Trump has done an amazing job!!

It's refreshing to see a politician start fulfilling his / her campaign promises from day one that he takes office. Wait until he starts running on all cylinders when his cabinet is fully in place, and the thousands of govt. jobs are filled, There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes.
It is unusual to see an uninformed imbecile hacking up Bold Assertions.....

no....wait.....this is USMB........

never mind....

There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes

What happened to the stock market between 2009 and 2016?

Roughly......

It got back to where it was originally and then gained about 15%.
"Where it originally was" when?

Cause when Obama was inaugurated, the S&P was hovering in the mid 800s....on its was to the mid 600s....

On the day Trump was inaugurated, it closed at around 2160......that UP 154%.......you were only off by an order of magnitude.....

But hey, state school......what are you gonna do, right?

A good state school.....

It was at 14,000 before the crash. It took forever to get back there...which is what it normally does after a huge dive.

Obama really delayed it.

Most left wingers want to give him credit for a this huge run up.....which is garbage. It took forever just to return.

Then it gained some.

So my order of magnitude is pretty good.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
So I post the actual numbers, show you the math.........and you respond with Narrative?

I haven't seen anything like this before....I'm gonna need a minute....

14,000 isn't a number. ? ....you need more than a minute.

It's refreshing to see a politician start fulfilling his / her campaign promises from day one that he takes office. Wait until he starts running on all cylinders when his cabinet is fully in place, and the thousands of govt. jobs are filled, There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes.

never mind....

There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes

Roughly......

Cause when Obama was inaugurated, the S&P was hovering in the mid 800s....on its was to the mid 600s....

On the day Trump was inaugurated, it closed at around 2160......that UP 154%.......you were only off by an order of magnitude.....

A good state school.....

It was at 14,000 before the crash. It took forever to get back there...which is what it normally does after a huge dive.

Obama really delayed it.

Most left wingers want to give him credit for a this huge run up.....which is garbage. It took forever just to return.

Then it gained some.

A good state school.....

Awesome.....then you can probably help Roud figure out what FCIC stands for....

Well
Roud,

Trust me on this......you're a moron.....
Sure, I'll trust a leftie coolaid drinking hack who talks out of his anus.LOL

One of us is posting data, from authoritative sources........you are bleating random crap....
I'm posting Democrat sponsored legislation forcing the banks to give out shady loans, which was the cause of the collapse, dumbass! You're posting propaganda.

The only dumbass here is you. You have no fucking clue what the CRA was & what it did. Like most of your ilk, you are grossly uninformed & just plain dumber than shit.
Your team, the Republicans, nearly killed this country and you run in circles blaming Democrats.

Too fucking funny.

Republicans basically ran Congress since 1995. They held the Presidency for 7 years prior to the recession.
And dumbass dumbfuck asshole you blames the Democrats.

What a fucking low life dumbass Trump Lovin POS you really are.
Couldn't have said it much better myself......

I guess if you like the f-word (a sure sign of ignorance)....I would agree.

Obama also spent our money like a drunken lottery winner. More than ALL presidents before him combined. It ought to be a crime.
You're as fucking stupid as Roudy....THAT ought to be a crime...

You ain't got two brain cells to rub together, do ya? I'm me and only me... need no infantile games to yak on a message board. You DO realize threatening violence or harm is reportable as well, dontcha? snivelling snitch. No one loves one.

Federal Spending under Obama grew at the lowest rate since the 1950s....in Real terms, it was close to flat....
You can't double the debt it took 241 years to amass with the lowest growth rate since the 50s or anytime in 8 years.
Post your data, and I'll beat you into a coma with it....

or, you could just provide the name of whoever told you to think that....

You people MUST learn........stay well clear of the OBJECTIVE.........it treats your Gospel with contempt.......
Well if you're gonna beat me into a coma I ain't talkin to you.
So you're AVGUYIA as well?

You know that's a reportable (and capital) offense at this address, right?
Obama also spent our money like a drunken lottery winner. More than ALL presidents before him combined. It ought to be a crime.

Federal Spending under Obama grew at the lowest rate since the 1950s....in Real terms, it was close to flat....
You can't double the debt it took 241 years to amass with the lowest growth rate since the 50s or anytime in 8 years.

You people MUST learn........stay well clear of the OBJECTIVE.........it treats your Gospel with contempt.......

never mind....

Roughly......

A good state school.....

Obama really delayed it.

Then it gained some.

A good state school.....

Awesome.....then you can probably help Roud figure out what FCIC stands for....

Well

One of us is posting data, from authoritative sources........you are bleating random crap....
I'm posting Democrat sponsored legislation forcing the banks to give out shady loans, which was the cause of the collapse, dumbass! You're posting propaganda.

The only dumbass here is you. You have no fucking clue what the CRA was & what it did. Like most of your ilk, you are grossly uninformed & just plain dumber than shit.
Your team, the Republicans, nearly killed this country and you run in circles blaming Democrats.

Too fucking funny.

Republicans basically ran Congress since 1995. They held the Presidency for 7 years prior to the recession.

Couldn't have said it much better myself......

I guess if you like the f-word (a sure sign of ignorance)....I would agree.

it can't be a more sure sign of Ignorance than Ignorance Writ Large...

You ain't got two brain cells to rub together, do ya? I'm me and only me... need no infantile games to yak on a message board. You DO realize threatening violence or harm is reportable as well, dontcha? snivelling snitch. No one loves one.

See if you can sort that out......get back to me....

I said, Iceberg head... I am me and only me. I don't feel the need to play that game. I'll say what I wish with my own name.
I also said that threatening violence or harm on another is also a reportable offense. Maybe you should clean up your own britches before threatening to tattlebabysnitch on others.

Data includes Democrat caused recession. Duh.
Roud,

Too fucking funny.

Did you forget that Democrats gained control of congress in 2007? Yup, you're a lowlife commie leftist slob.

I said, Iceberg head... I am me and only me. I don't feel the need to play that game. I'll say what I wish with my own name.
I also said that threatening violence or harm on another is also a reportable offense. Maybe you should clean up your own britches before threatening to tattlebabysnitch on others.
Here's an idea.....fuck off!

Roud,

Too fucking funny.

Did you forget that Democrats gained control of congress in 2007? Yup, you're a lowlife commie leftist slob.

And the Red Sox won the world series...

Your point?

Here's an idea.....fuck off!

HAHA! I win!

On day #1 Pres Trump hit the ground running and hasn't looked back.

In office only a month. He has already invigorated the economy, and set into motion dozens of winning ideas he promised the American people to implement on their behalf if elected.

Trump is a true patriot and hero of the people. After a year or two in office, even his most ardent detractors and naysayers will be forced to admit he has "Made America Great Again". ..... :thup: ... :cool:

The economy was doing fine before he got in, he inherited job grown from Obama. He hasn't done shit, except ok pollution of water, ability to hide what oil companies are giving to foreign countries, ok'd guns to the mentally ill, hire someone to finish off public education, slacken labor laws, and now has surrounded himself with yes judges and Trump feet kissers.
Friend we always always predict the inevitable when GOP leaders are in charge....expect by this summer if Trump gets his way a debt ceiling that we can not control and once again tax payers footing the bill. Its gonna be a hot mess. And when you think of the hell they gave Obama, it just makes me sick to my stomach how he couldn't get shit passed unless it was paid for, the GOP are so fucked up

The economy was doing fine before he got in
You know what? that is the problem. Fine is not good enough, doing okay won't cut it. Saying this is the new normal like Obama did is ridiculous. This is America and we don't settle for fine. You may be too young to understand that concept. Around 15 years ago we had a chance to sink some of our SSI into the stock market and Pelosi and Reid said no. Just look at the market today. None of us between the age of 50 and 100 would have had to worry about fiances if the libs would of allowed Bush to initiate his plan. Liberals keep people down, they tell us the economy is doing fine. If you want a prosperous future and if you want better than fine support President Trump!
Stop being so gotdamned greedy, in a few more months as it did in 07, the crash is a coming, fool

Trump is proving to be the disaster I predicted him to be.

- Defeat ISIL in 30 days? He hasn't carried out a plan yet. You know, the plan that he kept secret and said he knew more than the generals.

- No matter what he said, the raid in Yemen was not a success and was not in the situation room doing so.

- The wall, if there is one, will be paid by this country, not Mexico.

- Speaking of Mexico, he got them upset and Australia upset. Plus he hurled accusations at Sweden, leaving them bewildered. Plus the British Parliament has debated whether he should be allowed to speak there or not. They did invite Obama.

- Speaking of Obama, Trump is taking vacations and playing golf, two things his supporters eviscerated Obama for and is on pace to cost taxpayers more money than Obama did.

- Lower taxes, plus increased defense spending, plus a wall, plus a $1 trillion infrastructure bill, plus his plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.

- Speaking of Obamacare, he didn't know healthcare would be so difficult.

- His travel ban was struck down by Bush appointed judges. This ban included countries who have not attacked us, but excluded ones who did, even though he invoked 9/11 upon signing. Not to mention the countries not banned conveniently have dealings with him while the ones banned do not.

Who knew the responsibilities of the job would actually be different and that you can't just get everything on demand?

I haven't even touched on everything. If these are signs of him doing a great job, I'd hate to think what he'd do to qualify as a lousy job.

Last edited:
Trump is proving to be the disaster I predicted him to be.

- Defeat ISIL in 30 days? He hasn't carried out a plan yet. You know, the plan that he kept secret and said he knew more than the generals.

- No matter what he said, the raid in Yemen was not a success and was not in the situation room doing so.

- The wall, if there is one, will be paid by thus country, not Mexico.

- Speaking of Mexico, he got them upset and Australia upset. Plus he hurled accusations at Sweden, leaving them bewildered. Plus the British Parliament has debated whether he should be allowed to speak there or not. They did invite Obama.

- Speaking of Obama, Trump is taking vacations and playing golf, two things his supporters eviscerated Obama for and is on pace to cost taxpayers more money than Obama did.

- Lower taxes, plus increased defense spending, plus a wall, plus a $1 trillion infrastructure bill, plus his plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.

- Speaking of Obamacare, he didn't know healthcare would be so difficult.

- His travel ban was struck down by Bush appointed judges. This ban included countries who have not attacked us, but excluded ones who did, even though he invoked 9/11 upon signing. Not to mention the countries not banned conveniently have dealings with him while the ones banned do not.

Who knew the responsibilities of the job would actually be different and that you can't just get everything on demand?

I haven't even touched on everything. If these are signs of him doing a great job, I'd hate to think what he'd do to qualify as a lousy job.
Trump is a con man, a brilliant sellman and he's managed to sell these idiots on shit that simply is nothing but all talk.

And when you think of the hell they gave Obama, it just makes me sick to my stomach how he couldn't get shit passed unless it was paid for, the GOP are so fucked up
The chimp and his water buffalo left months ago.

Time to move on Tigerred...... :thup:
LOLOLOL...Sunni, its you neo nuts that keep bring up Obama, I simply give you facts and alternative facts is all you nuts know..sorry, for that....listen, if anybody is resembling a monkey, its ya boy!!
upload_2017-3-1_17-48-28.jpeg

Roud,

Too fucking funny.

The recession started 4th quarter of 2007. Tell me what the Democrats passed & Bush signed that created the God damn reccesion you stupid shit.

You whine & lie more than your orange hero.

Forum List

Back