Trump Has The Edge Because...

ZT8Amh0.jpg

Not again!! I love it!!

Donald Trump says he’ll run independently if GOP doesn’t treat him ‘fairly’

In spite of a pledge he made in September to not run an independent campaign for president, business tycoon and reality TV star Donald Trump said on Sunday that he will wait and “see what happens” between himself and Republican Party.

Trump was speaking to ABC News about a recent report that GOP insiders are mounting an all-out “guerrilla campaign” to unseat him as the current front-runner in the Republican race for the 2016 nomination.

This guy is really the horses ass....

NJ mayor rips Trump over claim American Muslims celebrated 9/11 attacks

The mayor of a New Jersey city slammed Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Sunday after the real estate mogul repeatedly claimed that he saw people cheering the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks across the Hudson River from where the Twin Towers fell.

Trump first told the story Saturday at a rally in Birmingham, Ala., as he pressed the need for greater surveillance, including monitoring certain mosques, in the wake of the Paris attacks.

Footage of Muslims in Middle Eastern countries cheering news of the attacks were broadcast often on television, but there is no evidence in news archives of mass celebrations by Muslims in Jersey City, which sits right across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, with clear views of the World Trade Center site.

While rumors have circulated on the internet for years that American Muslims celebrated the attacks in Paterson, New Jersey, police officials and religious leaders denied it at the time. NJ mayor rips Trump over claim American Muslims celebrated 9/11 attacks | Fox News

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering," Trump said.

This guy is really the horses ass....

NJ mayor rips Trump over claim American Muslims celebrated 9/11 attacks

The mayor of a New Jersey city slammed Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Sunday after the real estate mogul repeatedly claimed that he saw people cheering the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks across the Hudson River from where the Twin Towers fell.

Trump first told the story Saturday at a rally in Birmingham, Ala., as he pressed the need for greater surveillance, including monitoring certain mosques, in the wake of the Paris attacks.

Footage of Muslims in Middle Eastern countries cheering news of the attacks were broadcast often on television, but there is no evidence in news archives of mass celebrations by Muslims in Jersey City, which sits right across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, with clear views of the World Trade Center site.

While rumors have circulated on the internet for years that American Muslims celebrated the attacks in Paterson, New Jersey, police officials and religious leaders denied it at the time. NJ mayor rips Trump over claim American Muslims celebrated 9/11 attacks | Fox News

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering," Trump said.
Well, there were 5 people who were celebrating the fall of the towers in Jersey City, but they were Israeli and they were arrested. Apparently Trump can't tell Arabs from Israelis and exaggerates 5 people into thousands like he exaggerates the size of his audiences.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DONALD TRUMP: Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

STEPHANOPOULOS: You know, the police say that didn't happen and all those rumors have been on the Internet for some time. So did you misspeak yesterday?

TRUMP: It did happen. I saw it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: You saw that --

TRUMP: It was on television. I saw it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- with your own eyes?

TRUMP: George, it did happen.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Police say it didn't happen.

TRUMP: There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down -- as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.

STEPHANOPOULOS: As I said, the police have said it didn't happen.

This ass hat does not stop!

Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers
It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

This ass hat does not stop!

It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

So where did the image and the bogus statistics come from?

Blogger Charles Johnson, of Little Green Footballs, was unable to determine its source through a Google Image search or tineye.com — but he was able to find the earliest tweet using the graphic.

MTB2sQ3B_bigger.png

The account’s avatar is a modified swastika used as the symbol of the neo-Nazi German Faith Movement, and the account profile expresses admiration for Adolf Hitler: “A detester of any kind of sick perverted dildo waving marxism and liberalism,we Should have listened to the Austrian chap with the little moustache.”

There were Arabs cheering all over the world when those buildings went down.
Not in Jersey City . I was there. He is a liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or mistaken.
Not every untruth spoken is a lie.
I don't know if they were there or not and am not going to take your word on it either.
I don't give a rodent's hind parts whether or not you or anyone else believes me. I lived on Grand street in Jersey City one half mile in from the Hudson River in view of the towers. Plenty of Muslims live there. There was no cheering. People from the neighborhood died. It was a sad day.

As for Trump, his statement was, a best careless, insensitive and stupid and at worst a vicious lie. It is irresponsible to say shit like that if you don't know the facts.

You're a liar too, so why should anyone believe you?
Seriously? Is that the best retort that you have?
It's all that's required. You're a known liar and your claims are disregarded.

From the Washington Post:
"Update: Some readers have tweeted to The Fact Checker a Washington Post article from Sept. 18, 2001, as evidence of Trump’s claim. The article, which appeared on page 6, described FBI probes in northern New Jersey after the attacks, saying in the 15th paragraph that “law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.” Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

Anyone who thinks there were no muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks is either naive or disingenuous.

Anyone who thinks there were no muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks is either naive or disingenuous.

I haven't seen most of this thread, but I sincerely hope that President Bush has received his share of contumely for the absurd 'Islam- the religion of peace' fabrications.

His attempts at comity and politic were severely misplaced.

Or mistaken.
Not every untruth spoken is a lie.
I don't know if they were there or not and am not going to take your word on it either.
No, a lie is a lie and Trump continued to lie over and over AFTER he was corrected over and over by Stephanopoulos.

"Update: Some readers have tweeted to The Fact Checker a Washington Post article from Sept. 18, 2001, as evidence of Trump’s claim. The article, which appeared on page 6, described FBI probes in northern New Jersey after the attacks, saying in the 15th paragraph that “law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.” Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks
Yeah, they were the 5 dancing ISRAELIS!!!
For yours and Trump's enlightenment, 5 Israelis are NOT thousands and thousands of Arabs. :asshole:

Yeah, they were the 5 dancing ISRAELIS!!!
For yours and Trump's enlightenment, 5 Israelis are NOT thousands and thousands of Arabs. :asshole:

Thanks so much for signing that post.
....it really wasn't necessary.

From your link
In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Notice the word "allegedly" Do you know what it means. Who saw this happening? How many of the people who were detained and investigated were found to be implicated? Could this all have been an overreach on the part of authorities? You and the Donald should know these answers before presenting this as fact.

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-23_16-31-0.png
    upload_2015-11-23_16-31-0.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 75

Forum List

Back