Trump has complained about America all his life

Look at all the little trumpie fruitcakes lining up to defend the fruitcake king. Tree this thread is about Trump. You don't get to always talk about what you think Hillary would have done. Trump is the president and we're talking about not what we believe he would have done but what he is actually doing.

He told 4 American citizens to leave if they don't like things as they currently are. The 4 patriots he dissed did things the right way. They saw problems and decided to run for public office to be part of the solution. That is no different than why Trump ran his slovenly cheeseburger eating ass for president. So if they should go back where they came from, so should he.

Period.

According to him, he can go back where he came from. He can leave. He can leave right now.

Actually...YOU'RE the one who's been complaining about America your whole life, IM2...Trump isn't even in your league! He's complaining about what people like you are doing to America! Duh?

According to him, he can go back where he came from. He can leave. He can leave right now.
/——/ Example please. I’ll wait while you gather your notes.
And you will keep waiting. I am not going to play your little right wing game of you prove but we don't have to.

Look at all the little trumpie fruitcakes lining up to defend the fruitcake king. Tree this thread is about Trump. You don't get to always talk about what you think Hillary would have done. Trump is the president and we're talking about not what we believe he would have done but what he is actually doing.

He told 4 American citizens to leave if they don't like things as they currently are. The 4 patriots he dissed did things the right way. They saw problems and decided to run for public office to be part of the solution. That is no different than why Trump ran his slovenly cheeseburger eating ass for president. So if they should go back where they came from, so should he.

Period.
I thought we were talking about your TDS and how butthurt you are,,,

And you will keep waiting. I am not going to play your little right wing game of you prove but we don't have to.
/—-/ And I don’t have to prove you robbed the 7/11 this morning. Now turn yourself into the nearest police station.

Period.
LIAR!!!

Actually...YOU'RE the one who's been complaining about America your whole life, IM2...Trump isn't even in your league! He's complaining about what people like you are doing to America! Duh?

You got it backwards and wrong at the same time. Is white racism America? Because Trump was fined by the government for his racism. And I have spent my adult life fighting what he and those like him do to America.

Now he's in a position to fix things.

So are those four women, so maybe Trump should stop being a fucking idiot and not go full retard on 4 minority women in Congress.

With so many questions about his mysoginy racism and xenophobia it is exactly the last place his dumbass mouth should go.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I cannot wait to see your melt down when he wins in 2020! I think I will buy the expensive popcorn for that night.
So...the fix is in?
I cannot wait to see your melt down when he wins in 2020! I think I will buy the expensive popcorn for that night.
So...the fix is in?
Yes the way you loons are acting, Trump is a shoe in. Nobody wants a bunch of loonies running the country. Obama taught us that.

/—-/ And I don’t have to prove you robbed the 7/11 this morning. Now turn yourself into the nearest police station.

Right after you.

To be fair, Trump was telling Omar et al to go back to her district and fix it before telling the rest of us what we need to do. He was sloppy with his choice of words and would have been better off ignoring that stuff.

But, Pelosi is defending those extreme elements, which is a terrible political move on her part.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done,"

Sloppy? He's a racist, you're sloppy, trying to pretend his words weren't his words.
You are right. He said "country" in the complete sound bite.

I only heard the second half of the sound bite, so it sounded like he was referring to their districts.

So...the fix is in?
So...the fix is in?
Yes the way you loons are acting, Trump is a shoe in. Nobody wants a bunch of loonies running the country. Obama taught us that.
A loon is our president and after this last stunt Trump has proven it. So let Trump keep acting like this and watch what happens.

Period.

But you didn't vote for Trump.....

How much do you think Saudi Arabia is going to put in Trump's account for his arms deal? You know - the one he had to bypass Congress to make. Probably 9 figures - at a time hence.

Nothing you lying hack moron. :icon_rolleyes:

Here you go. Trump spit Putin's dick out long enough to leg-hump MBS. Why would he let a religious kingdom built America's high-tech weaponry for us? Promises were made, gifts exchanged, just like always.

Trump Allows High-Tech U.S. Bomb Parts to Be Built in Saudi Arabia

Trump has never been openly anti-Semitics, causing multiple rebukes by his own party as the 4 have...

Trump was not rescued from a refugee camp by the US, brought here, then supported terrorists and attended fund-raisers for them...

Trump has not demonstrated the intellectual ignorance the '4' have...being an educated man he knows that comparing anyone to Hitler and Nazis these days shows an alarming lack of intelligence.

Trump has not proven himself to be completely stupid, as AOC did, claiming BPA detention centers have no running water but were drinking water out of indoor plumbing / toilets...

Trump has actually had more success in 2 years than Barry did in 8 and more that the House Democrats who have failed to legislate in the last nearly 2 years, which has resulted in the on-going invasion / national security crisis / humanitarian crisis on the border....

As opposed to Barry, Hillary, and the Democrats, because of Trump America has...
- the strongest economy in decades
- the lowest unemployment in decades
- the lowest minority unemployment rate in US history
- record stock market
- more jobs
- higher wages
- raises
- bonuses

He brought factories and their jobs Barry said were 'gone for good', what he called ' the new norm'. Barry said to bring those jobs back to the US Trump would need a MAGIC WAND. To that, Trump said 'Abracadabra, Bitch' and brought them back to the US.

Trump refuses to appease our enemies and terrorists....and he sure would not go to a fund raiser for terrorists like Omar did / does.

Trump has not paid a ransom for US hostages, has not ordered our military to help terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day take over their own nation, and he has not committed an International War Crime by using the military to invade a sovereign nation without that nation's govt or leader giving permission or requesting their help...then left troops still in Syria as he left office.

Unlike the 4, Trump is making America better.....

Period.

But you didn't vote for Trump.....

doesnt mean you didnt lie about what he said,,,or that your TDS is a very severe case,,,

So...the fix is in?
So...the fix is in?
A loon is our president and after this last stunt Trump has proven it. So let Trump keep acting like this and watch what happens.
/——/ Calling out anti-American democRATs doesn’t make one a loon. Voting democRAT does.

Period.
patriots?...a patriot is a person who vigorously supports their country.....which one of the 5 persons mentioned does that?...

Forum List

Back