Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

Again. Not a damn thing to do with Russia.
Except for his sentencing filing explicitly stating that he gave very valuable information regarding the Russian investigation. So keep lying to yourself out loud, sparky.
Show me the evidence......it's not there..........You trying to now go to story too.........the GREAT TRUMP TOWER THAT NEVER WAS.......

Good grief.......sell that to the uniformed.
:abgg2q.jpg:

It would never pass the Senate today. That might change as the evidence is released.

Keep dreaming....Trump isn't going to be impeached

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

I agree.

I have always said I don't want him impeached. I want his crimes exposed to the nation. I want the people to decide. Democracy and our votes should decide.

The main reason I don't want him impeached is I believe in democracy. I believe that the majority of the people of our nation are good and want what's right for our nation and people.

I also don't want a president pence to pardon trump.

Vote trump out of office then impose the full force of our justice system on him.

However, if the evidence exposes the fact that trump didn't honestly win that election, impeachment might be the only recourse.

I'm angry that republicans are putting our nation through all this. People need to vote. The vote does matter and does count. The parties aren't the same. They are very different and it's very clear to me which party shouldn't have any real power in our nation. They should have a voice but not the power to do all the damage they've been doing all these years.
You're putting the horse before the cart. First, you have to have a crime. Then the burden falls upon you to prove a crime was committed. None was. So your alleged anger at Republicans is all because you believe bad should happen to a good man and you want to use the judicial system to make you happy as pie.

Sorry, sweetie, you have to prove a crime. You can't do that because none was committed. And since there wasn't a crime and you're angry still, get help for your little irrational case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. If you don't care to do that, you are still doing this > :lalala:

Will you feel the same way if Mueller proves unquestionable crimes were committed by our president?
Quote: Will you feel the same way if Mueller proves unquestionable crimes were committed by our president?

Well, Michael Cohen the leftist lockstep lawyer who received 3 years today is gonna spill all he says he's going to say about his former boss's alleged sins to any and all reporters. He also said he did nothing wrong early on.
And if I answered an if question, I'd be silly to do so since I have zero paranormal future-seeing abilities, and guessing is not for me, either. Ask me that question when and <if> such an unlikely thing should happen.

Show me the evidence......it's not there.....
So, let's analyze this embarrassing bit of trump cultist unlogic:

Since Mueller has not personally shown you the evidence, there is none.

Well that's adorable.
And you've got him again........same shit for 2 years..........bet your crystal ball doesn't work either....

Aren't you adorable with all that TDS..........

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

I agree.

I have always said I don't want him impeached. I want his crimes exposed to the nation. I want the people to decide. Democracy and our votes should decide.

The main reason I don't want him impeached is I believe in democracy. I believe that the majority of the people of our nation are good and want what's right for our nation and people.

Vote trump out of office then impose the full force of our justice system on him.

However, if the evidence exposes the fact that trump didn't honestly win that election, impeachment might be the only recourse.

I'm angry that republicans are putting our nation through all this. People need to vote. The vote does matter and does count. The parties aren't the same. They are very different and it's very clear to me which party shouldn't have any real power in our nation. They should have a voice but not the power to do all the damage they've been doing all these years.
You're putting the horse before the cart. First, you have to have a crime. Then the burden falls upon you to prove a crime was committed. None was. So your alleged anger at Republicans is all because you believe bad should happen to a good man and you want to use the judicial system to make you happy as pie.

Sorry, sweetie, you have to prove a crime. You can't do that because none was committed. And since there wasn't a crime and you're angry still, get help for your little irrational case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. If you don't care to do that, you are still doing this > :lalala:

Will you feel the same way if Mueller proves unquestionable crimes were committed by our president?
Quote: Will you feel the same way if Mueller proves unquestionable crimes were committed by our president?

Well, Michael Cohen the leftist lockstep lawyer who received 3 years today is gonna spill all he says he's going to say about his former boss's alleged sins to any and all reporters. He also said he did nothing wrong early on.
And if I answered an if question, I'd be silly to do so since I have zero paranormal future-seeing abilities, and guessing is not for me, either. Ask me that question when and <if> such an unlikely thing should happen.
Yeah........they love the IF word..............bunch of lunatic TDS sufferers............poor things.

I agree.

So you don't know if you will oppose Trump's behavior even if it is shown without a doubt that he intentionally broke multiple laws. Typical right winger.

I agree.

So you don't know if you will oppose Trump's behavior even if it is shown without a doubt that he intentionally broke multiple laws. Typical right winger.
IF again.....

:iyfyus.jpg:

Well that's adorable.
And you've got him again........same shit for 2 years..........bet your crystal ball doesn't work either....

Oh boy, and the nightly tantrum begins...."waaah, i said something stupid, now I will throw my little fit"....

It's a Non-disclosure agreement, not a gift. Jesus.
Trump's lawyers will call it a gift...whether you like it or not...

They can call it a partridge in a pear tree, but there are court documents and an arbitration hearing that show it is money paid in exchange for a non-disclosure agreement.
Quote: They can call it a partridge in a pear tree, but there are court documents and an arbitration hearing that show it is money paid in exchange for a non-disclosure agreement.

Oh, my, joaquinmiller has the Christmas spit-it today. :blahblah:
Please post the court document you mentioned with specifics, plz sir.

Well that's adorable.

Oh boy, and the nightly tantrum begins...."waaah, i said something stupid, now I will throw my little fit"....
You typed dumb assed shit so I responded in kind.................LOL

Now back to the Great Russian invasion.......LOL

And payoffs to bimbos.
When it’s for his campaign, of course.

Not a contribution.
LOLOLOL

Aww you poor thing. Bless your heart. You tried try so hard.

Here’s what you should do… Go get a pen, a piece of paper and a stamped envelope. Then write a letter to Michael Cohen in jail and pour your heart out to him how he was wrongfully convicted and sentenced to jail for making an excessive campaign ”contribution” for paying Stormy Daniels to keep her mouth shut.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So why aren't newspaper articles contributions?
LOLOL

Is it your plan to appear sooo stupid, I feel pity for you? That’s already been explained to you.

Why would I feel stupid for pointing out that none of your links show the payment is in any way a campaign contribution?

Quote: So Hillary wasn’t an (sic) adulter. Thanks for conceding.

You're the one who intimated Hillary might be suspected as an adulterer, not me. My comment was that Hillary had a unique M.O. And for some strange reasons, people implicated in sexual or large fiscal scandals around either of the Clintons were either badgered to death by Clintonista lawyers or found dead somewhere of sundry and plausible causes. All the Clintons had to do to someone else would have been to say "You're fired." They were street smart enough to never have to say that since their too-close-for-comfort former colleagues so conveniently passed away. Or were they each innocent as the driven snow? The answer's somewhere out there, maybe (or not):

:biggrin:
"You're FIRED" actually is a nicer outcome than "You're a goner."​

You’re crazy, I intimated no such thing. I posted how scum would vote for a piece of shit who cheats on their spouse and you idiotically threw Hillary’s name at the one. And I care not about any of your kooky conservative conspiracy nonsense.

Quote: You’re crazy, I intimated no such thing. I posted how scum would vote for a piece of shit who cheats on their spouse and you idiotically threw Hillary’s name at the one. And I care not about any of your kooky conservative conspiracy nonsense.

You said: Who did Hillary have an affair with?
I gave you my answer when I diverted YOUR Hillary-affair question into her modus operandi as being a different one. Debating a differing viewpoint from yours is not significant in determining the mental illness condition of being crazy. Does that makes you guilty of psychiatric malpractice? Of course it doesn't. It simply points out that not only did you misinterpret what you wrote, you projected your mistake onto an innocent bystander who simply but firmly called your own statement to your attention.

Your speech could give the electrical sign "will not phase" new meaning in its credence should you persist in chasing your tail here.

We were talking about adulterers. Thanks for admitting you tried to divert the conversation. I accept your concession.

You're peeing into the wind when you said I did anything but divert your attention to YOUR error, not mine. I do not accept your claim of my concession to anything except the acknowledgment of YOUR pointing to any affair associated with First Lady Hillary Clinton, something I never broached, but you claimed I did when actually, YOU mentioned affair, not me..

LOL

Who cares what you claim? I was talking g about cheating spouses. You idiotically threw Hillary’s name into that. Your stupidity is yours alone.

Quote: Who cares what you claim? I was talking (sic) g about cheating spouses. You idiotically threw Hillary’s name into that. Your stupidity is yours alone.

Oh, now it's my fault that you all by yourself associated Hillary with cheating spouses when I didn't and you're ticked? :icon_lol: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lol: :eusa_angel:

You’re crazy, I intimated no such thing. I posted how scum would vote for a piece of shit who cheats on their spouse and you idiotically threw Hillary’s name at the one. And I care not about any of your kooky conservative conspiracy nonsense.

Quote: You’re crazy, I intimated no such thing. I posted how scum would vote for a piece of shit who cheats on their spouse and you idiotically threw Hillary’s name at the one. And I care not about any of your kooky conservative conspiracy nonsense.

You said: Who did Hillary have an affair with?
I gave you my answer when I diverted YOUR Hillary-affair question into her modus operandi as being a different one. Debating a differing viewpoint from yours is not significant in determining the mental illness condition of being crazy. Does that makes you guilty of psychiatric malpractice? Of course it doesn't. It simply points out that not only did you misinterpret what you wrote, you projected your mistake onto an innocent bystander who simply but firmly called your own statement to your attention.

Your speech could give the electrical sign "will not phase" new meaning in its credence should you persist in chasing your tail here.

We were talking about adulterers. Thanks for admitting you tried to divert the conversation. I accept your concession.
You're peeing into the wind when you said I did anything but divert your attention to YOUR error, not mine. I do not accept your claim of my concession to anything except the acknowledgment of YOUR pointing to any affair associated with First Lady Hillary Clinton, something I never broached, but you claimed I did when actually, YOU mentioned affair, not me..
LOL

Who cares what you claim? I was talking g about cheating spouses. You idiotically threw Hillary’s name into that. Your stupidity is yours alone.
Quote: Who cares what you claim? I was talking (sic) g about cheating spouses. You idiotically threw Hillary’s name into that. Your stupidity is yours alone.

Oh, now it's my fault that you all by yourself associated Hillary with cheating spouses when I didn't and you're ticked? :icon_lol: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lol: :eusa_angel:
Bill was a kinky dude...............the CIGAR deal..............that was weird...............

Why are you asking me? Do I look like The NY Times to you?

You look like a guy who says any benefit to a campaign is a reportable contribution.
Excluding the exemptions I posted.

And payoffs to bimbos.
When it’s for his campaign, of course.

Not a contribution.
Quit spoiling their fun.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Why would I feel stupid for pointing out that none of your links show the payment is in any way a campaign contribution?
Wow! That's a lot of self congratulations! How frustrating it must be for you that the facts in what the rest of the us call "reality" do not align with your fantasy.

You typed dumb assed shit s
Nah, I demonstrated why what you said was moronic. Pretty clearly. And now we get treated to your nighlty hissy fit.

Sweet dreams of your criminal president, Trumpkin...
Lunatic fringe ramblings and nothing more............

Hey...........I heard something today...........

Hillary Clinton lost..........was great news..........LOL

Nah, I demonstrated why what you said was moronic. Pretty clearly. And now we get treated to your nighlty hissy fit.

Yes, you find your happiness where you can, Trumpkin. You might want to stay in 2016 permanently, as your cult leader is about to have a very bad 2019.

Yes, you find your happiness where you can, Trumpkin. You might want to stay in 2016 permanently, as your cult leader is about to have a very bad 2019.
Yeah.......the party of Porn Stars and dirty cops is going to INVESTIGATE........OMFG..............

What's new from you dirty little party...........LOL

Yeah.......the party of Porn Stars and dirty cops is going to INVESTIGATE........OMFG..............

What's new from you dirty little party...........LOL
Haha, poor trumpkin...
Cackling his fear away.....cackle on...

Forum List

Back