Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

The Wall is a component of an overall initiative to cut or at least stem the flow of illegal immigration. If he loses the battle on the Wall but wins other battles or preferably the war against illegal immigration, then that will be better for the country.

At all angles, Democrats are clearly for Open Borders and will obstruct any effort to control illegal immigration despite being such pussies Democrats don’t have the guts to call for Open Borders. They can’t because they need to deceive the American Voter. We saw this with Obamacare.
Open borders is a buzz phrase to rile up people who want to get rid of illegal immigrants, cut back on legal immigrants, and make America white again. It’s the new weapon of choice, replacing the tired-out zinger of the 1990s: “amnesty.”

Open” means open. There would be no guards, no fencing, and no impediments of any kind. Anyone who wants to cross the international boundary for any reason, and with whatever intent could do so. It would be like it was before 1924, when the U.S. Border Patrol was formed: Come one, come all.

That would be insanity. And that’s why no one is calling for it, not a single Democrat running for president and not a single party leader is calling for open borders.

The Wall is a component of an overall initiative to cut or at least stem the flow of illegal immigration. If he loses the battle on the Wall but wins other battles or preferably the war against illegal immigration, then that will be better for the country.

At all angles, Democrats are clearly for Open Borders and will obstruct any effort to control illegal immigration despite being such pussies Democrats don’t have the guts to call for Open Borders. They can’t because they need to deceive the American Voter. We saw this with Obamacare.
Open borders is a buzz phrase to rile up people who want to get rid of illegal immigrants, cut back on legal immigrants, and make America white again. It’s the new weapon of choice, replacing the tired-out zinger of the 1990s: “amnesty.”

Open” means open. There would be no guards, no fencing, and no impediments of any kind. Anyone who wants to cross the international boundary for any reason, and with whatever intent could do so. It would be like it was before 1924, when the U.S. Border Patrol was formed: Come one, come all.

That would be insanity. And that’s why no one is calling for it, not a single Democrat running for president and not a single party leader is calling for open borders.

Before 1924, there was no welfare state. Stemming illegal immigration is an issue where economics and security apply. Democrats don’t even want current laws enforced. Observing all of their actions and inactions, they want Open Borders.

It's impossible to "bleed the supply". Impossible.
I agree that it is impossible to stop the supply.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

That will require a lot more security at the southern tip of Texas.

I know you have trouble with the internet but if you click on this link, you'll find a different opinion from some of your fellow Texans. I read this awhile back. These employer postings got me thinking about it again.

After ICE Raid, A Shortage Of Welders In Tigertown, Texas
What complete bullshit.

They don't want to pay a decent wage to LEGAL, AMERICAN welders, so they bitch about an alleged "shortage" and cry, piss, moan.

But, your solution is YOU WANT MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT OF ILLEGALS.

Exactly what I thought.

Or....he's saying the problem is more complex than simply "build a wall".
If the wall actually did work and that's a big if, we would still have to deal with the fact that half the people in the country illegally, enter legally and are still doing so. Second, since Trump's wall will now cover less that half the southern border going around the wall is just an inconvenience. Lastly we still have to deal with over 10 million undocumented immigrants living in the country.

However, the main problem with the wall is that it's a distraction from the serious long term problems we need to address.

Last edited:
If the wall actually did work and that's a big if, we still have to deal with the fact half the people in the country illegally, enter legally and are still doing so. Second, since Trump's wall will now cover less that half the southern border going around the wall the wall is just an inconvenience. Lastly we still have to deal with over 10 million undocumented immigrants living in the country.

However,the main problem with the wall is that it's distraction from the serious long term problem we need to address.
Can we at least agree that having a wall HERE is a good idea:

NeedsAWall.gif

It's the absolute most vulnerable spot.

I mean, look at the proximity:

SouthernBorderProx.gif

That's not too much to ask, is it?

Don't you people realize the border wall is needed to prevent America from being taken over by invaders? If we don't stop it, whites will soon be the minority.

Pure bullshit.

The number of border patrol agents is about 2,200 fewer than it was under Obama. And, oh yeah, Obama didn’t preside over death camps like your blob is doing.

Total Bullshit.

If Democrats and Obama were so against what you call death camps, how come they built the camps? A lot of the imagery we see today was from Obama's tenure.

They built detention centers. The centers became death camps under your blob

Open borders is a buzz phrase to rile up people who want to get rid of illegal immigrants, cut back on legal immigrants, and make America white again.
Because enforcing immigration laws is racist, right?

Don't be fucking retarded.

Wrong, but immigration laws that favor white northern Europeans are.
I think they're trying to catch up because white women are not breeding fast enough.

Before 1924, there was no welfare state. Stemming illegal immigration is an issue where economics and security apply. Democrats don’t even want current laws enforced. Observing all of their actions and inactions, they want Open Borders.
Let me remind you our last democratic president deported more illegal immigrants than any president in our history including Trump.

What democrats object to is not the enforcement of immigration law but rather how Trump is managing his immigration crisis. He took billions of dollars from defense funds under the guise of dealing with the crisis and reserved most of it for building a border wall resulting in horrible living conditions for detainees. At first he kept families together, then separated them and then he tried to put them back together. However, the process was managed so poorly, the government lost 1500 kids and some will probably never be reunited with their parents. Much of his crisis at border is due to his constant bragging about his big beautiful impenetrable wall stopping all migrants and threats of closing the border indefinitely. Couple that with cancelling foreign aid to Central American countries and most everyone considering leaving did while there was still a chance of getting into the US.
Deportation and removal from the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:
So, what I am hearing is that you motherfucker's don't like U.S. immigration law. You want it to be ignored.
I don't want it selectively enforced.

For the survival of America we need to stop letting immigrants from third world countries in the door.

As long as we ignore the businesses that hire them, I'm going to ignore those who come for the jobs. Your words ring hollow to me when we do nothing about those who provide the jobs.

So, what I am hearing is that you motherfucker's don't like U.S. immigration law. You want it to be ignored.
I don't want it selectively enforced.

For the survival of America we need to stop letting immigrants from third world countries in the door.

As long as we ignore the businesses that hire them, I'm going to ignore those who come for the jobs. Your words ring hollow to me when we do nothing about those who provide the jobs.
The law does not require that employers verify immigration status except for certain federal contracts, primarily defense, which hire very few unskilled labors. And it shouldn't because of problems in the E-Verify, system used to verify immigration status. The law requires that the data come from several sources which are not kept up to date. As a result, the E-Verify system is almost worthless in most of the places that hire undocumented immigrants. Worse yet, employers that sign up to use the system have to go through a reporting process of reporting errors and legally can not stop using the system. So very few people use it.

Until we fix our immigration laws, employers will continue to hire undocumented immigrants. After we fix our laws, we still have deal with the problem getting workers for these jobs.

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms
Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.

Ah, but miles of new wall have been built.

Experts say Trump border wall, National Guard announcements seek to satisfy his supporters

You leftists are full of shit and the media is suppressing it.

Looks like they are building that wall to me and it looks pretty damned tall and pretty damned good.

Hope they get it all built then we can boot the 20 million illegals that are here right the hell out.

Guess the Op didn't do any research.

pknopp

I agree that we need to penalize employers that hire illegals. And I agree that Trump should be pushing for this but I don't believe that he has. So if my understanding is correct, then I condemn Trump for this failure.

You're understanding is right some of larger employer's that employee illegals are large contributor's to campaigns.

Forum List

Back