Trump has done an amazing job!!

The fact that liberals have to defend 8 years of Obama against 4 weeks of Trump says a WHOLE lot.
33,000 people a year are killed by guns in all situations. 157,000 people die a year from drug overdose. Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban.

Overdose Death Rates

Tell everyone what you've learned....

Now, the drug people want to legalize is Marijuana....would you like to estimate the number of people who have died of marijuana overdose since the Dawn of Time?

(hint: rhymes with "zero")

Which would be how many fewer than were killed by guns.......last week....?

The fact that liberals have to defend 8 years of Obama against 4 weeks of Trump says a WHOLE lot.
33,000 people a year are killed by guns in all situations. 157,000 people die a year from drug overdose. Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban.

Overdose Death Rates

Now, the drug people want to legalize is Marijuana....would you like to estimate the number of people who have died of marijuana overdose since the Dawn of Time?

I was wrong, it's 570,000 a year.

How many people die each year from drug use?

Overdose Death Rates

I was wrong, it's 570,000 a year.

How many people die each year from drug use?

I love the way you folks work......Shown REAL data, you run to google and just grab whatever you find.......and more often than not, you don't actually READ it.......I think this is a symptom of Drudge Abuse.....

THIS is what your citation says..

That breaks down to more than 480,000 deaths related to tobacco, about 31,000 due to alcohol, nearly 22,000 due to overdose from illicit (illegal) drugs, and close to 23,000 due to overdose from prescription pain relievers.

Now, going back to your original assertion...

Guess which item liberals are trying to legalize and which one they're trying to ban.
"Liberals" are currently working to legalize Marijuana....

How does Marijuana compare in lethality to guns?

Although impossible to have a toxic overdose of marijuana, it is quite possible to consume more weed than necessary. When you smoke too much marijuana or eat too much pot-based food, you can manifest symptoms of ataxia/dizziness, sweating, nausea, vomiting, possible crying, and sometimes a sensation of dying. But don’t be concerned; ingesting too much marijuana is not fatal or injurious to any organs.

Can you overdose on marijuana?

I repeat........IMPOSSIBLE

ya follah?

Yea, the truth hurts huh, libs?
with what part of this TRUTH do you take issue, Teabagger?

jpg

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Funny x 3 TNHarley jknowgood AvgGuyIA

3 people crying into their Depends......
As a result of President Trump'sOUTSTANDING speech last night it was reported even on America hating TV channels that his approval rating is now at 70%.

Obama also spent our money like a drunken lottery winner. More than ALL presidents before him combined. It ought to be a crime.
You're as fucking stupid as Roudy....THAT ought to be a crime...

Federal Spending under Obama grew at the lowest rate since the 1950s....in Real terms, it was close to flat....
You can't double the debt it took 241 years to amass with the lowest growth rate since the 50s or anytime in 8 years.

Obama also spent our money like a drunken lottery winner. More than ALL presidents before him combined. It ought to be a crime.

Federal Spending under Obama grew at the lowest rate since the 1950s....in Real terms, it was close to flat....
You can't double the debt it took 241 years to amass with the lowest growth rate since the 50s or anytime in 8 years.
Fake news.

First of all, we don;t bnred tp defend Obama. We are just correcting your lies.

Donald J Trump has been a disaster in only 5 weeks. He lies every time he opens his mouth. Be blames the media for reporting the stupid things he did,. He blames the military for the soldier killed in Yemen. The lying weasel can't even admit that he is ultimately responsible. The orange fuck has tried to blame Obama. He tried to blamer the military. This is proof of what a low life POS Trump really is.

Bush doubled the debt. Now what? And he started with a balanced budget, low unemployment.

You mean like Bush?

Post your data, and I'll beat you into a coma with it....

or, you could just provide the name of whoever told you to think that....

You people MUST learn........stay well clear of the OBJECTIVE.........it treats your Gospel with contempt.......

Bush doubled the debt. Now what? And he started with a balanced budget, low unemployment.
Hell, Reagan tripled it......to achieve a LOWER growth rate than Clinton...........AND Carter......

You people MUST learn........stay well clear of the OBJECTIVE.........it treats your Gospel with contempt.......
Well if you're gonna beat me into a coma I ain't talkin to you.

Well if you're gonna beat me into a coma I ain't talkin to you.
So you're AVGUYIA as well?

You know that's a reportable (and capital) offense at this address, right?

By this time, Obama had signed legislation that help end the Bush recession & put us on the path of constant job growth.

Trump has done nothing.

He has created a "papers please" environmenmt with his military actions for deportation.

CBT were asking travelers on a domestic flight to prove citizenship. Trump well on the ewasy to make us Nazi Germany.

I don't call that an accomplishment.

Who signed legislation to end the recession?

The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (Division A of Pub.L. 110–343, 122 Stat. 3765, enacted October 3, 2008), commonly referred to as a bailout of the U.S. financial system, is a law enacted in response to the subprime mortgage crisis authorizing the United States Secretary of the Treasury to spend up to $700 billion to purchase distressed assets, especially mortgage-backed securities, and supply cash directly to banks. The funds for purchase of distressed assets were mostly redirected to inject capital into banks and other financial institutions while the Treasury continued to examine the usefulness of targeted asset purchases.[1][2] Both foreign and domestic banks are included in the program. The Act was proposed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson during the global financial crisis of 2008 and signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.
Yep, Bush signed it alright.

TARP Bailout Was a Massive Failure

Obama voted for it and administered it.
LOLOL

When you're claiming it saved us from the recession, you credit Bush... the instant you're shown it failed miserably, you blame Obama.

1233796371590.gif
Wrong, you are the one that claimed it was a failure.

The mess Democrats caused and used the media to blame Bush.
What are you talking about? Bush took the blame for that.
link?
Text: President Bush's Acceptance Speech to the Republican National Convention (washingtonpost.com)

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." ~ George Bush
Like I said, despite the propaganda by the left, the economy was doing well under Bush. Thanks for confirming.
Well it certainly was booming between 2003-2006 thanks to the housing bubble. Of course, it was that same bubble which cratered the economy. And as Bush himself said to his fellow Republicans -- it was thanks to their policies.

You keep making that claim but have failed to provide evidence for it. On the other hand, I have provided clear evidence that the collapse was due to policies forced by the Democrats.

Bzzz wrong again, the economy was doing well under Bush, until the shady loans the Democrats forced the banks to give, blew up.

New Study Confirms Economy Was Destroyed by Dem Policies
And by "doing well," you means lenders doling out millions of toxic loans that would eventually crater the economy.
Toxic loans forced by the Democrats, get it right.
Nope. Too retarded. No one forced lenders to give out toxic loans. They did that themselves out of greed.
Wrong again:

The Cause of the 2008 Financial Crisis

Senate Democrats demanded that Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac (FM&FM) buy more of these risky loans to help the poor. Since the mortgages purchased and guaranteed by FM&FM are backed by the U.S. government, the loans were re-sold primarily to investment banks which in turn bundled most of them, taking a hefty fee, and sold the mortgages to investors all over the world as virtually risk free.

Why would the fiction of someone toiling in obscurity for Accuracy in Media trump the conclusions of the FCIC?

Roud.....you're an idiot......you shouldn't even TRY to think...now take THIS back to your Safe Space and learn something

Get the Report : Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission
Thanks, the report confirms what I said, leftie hack.

The mess Democrats caused and used the media to blame Bush.
What are you talking about? Bush took the blame for that.
link?
Text: President Bush's Acceptance Speech to the Republican National Convention (washingtonpost.com)

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." ~ George Bush
Like I said, despite the propaganda by the left, the economy was doing well under Bush. Thanks for confirming.
we lost 800,000 jobs in january of 2009. bush was still president.

and you call that a good economy///
January of 2009 was when the bubble burst and the end of Bush's presidency, you moron. But before that the economy was fine.

Forum List

Back