Trump has done an amazing job!!

The mess Democrats caused and used the media to blame Bush.
What are you talking about? Bush took the blame for that.
link?
Text: President Bush's Acceptance Speech to the Republican National Convention (washingtonpost.com)

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." ~ George Bush
Like I said, despite the propaganda by the left, the economy was doing well under Bush. Thanks for confirming.

This place is a Gallery of Cretin....

Scrub I was the worst of any term since the Great Depression......Scrub II was worse....

Presidents And Prosperity: The Underlying Data

Yes....I've done the math.....no, you wouldn't even know where to begin....
Data includes Democrat caused recession. Duh.

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Funny x 3 TNHarley jknowgood AvgGuyIA

3 people crying into their Depends......
As a result of President Trump'sOUTSTANDING speech last night it was reported even on America hating TV channels that his approval rating is now at 70%.
Scrub hit 90........by letting terrorists destroy lower manhattan......

How did that work out for ya?

link?
Text: President Bush's Acceptance Speech to the Republican National Convention (washingtonpost.com)

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." ~ George Bush
Like I said, despite the propaganda by the left, the economy was doing well under Bush. Thanks for confirming.
we lost 800,000 jobs in january of 2009. bush was still president.

and you call that a good economy///
January of 2009 was when the bubble burst and the end of Bush's presidency, you moron. But before that the economy was fine.
Roud,

You're a fucking idiot...

image.php

link?

Scrub I was the worst of any term since the Great Depression......Scrub II was worse....

Roud,

Trust me on this......you're a moron.....

January of 2009 was when the bubble burst and the end of Bush's presidency, you moron. But before that the economy was fine.
Roud,

image.php
Your chart again proves what I said. You're an idiot and a hack.

Roud,

Sure, I'll trust a leftie coolaid drinking hack who talks out of his anus.LOL

Roud,

image.php
Your chart again proves what I said. You're an idiot and a hack.

Tell me where you see the lines peaking and reversing direction, Roud.....

here's a hint for you...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

US Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions ¹

Peak

December 2007 (IV)

and because we both know you are a moron, and where you will be going next...

Contractions (recessions) start at the peak of a business cycle and end at the trough.

Roud,

One of us is posting data, from authoritative sources........you are bleating random crap....

Roud,

One of us is posting data, from authoritative sources........you are bleating random crap....
I'm posting Democrat sponsored legislation forcing the banks to give out shady loans, which was the cause of the collapse, dumbass! You're posting propaganda.

Roud,

I'm posting Democrat sponsored legislation forcing the banks to give out shady loans, which was the cause of the collapse, dumbass! You're posting propaganda.
I've cited BLS, BEA, and NBER....you might want to learn what they do...

You posted the ramblings of some idiot at AIM......I directed you to the FCIC report..

Tell everyone what FCIC stands for, Roud.

It's refreshing to see a politician start fulfilling his / her campaign promises from day one that he takes office. Wait until he starts running on all cylinders when his cabinet is fully in place, and the thousands of govt. jobs are filled, There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes.
It is unusual to see an uninformed imbecile hacking up Bold Assertions.....

no....wait.....this is USMB........

never mind....

There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes

What happened to the stock market between 2009 and 2016?

Roughly......

It got back to where it was originally and then gained about 15%.
"Where it originally was" when?

Cause when Obama was inaugurated, the S&P was hovering in the mid 800s....on its was to the mid 600s....

On the day Trump was inaugurated, it closed at around 2160......that UP 154%.......you were only off by an order of magnitude.....

But hey, state school......what are you gonna do, right?

A good state school.....

It was at 14,000 before the crash. It took forever to get back there...which is what it normally does after a huge dive.

Obama really delayed it.

Most left wingers want to give him credit for a this huge run up.....which is garbage. It took forever just to return.

Then it gained some.

So my order of magnitude is pretty good.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

It's refreshing to see a politician start fulfilling his / her campaign promises from day one that he takes office. Wait until he starts running on all cylinders when his cabinet is fully in place, and the thousands of govt. jobs are filled, There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes.

never mind....

There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes

Roughly......

Cause when Obama was inaugurated, the S&P was hovering in the mid 800s....on its was to the mid 600s....

On the day Trump was inaugurated, it closed at around 2160......that UP 154%.......you were only off by an order of magnitude.....

A good state school.....

It was at 14,000 before the crash. It took forever to get back there...which is what it normally does after a huge dive.

Obama really delayed it.

Most left wingers want to give him credit for a this huge run up.....which is garbage. It took forever just to return.

Then it gained some.

So I post the actual numbers, show you the math.........and you respond with Narrative?

I haven't seen anything like this before....I'm gonna need a minute....

never mind....

Roughly......

A good state school.....

Obama really delayed it.

Then it gained some.

A good state school.....

Awesome.....then you can probably help Roud figure out what FCIC stands for....

never mind....

Roughly......

A good state school.....

Obama really delayed it.

Then it gained some.

A good state school.....

Look, it's obvious you're yet another delusional leftie hack that is having major issues with the results of the election.

never mind....

Roughly......

A good state school.....

Obama really delayed it.

Then it gained some.

A good state school.....

Look, it's obvious you're yet another delusional leftie hack that is having major issues with the results of the election.
Because you can't get a thing right?

Or because you can't figure out what FCIC stands for?

I've asked Sun to do you a solid there, Roud.

The fact that liberals have to defend 8 years of Obama against 4 weeks of Trump says a WHOLE lot.
First of all, we don;t bnred tp defend Obama. We are just correcting your lies.

Donald J Trump has been a disaster in only 5 weeks. He lies every time he opens his mouth. Be blames the media for reporting the stupid things he did,. He blames the military for the soldier killed in Yemen. The lying weasel can't even admit that he is ultimately responsible. The orange fuck has tried to blame Obama. He tried to blamer the military. This is proof of what a low life POS Trump really is.
I understand that the liberal men are blaming Trump for the lack of sex they're not getting.

Roud,

The only dumbass here is you. You have no fucking clue what the CRA was & what it did. Like most of your ilk, you are grossly uninformed & just plain dumber than shit.
Your team, the Republicans, nearly killed this country and you run in circles blaming Democrats.

Too fucking funny.

Republicans basically ran Congress since 1995. They held the Presidency for 7 years prior to the recession.
And dumbass dumbfuck asshole you blames the Democrats.

What a fucking low life dumbass Trump Lovin POS you really are.

Roud,

The only dumbass here is you. You have no fucking clue what the CRA was & what it did. Like most of your ilk, you are grossly uninformed & just plain dumber than shit.
Your team, the Republicans, nearly killed this country and you run in circles blaming Democrats.

Too fucking funny.

Republicans basically ran Congress since 1995. They held the Presidency for 7 years prior to the recession.
And dumbass dumbfuck asshole you blames the Democrats.

What a fucking low life dumbass Trump Lovin POS you really are.
Couldn't have said it much better myself......

Forum List

Back