Trump goes Birther on Cruz.

You see, it went down like this.

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Funny, but liberals didn't care about Barack's communist sympathizing father.

Oh, hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

:lol:

The primary difference would be that Obama Sr. had almost nothing to do with Barack's upbringing, having met him a handful of times after Barack was 2. While Cruz's father has been alive and influential for all of Cruz's life.

Difference my ass. Obama didn't write a book called Dreams of his Mother.

Try again!

Have you read the book? Obama had almost no interactions with his father. Obama remembers meeting him only once in 1971. That was the last time they would ever speak to one another.

Where Cruz was raised on his father's Dominionism, with his father feeding his son the bizarro narratrive that Cruz was the 'Annointed One'.

In fact, he said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Networks’ David Brody that he told his son: “You know Ted, you have been gifted above any man that I know and God has destined you for greatness.’ And I started making declarations about the Word of God to him every day.”

This shit when Ted Cruz was FOUR fucking years old.

And on Cruz's political indoctrination began when he was 8:

This was a coalition of Christians and Jews who was very instrumental in helping Reagan get elected. I was on the state board of the Religious Roundtable, so when my son Ted was eight years old, all we talked about around the dinner table was politics because I was so involved with the Reagan campaign. So during that time is when I asked him so many times, ‘You know Ted, when I lost my freedom in Cuba I had a place to come to. If we lose our freedoms here where are we going to go? There is no place to go.’

Daily religious at 4 and political indoctrination by his father starting when Cruz was 8. Compare that with Obama who met his father once when he was 10 years old. And then never again. And there's no account of them ever talking about politics. But its the 'same', huh?

Laughing.....how much of your brain do you have to shut down for your narrative to work?

Obama's radical mother replaced his alleged communist Kenyan father with a communist Indonesian Muslim step father who put him in school where he studied the Koran. Obama never missed a beat with his communist muslim upbringing.

Focus steve it's too late for Obama! Our duty now is to stop Rafael Cruz!

Obama's radical mother replaced his alleged communist Kenya father with a communist Indonesian step father who put him in school where he studied the Koran.

He was in a Catholic school for just as long. And who says that Lolo Soetoro was a 'communist'? You're literally pulling this shit sideways out of your ass.

While I've got Cruz's own father, on video, detailed the religious and political indoctrination he gave his son, starting at the age of 4.

The primary difference would be that Obama Sr. had almost nothing to do with Barack's upbringing, having met him a handful of times after Barack was 2. While Cruz's father has been alive and influential for all of Cruz's life.

Try again!

Have you read the book? Obama had almost no interactions with his father. Obama remembers meeting him only once in 1971. That was the last time they would ever speak to one another.

Where Cruz was raised on his father's Dominionism, with his father feeding his son the bizarro narratrive that Cruz was the 'Annointed One'.

In fact, he said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Networks’ David Brody that he told his son: “You know Ted, you have been gifted above any man that I know and God has destined you for greatness.’ And I started making declarations about the Word of God to him every day.”

This was a coalition of Christians and Jews who was very instrumental in helping Reagan get elected. I was on the state board of the Religious Roundtable, so when my son Ted was eight years old, all we talked about around the dinner table was politics because I was so involved with the Reagan campaign. So during that time is when I asked him so many times, ‘You know Ted, when I lost my freedom in Cuba I had a place to come to. If we lose our freedoms here where are we going to go? There is no place to go.’

Daily religious at 4 and political indoctrination by his father starting when Cruz was 8. Compare that with Obama who met his father once when he was 10 years old. And then never again. And there's no account of them ever talking about politics. But its the 'same', huh?

Laughing.....how much of your brain do you have to shut down for your narrative to work?

Obama's radical mother replaced his alleged communist Kenyan father with a communist Indonesian Muslim step father who put him in school where he studied the Koran. Obama never missed a beat with his communist muslim upbringing.

Focus steve it's too late for Obama! Our duty now is to stop Rafael Cruz!

I agree. Cruz must be stopped.

You see, it went down like this.

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Try again!

Actually Obama studied both the Bible and the Koran in school- neither of which is a bad thing.

Birther has to be one of the stupidest labels the left has come up with. with denier a close second.

dumb

Butthurt much?

Of course liberals are going to assume anyone that didn't vote for Obama must be a birther.

Not that I have seen- Birthers are a tiny minority of brain damaged right wing xenophobes, racists and just plain outright crazies.

Few of the millions who didn't vote for Obama are Birthers.

i am just waiting for Silhouette's thread on how Cruz's candidacy is a liberal plot to stop gay marriage......

Do lefties even realize what the "birther" thing means? Republicans are wide open about the issue and nobody disputes Cruze's birth claim or documentation. The problem is when Constitutional requirements are ignored and a candidate's birth certificate is locked up in a freaking vault. As usual democrats have the incompetence/criminal bar set so high that republicans look like choir boys.

Do lefties even realize what the "birther" thing means? Republicans are wide open about the issue and nobody disputes Cruze's birth claim or documentation. The problem is when Constitutional requirements are ignored and a candidate's birth certificate is locked up in a freaking vault. As usual democrats have the incompetence/criminal bar set so high that republicans look like choir boys.

So your complaining because original vital documents are held by the Registar of Hawaii?

Since when does anyone have the right to be POTUS if not born in the USA? Obama supposedly did it, so now everyone else can?

Since when does anyone have the right to be POTUS if not born in the USA? Obama supposedly did it, so now everyone else can?

The State of Hawaii has a very different account of where Obama was born than where you 'supposedly' heard.

The State of Hawaii has a very different account of where Obama was born than where you 'supposedly' heard.
Oh please. Don't even start. Everyone and their uncle have "heard" the stories. Whether true or not isn't the point. The POINT is, can someone NOT BORN IN THE USA run FOR POTUS?

Oh please. Don't even start. Everyone and their uncle have "heard" the stories.

Yup. And Hawaii had the last say on that one.

Whether true or not isn't the point. The POINT is, can someone NOT BORN IN THE USA run FOR POTUS?

So any rumor establishes constitutional validity? Cruz's eligibility to be president has exactly dick to do with Obama. It has to do with the fact that Cruz was a citizen at birth.

Whether true or not isn't the point. The POINT is, can someone NOT BORN IN THE USA run FOR POTUS?

So any rumor establishes constitutional validity? Cruz's eligibility to be president has exactly dick to do with Obama. It has to do with the fact that Cruz was a citizen at birth.
It flew over yer head.
Let me try again.
If CRUZ was born in CANADA, how is he a BIRTH CITIZEN OF THE USA and HOW CAN HE RUN AS POTUS IF ONE HAS TO BE BORN IN THE USA?

Do caps help?

It flew over yer head.
Let me try again.
If CRUZ was born in CANADA, how is he a BIRTH CITIZEN OF THE USA and HOW CAN HE RUN AS POTUS IF ONE HAS TO BE BORN IN THE USA?
He's a birth citizen because his mother was a US citizen and conferred citizenship upon Cruz at birth. Per Title 8, Section 1401 of the US Code.

And who says that you have to be born in the US to be president? There's only natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind.

Does that help? I can type it in caps if its easier for you.

Oh please. Don't even start. Everyone and their uncle have "heard" the stories. Whether true or not isn't the point. The POINT is, can someone NOT BORN IN THE USA run FOR POTUS?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is asking the very same question right now. And he's pissed.

Choir boys like Issa who gets appointed to head of oversight committee even though he has had more brushes with the law than any other congressman, David Vitter who gets a standing ovation from fellow repubs after it was found out he had perverted sessions with prostitutes; John McCain picked as prez candidate irregardless of the censure he got for his relations with Keating in the savings and loan scandal; Reagan still regarded as a great prez irregardless of Iran Contra and the dozens of scandals in his administration, many participants in the scandal getting pardoned by bush sr, after it was his turn to occupy the white house; Who on the left compares to the Watergate bunch including Nixon? on and on. Now stop telling us everything and showing us nothing. Where are there any miscreants on the democrat side equal to the above mentioned? Facts, not accusations you right wingers rant on and on about.

Yes, this happened today...

"He's got a hurdle that nobody else seems to have at this moment. It's a hurdle and somebody could certainly look at it very seriously. He was born in Canada," Cruz said in an interview with myfoxny.com, adding that "you're supposed to be born in this country."

Donald Trump Redirects His Birther Fire At Ted Cruz

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg
I was just gonna post a thread about this, cause if anybody is guilty of not being a real american, its Cruz!! Way to go, Donald Frump!!

Do lefties even realize what the "birther" thing means? Republicans are wide open about the issue and nobody disputes Cruze's birth claim or documentation. The problem is when Constitutional requirements are ignored and a candidate's birth certificate is locked up in a freaking vault..

What Constitutional requirements are being ignored?

And I don't care that Cruz's original birth certificate is locked in a freaking vault either.

Just a reminder- Trump- a Republican is whining that Cruz is not eligible- not Democrats- not liberals.

Forum List

Back