Trump Has Had to Watch This Country Die Along With The Rest Of Us

What kind of disabilities?

Mental kind. I'm not saying that it's impossible I'm just saying that I can't just go out and fill out an application. I would have to see what I'm qualified to do first and if I have a job what happens if I lose it and don't have SSI anymore? Then I'm screwed.

Mental kind. I'm not saying that it's impossible I'm just saying that I can't just go out and fill out an application. I would have to see what I'm qualified to do first and if I have a job what happens if I lose it and don't have SSI anymore? Then I'm screwed.
Based on your writing style you seem plenty smart (apart from the Trump love thing).

All working people risk losing their jobs. It’s part of life. And if you do lose your job, there’s unemployment to fall back on.

Ooohhh, tough words from such a pussy progressive....Want to FORCE me to leave?
Want to meet in Jacksonville Jim? You could be there in no time and you are the one that thinks he's some fucking tough guy. You have invited numerous people to try and take care of you. Well, I will over that way in two weeks Jim.

I wonder what it feels like to be President Trump. For he still can't take back the white house for another couple of years and to top it all off he has to deal with this whole entire witch hunt in the process.

Obviously he takes it like a man, but everybody including him knows that true Republicans would NEVER cause this kind of mess. However, Trump is the one man who could change it all nearly within a snap of a finger and it must be so frustrating for him to know that right now he can't.

Republicans are the ones attacking America. Their agenda is to make their hate a part of American policy. Trump is a criminal and deserves to be in jail.

Want to meet in Jacksonville Jim? You could be there in no time and you are the one that thinks he's some fucking tough guy. You have invited numerous people to try and take care of you. Well, I will over that way in two weeks Jim.
You going to make me leave? Bwaaaahhaaaaaa....You and what army?

Based on your writing style you seem plenty smart (apart from the Trump love thing).

All working people risk losing their jobs. It’s part of life. And if you do lose your job, there’s unemployment to fall back on.

If you want to know about me and why I don't have a job please start a PM with me since that isn't the topic. I'll gladly answer any questions you may have unless they're too personal and then I'll let you know.

You’re in a cult

Hasn't the media taught you anymore phrases to say yet Polly?

Forum List

Back