for. I would never have believed that anyone can be so fucking stupid as to support him ....but here you have it!
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about you idiots who supported Obama.

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about you idiots who supported Obama.

Typical shallow and meaningless response. You have no factual or logical defense of the jackass Trump so you all have to make it about Obama, or Clinton, or Sanders. You can't stay on topic , can you. And we know why- and so do you.:lame2::lame2::lame2:

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?

trump has the "edge" among "the base" because the :"base" is really, really, stupid and only wants to hear some thug say vile and disgusting things about the people who know the base is stupid.

perhaps that's because you're an ignorant, bigoted loon?

yep.

This Christian Group Celebrates 9/11, But You Won’t Hear Trump Mention It (IMAGES/VIDEO)

Typical shallow and meaningless response. You have no factual or logical defense of the jackass Trump so you all have to make it about Obama, or Clinton, or Sanders. You can't stay on topic , can you. And we know why- and so do you.:lame2::lame2::lame2:
Every comment you've made on this topic has been shallow and meaningless. You're being laughed at, especially when you keep insisting that Trump doesn't have a chance. How many times have you assholes announced the end of his candidacy? You obviously aren't very good at this.

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?

trump has the "edge" among "the base" because the :"base" is really, really, stupid and only wants to hear some thug say vile and disgusting things about the people who know the base is stupid.
Says the idiot who doesn't know to start a sentence with a capital letter.

Every comment you've made on this topic has been shallow and meaningless. You're being laughed at, especially when you keep insisting that Trump doesn't have a chance. How many times have you assholes announced the end of his candidacy? You obviously aren't very good at this.

You have got it all wrong. I want him to win the Republican nomination and then bring the whole party crashing down in the general election. And, think that the Republican base is just stupid enough to nominate him. Oh and besides everything else, he is a pervert....

Donald Trump Won’t Stop Joking About Banging His Daughter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I've been laughed at? My please to have brought a smile to you face :udaman:

yep.
Perhaps that's the best you can come up with?

yep.

The Descent Into Madness, Part II The Descent Into Madness, Part II
n-DONALD-TRUMP-large570.jpg

The Trump and GOP appeals to "Make America great again," to "stop us from losing", or to "restore our honor" are in response to the still unresolved collective trauma experienced by the same group of voters who comprised the Tea Party. They are the anti-Obama message -- appealing to fear and not hope, and looking backward, not forward. Ironically, they are the themes on which Republicans might have based their campaign in 2008, had they not been running to replace one of their own in the Oval Office.

For months now, the pundits and the GOP establishment have dismissed the dangers posed by the likes of Trump and Carson and Cruz. Trump, they said, would be undone by his insults and fabrications; Carson was a fad who would soon fade; and Cruz, because he was so disliked, would go nowhere. Most recent polls, however, show these three garnering between 50 and 60 percent of the Republican vote. And as their rhetoric becomes harsher, with naked appeals to intolerance and even violence, it is time to wake up. Because they speak to an entire group's existential crisis, tap into their deep reservoir of resentment, and elicit violent emotions, these themes and their proponents must be addressed.

You have got it all wrong. I want him to win the Republican nomination and then bring the whole party crashing down in the general election. And, think that the Republican base is just stupid enough to nominate him. Oh and besides everything else, he is a pervert....

Donald Trump Won’t Stop Joking About Banging His Daughter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sure, you WANT him to win the nomination. That's why you're wringing your hands over the prospects of him getting it. :lol:

Sure, you WANT him to win the nomination. That's why you're wringing your hands over the prospects of him getting it. :lol:

How the fuck do you know what I'm doing!?? It's the Republican establishment who is freaking out! :ssex::ssex::ssex:

yep.

The Descent Into Madness, Part II The Descent Into Madness, Part II
n-DONALD-TRUMP-large570.jpg

The Trump and GOP appeals to "Make America great again," to "stop us from losing", or to "restore our honor" are in response to the still unresolved collective trauma experienced by the same group of voters who comprised the Tea Party. They are the anti-Obama message -- appealing to fear and not hope, and looking backward, not forward. Ironically, they are the themes on which Republicans might have based their campaign in 2008, had they not been running to replace one of their own in the Oval Office.

For months now, the pundits and the GOP establishment have dismissed the dangers posed by the likes of Trump and Carson and Cruz. Trump, they said, would be undone by his insults and fabrications; Carson was a fad who would soon fade; and Cruz, because he was so disliked, would go nowhere. Most recent polls, however, show these three garnering between 50 and 60 percent of the Republican vote. And as their rhetoric becomes harsher, with naked appeals to intolerance and even violence, it is time to wake up. Because they speak to an entire group's existential crisis, tap into their deep reservoir of resentment, and elicit violent emotions, these themes and their proponents must be addressed.
Thank you. You just made my point for me. If you wanted Trump to get the nomination you would not be using scare tactics like this one. You're desperate.

How the fuck do you know what I'm doing!?? It's the Republican establishment who is freaking out! :ssex::ssex::ssex:
It's pretty obvious you're freaking out over the possibility of Trump getting the nomination.

It's pretty obvious you're freaking out over the possibility of Trump getting the nomination.

Think whatever makes you happy boss...:thewave:

You the man!

Forum List

Back