Trump goes Birther on Cruz.

Get over it??? Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

The Muslim who runs Fox told them what to think!
Oh what a tangled, treasonous web these republicans weave right Ludz? Unbelievable!

You see, it went down like this.

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Funny, but liberals didn't care about Barack's communist sympathizing father.

Oh, hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

:lol:

You did, fatso.

Really???? Got a quote??

Get over it??? Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

Ted Cruz was born in Canada was not raised by Castro and is not a Mexican.
His father was born in Cuba and he is not the one who would be in the White House.
To be Mexican you would have to be born in Mexico.
Rafael Eduardo Cruz does not meet the requirements to run for President of the United States.

Says a hypocrite who voted for Barack Hussein Obama.

So we've already made the grave mistake of electing one foreign usurper, you want to elect TWO??? Are you insane?!

You voted for Obama. Don't give me any crap that you wouldn't do it again.
Obama is a usurper! Why do you want to elect another one??? What's wrong with you?!

Cruz wants to take healthcare away from 16 million Americans. That's about all you need to know for the time being.

Take it away? They don't have it now!

I was quoted $130 a month with a 6,000 deductible PER MEMBER OF FAMILY!

That's not health insurance! That's paying $130 a month just so Obama can SAY I have health insurance!

None of us are going to use up $6,000 in a year!!!!!!!!!

I'll pay the fine!

Please, Cruz, take this joke of a healthcare law away!!!

Oh what a tangled, treasonous web these republicans weave right Ludz? Unbelievable!

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

The primary difference would be that Obama Sr. had almost nothing to do with Barack's upbringing, having met him a handful of times after Barack was 2. While Cruz's father has been alive and influential for all of Cruz's life.

Difference my ass. Obama didn't write a book called Dreams of his Mother.

Try again!

Obama never wrote a book in his life. Hell he never writes his own speech's

I'm thinking who writes two books about themselves before the even accomplish anything outstanding in their pathetic life.

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

The primary difference would be that Obama Sr. had almost nothing to do with Barack's upbringing, having met him a handful of times after Barack was 2. While Cruz's father has been alive and influential for all of Cruz's life.

Yep his father who is anti Castro- Oh the horror. :)

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Try again!

Obama never wrote a book in his life. Hell he never writes his own speech's

I'm thinking who writes two books about themselves before the even accomplish anything outstanding in their pathetic life.
So you'll never be writing a book then?

Trump just has to the center of attention.
He's said he can reduce the national debt without raising taxes, while saving Social Security and Medicare. Unfortunately there are enough ignorant Americans who think that's possible.

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Try again!

Have you read the book? Obama had almost no interactions with his father. Obama remembers meeting him only once in 1971. That was the last time they would ever speak to one another.

Where Cruz was raised on his father's Dominionism, with his father feeding his son the bizarro narratrive that Cruz was the 'Annointed One'.

In fact, he said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Networks’ David Brody that he told his son: “You know Ted, you have been gifted above any man that I know and God has destined you for greatness.’ And I started making declarations about the Word of God to him every day.”

This shit when Ted Cruz was FOUR fucking years old.

And on Cruz's political indoctrination began when he was 8:

This was a coalition of Christians and Jews who was very instrumental in helping Reagan get elected. I was on the state board of the Religious Roundtable, so when my son Ted was eight years old, all we talked about around the dinner table was politics because I was so involved with the Reagan campaign. So during that time is when I asked him so many times, ‘You know Ted, when I lost my freedom in Cuba I had a place to come to. If we lose our freedoms here where are we going to go? There is no place to go.’

Daily religious at 4 and political indoctrination by his father starting when Cruz was 8. Compare that with Obama who met his father once when he was 10 years old. And then never again. And there's no account of them ever talking about politics. But its the 'same', huh?

Laughing.....how much of your brain do you have to shut down for your narrative to work?

Last edited:
He isn't the only one going birther on Cruz. So is Mark Levin.

I always thought the birthers were loony tunes but at least they aren't hypocrites like liberals.

If this had been an issue for liberals, they would have dropped it immediately, if their candidate had any problem in that regard.

As for me, I don't give a flip.

McCain was born in Panama

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was born in Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada.

But each had one or both American parents. That makes them American citizens or duel citizenship.

The Constitution is actually quite vague on this. It doesn't say presidents have to be born on American soil.

Now would everyone please get over this Birther crap, already????

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

You are mistaking mockery for hypocrisy.

None of us think Cruz is ineligible- we think it is frickin hilarious.

Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

I wouldn't waste my time on someone who came with that stupid nonsense. Raised by Castro. Maybe we should spread the rumor Obama was raised by terrorist, Muslims, apes.

Sorry- thats already been taken....

Yes, this happened today...

"He's got a hurdle that nobody else seems to have at this moment. It's a hurdle and somebody could certainly look at it very seriously. He was born in Canada," Cruz said in an interview with myfoxny.com, adding that "you're supposed to be born in this country."

Donald Trump Redirects His Birther Fire At Ted Cruz

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

He isn't the only one going birther on Cruz. So is Mark Levin.

I always thought the birthers were loony tunes but at least they aren't hypocrites like liberals.

If this had been an issue for liberals, they would have dropped it immediately, if their candidate had any problem in that regard.

As for me, I don't give a flip.

McCain was born in Panama

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was born in Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada.

But each had one or both American parents. That makes them American citizens or duel citizenship.

The Constitution is actually quite vague on this. It doesn't say presidents have to be born on American soil.

Now would everyone please get over this Birther crap, already????

Ted Cruz was born in Canada was not raised by Castro and is not a Mexican.
His father was born in Cuba and he is not the one who would be in the White House.
To be Mexican you would have to be born in Mexico.
Rafael Eduardo Cruz does not meet the requirements to run for President of the United States.
Stfu

On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen - On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen

He's said he can reduce the national debt without raising taxes, while saving Social Security and Medicare. Unfortunately there are enough ignorant Americans who think that's possible.

Anyone can reduce the nation debt without raising taxes... You probably won't be able to understand this, but it's fairly common among those of reasonable intelligence who want to reduce their debt, where they have no means to increase revenue.

Now follow me closely here ... "THEY DECREASE SPENDING!"

"Saving" one's payment for medical bills and college tuition for the kids, will likely be lumped into that REDUCED SPENDING.

Of course, the alternative is to do nothing and just wait for the system to come apart... The Government tends toward that course, because the Government is run by unprincipled people with no accountability.

We saw this in 2007-08... after they vouched for Trillions in liabilities, as a means to get the financial industry to turn from the financial principles that sustain it... after which they crashed the global economy.

So... I wouldn't worry about it.

Anyone can reduce the nation debt without raising taxes... You probably won't be able to understand this, but it's fairly common among those of reasonable intelligence who want to reduce their debt, where they have no means to increase revenue.

Now follow me closely here ... "THEY DECREASE SPENDING!"

The obvious problem with your narrative and the GOP being that the GOP advocates decreasing spending AND reducing revenue.

Which is a deficit neutral position. At best.

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Try again!

Have you read the book? Obama had almost no interactions with his father. Obama remembers meeting him only once in 1971. That was the last time they would ever speak to one another.

Where Cruz was raised on his father's Dominionism, with his father feeding his son the bizarro narratrive that Cruz was the 'Annointed One'.

In fact, he said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Networks’ David Brody that he told his son: “You know Ted, you have been gifted above any man that I know and God has destined you for greatness.’ And I started making declarations about the Word of God to him every day.”

This shit when Ted Cruz was FOUR fucking years old.

And on Cruz's political indoctrination began when he was 8:

This was a coalition of Christians and Jews who was very instrumental in helping Reagan get elected. I was on the state board of the Religious Roundtable, so when my son Ted was eight years old, all we talked about around the dinner table was politics because I was so involved with the Reagan campaign. So during that time is when I asked him so many times, ‘You know Ted, when I lost my freedom in Cuba I had a place to come to. If we lose our freedoms here where are we going to go? There is no place to go.’

Daily religious at 4 and political indoctrination by his father starting when Cruz was 8. Compare that with Obama who met his father once when he was 10 years old. And then never again. And there's no account of them ever talking about politics. But its the 'same', huh?

Laughing.....how much of your brain do you have to shut down for your narrative to work?

Obama's radical mother replaced his alleged communist Kenyan father with a communist Indonesian Muslim step father who put him in school where he studied the Koran. Obama never missed a beat with his communist muslim upbringing.

Forum List

Back