Trump Has Had to Watch This Country Die Along With The Rest Of Us

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I wonder what it feels like to be President Trump. For he still can't take back the white house for another couple of years and to top it all off he has to deal with this whole entire witch hunt in the process.

Obviously he takes it like a man, but everybody including him knows that true Republicans would NEVER cause this kind of mess. However, Trump is the one man who could change it all nearly within a snap of a finger and it must be so frustrating for him to know that right now he can't.

I wonder what it feels like to be President Trump. For he still can't take back the white house for another couple of years and to top it all off he has to deal with this whole entire witch hunt in the process.

Obviously he takes it like a man, but everybody including him knows that true Republicans would NEVER cause this kind of mess. However, Trump is the one man who could change it all nearly within a snap of a finger and it must be so frustrating for him to know that right now he can't.
So, you think America is dead? Leave then.

Pack your bags and GTF out of the U.S. since you don't like it.

Who is this “president” Trump you speak of ?

"... is the one man"

The world has seen this before.
There is a woman who could probably do the same…

IMG_0683.jpeg

You call all the whining he does, taking it like a man?!

Forum List

Back