Trump has complained about America all his life

Actually his policies are choking china and iran and helping america. We know. You hate that.

Actually that's not true.
actually that is true,,,
Not really.

He is chocking economies but he's close to war in Iran and we have seen no benefit to America from what he's doing in China.

FACT!

Hillary Clinton Promised War with Iran, Syria and Russia.

She stated in a meeting with a bunch of Leftist Elitist Wall Street Moguls... Quote: "Look at a war in Syria with Russia and Iran as an Investment"

They gave her $1.5 Billion after that speech to help her buy her way in to the White House.

FACT!

So far, Donald Trump has done all he can to stop Iran from getting Nukes, to limit Russia's influence in Syria and to stabilize the region and to cut the flow of money to Iran who is a World Wide Sponsor of Terror, and to avoid War.

Facts SUCK!

So do you.

When you present some facts, let me know. Because you didn't this time.
I did, and you ran away like a little bitch.

Let me ask you a question.

When is The Democrat Party going to start caring about The American Citizen and American Taxpayer again?

actually that is true,,,
Not really.

He is chocking economies but he's close to war in Iran and we have seen no benefit to America from what he's doing in China.
we've been close to war with iran for 40 yrs,,,and you must live in a different country and know nothing about whats happening here,,,

TDS is treatable so get help soon before your butthurt spreads,,,

Iran was following the agreement. Trump fucked that up. I live in America, you live in a fiction world called Trumpland.

No, they weren't. They have been acquiring delivery systems and enriching uranium under whatever that was that O trotted out. They are the worlds leading terrorist state and have been for decades. Iran was not following the agreement. They used it as a cover for their nefarious activities. The gullible fell for it.

According to the 5 other nations besides the US and Iran, they were in compliance.

According to him, he can go back where he came from. He can leave. He can leave right now.
To be fair, Trump was telling Omar et al to go back to her district and fix it before telling the rest of us what we need to do. He was sloppy with his choice of words and would have been better off ignoring that stuff.

But, Pelosi is defending those extreme elements, which is a terrible political move on her part.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done,"

Sloppy? He's a racist, you're sloppy, trying to pretend his words weren't his words.

I cannot wait to see your melt down when he wins in 2020! I think I will buy the expensive popcorn for that night.

There will be no meltdown here. I'll be laughing while watching you suffer as Trumps policies catch up to you and those like you.

Actually his policies are choking china and iran and helping america. We know. You hate that.

Yes it is and the prices from China isn't going up. Must suck to be an American hating liberal under Trump.

actually that is true,,,
Not really.

we've been close to war with iran for 40 yrs,,,and you must live in a different country and know nothing about whats happening here,,,

Iran was following the agreement. Trump fucked that up. I live in America, you live in a fiction world called Trumpland.

No, they weren't. They have been acquiring delivery systems and enriching uranium under whatever that was that O trotted out. They are the worlds leading terrorist state and have been for decades. Iran was not following the agreement. They used it as a cover for their nefarious activities. The gullible fell for it.

According to the 5 other nations besides the US and Iran, they were in compliance.

It was never ratified and Iran was already breaking their agreement 6 months in with ballistic missile testing.

actually that is true,,,
Not really.

FACT!

She stated in a meeting with a bunch of Leftist Elitist Wall Street Moguls... Quote: "Look at a war in Syria with Russia and Iran as an Investment"

They gave her $1.5 Billion after that speech to help her buy her way in to the White House.

FACT!

So far, Donald Trump has done all he can to stop Iran from getting Nukes, to limit Russia's influence in Syria and to stabilize the region and to cut the flow of money to Iran who is a World Wide Sponsor of Terror, and to avoid War.

Facts SUCK!

So do you.

When is The Democrat Party going to start caring about The American Citizen and American Taxpayer again?

Where have I run to son? You haven't presented any facts. I fact checked your post and there is no source saying that. Right wing blogs and fake news sites were accusing Clinton of wanting to start a war and in an obvious piece of Russian bottery, there is a story that claims the Kremlin believes Clinton wants to start wars.

Don't ask dumb questions.

Hillary Clinton Quotes

One of the first things Hillary Clinton would have done as president is launch a war against Syria to remove Assad & to finish Obama's work starting COUPS in Egypt, Libya, Turkey and Syria.

When Addressing a Group of Wall Street Leftist Moguls and Supporters, Hillary Clinton said,

"Look at war with Syria, Iran and Russia as a Major Investments which will reap your massive profits."

"Syria will remain a hotbed of terrorism as long as the civil war, aided and abetted by the Iranians and the Russians, continue."

"To support [Syrians], we should immediately deploy the special operations force President Obama has already authorized, and be prepared to deploy more as more Syrians get into the fight. [...] Our increased support should go hand in hand with increased support from our Arab and European partners, including special forces who can contribute to the fight on the ground."

Clinton’s Syria War Plans

This stupid bitch, too stupid to know she was a criminal according to James Comey would have started WWIII.

Last edited:
Not really.

It was never ratified and Iran was already breaking their agreement 6 months in with ballistic missile testing.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

No, it was true. Your feelings and emotions are taking over.

Hillary Clinton Quotes

Syria will remain a hotbed of terrorism as long as the civil war, aided and abetted by the Iranians and the Russians, continue.

To support [Syrians], we should immediately deploy the special operations force President Obama has already authorized, and be prepared to deploy more as more Syrians get into the fight. [...] Our increased support should go hand in hand with increased support from our Arab and European partners, including special forces who can contribute to the fight on the ground.

Clinton’s Syria War Plans

Can you read what you posted. And a link to an anti Hillary conservative site is neither evidence or fact.

Bullshit.

No, it was true. Your feelings and emotions are taking over.

Bullshit.

actually that is true,,,
Not really.

FACT!

FACT!

Facts SUCK!

So do you.

Where have I run to son? You haven't presented any facts. I fact checked your post and there is no source saying that. Right wing blogs and fake news sites were accusing Clinton of wanting to start a war and in an obvious piece of Russian bottery, there is a story that claims the Kremlin believes Clinton wants to start wars.

Don't ask dumb questions.

You have ran up your own ass, since all you have is Anti_American Propaganda and NO FACTS.

Clinton in FACT said she wanted to go to War against Syria, Iran and Russia.

She wanted to finish Obama's work starting COUPS in Egypt, Libya, Turkey and Syria.
Obama was trying to replace these governments with governments that were more hostile towards Israel and who would have applied more pressure on Israel to surrender to The PLO, & Iran backed HAMAS and other forces that wanted to further divide the tiny country and essentially cut it in half, leaving it completely exposed to people who want to wipe it from the map.

As IM has said. He is out for revenge against whites. He supports anything that will get him thst revenge. That's not Trumo.

Never said that. But it is delusional to mistreat people the way whites have mistreated us then try telling the people you wronged how they shouldn't be angry about it.
Was this supposed to be the result of making things right? Many people went the extra mile to make things right. Many white males have been put last on the list of approved groups and there has been a massive affect on them. And you crap on them even with that. Is this what it was all about? Is there going to be a multi decade run on this that may even go into the 22nd century? This nation will commit suicide long before then.

Forum List

Back