Leftists turning on each other after Hamas commits worst attack on Jews since the Holocaust

Somebody helped give rise to this bunch of Murderous HAMAS, and it was Palestinians.

Not all of them, and innocent people will die, and that sucks, but this is war now.

Seeing leftists like Scott Weiner (below) being forced to come to terms with their fellow "progressives" celebrating the attacks on Jews in Israel is an interesting sight.

I hope the rational people win this debate, and the DemoKKKrats root out and disown the Hamas terrorism supporters in their midst (and there are many).
Weiner's not a leftist, and no moral person would refuse to condemn Israel's massive and ongoing antisemitic terrorism and war crimes.

Thousands of innocent Palestinian men, women and children have been murdered by Israeli terrorists.

Seeing leftists like Scott Weiner (below) being forced to come to terms with their fellow "progressives" celebrating the attacks on Jews in Israel is an interesting sight.

I hope the rational people win this debate, and the DemoKKKrats root out and disown the Hamas terrorism supporters in their midst (and there are many).

Well, at least we don’t have Orange Man and all that peace he kept in the ME.

It’s glorious watching the left have a meltdown.

Too bad it took a massive terror attack and loss of life for them to show their true colors.

IMG_4984.jpeg

Left wing encompasses a HUGE section of society, like half of it, you really expect half of society to agree on something? Why?

Well, at least we don’t have Orange Man and all that peace he kept in the ME.
Yeah. Wow, I was wondering which Trumpster would have the balls to tout his ME "accomplishments".
Fat lot of good those treaties with podunk Arab countries did, eh? :)

You notice NO ONE on Trump's side is touting any of that right now.

Forum List

Back