Trump goes Birther on Cruz.

Yes, this happened today...

"He's got a hurdle that nobody else seems to have at this moment. It's a hurdle and somebody could certainly look at it very seriously. He was born in Canada," Cruz said in an interview with myfoxny.com, adding that "you're supposed to be born in this country."

Donald Trump Redirects His Birther Fire At Ted Cruz

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

He isn't the only one going birther on Cruz. So is Mark Levin.

I always thought the birthers were loony tunes but at least they aren't hypocrites like liberals.

If this had been an issue for liberals, they would have dropped it immediately, if their candidate had any problem in that regard.

As for me, I don't give a flip.

McCain was born in Panama

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was born in Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada.

But each had one or both American parents. That makes them American citizens or duel citizenship.

The Constitution is actually quite vague on this. It doesn't say presidents have to be born on American soil.

Now would everyone please get over this Birther crap, already????
Get over it??? Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

Ted Cruz was born in Canada was not raised by Castro and is not a Mexican.
His father was born in Cuba and he is not the one who would be in the White House.
To be Mexican you would have to be born in Mexico.

"He's got a hurdle that nobody else seems to have at this moment. It's a hurdle and somebody could certainly look at it very seriously. He was born in Canada," Cruz said in an interview with myfoxny.com, adding that "you're supposed to be born in this country."

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

I always thought the birthers were loony tunes but at least they aren't hypocrites like liberals.

If this had been an issue for liberals, they would have dropped it immediately, if their candidate had any problem in that regard.

Cruz was born in Canada.

But each had one or both American parents. That makes them American citizens or duel citizenship.

The Constitution is actually quite vague on this. It doesn't say presidents have to be born on American soil.

Get over it??? Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

His father was born in Cuba and he is not the one who would be in the White House.

No way!

The things you learn ...

Birther has to be one of the stupidest labels the left has come up with. with denier a close second.

dumb

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

When you can show where I said that, do let me know.

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

Rafael Eduardo Cruz does not meet the requirements to run for President of the United States.

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

And if a Republican had said that about a Democrat candidate, all the hypocrite liberals around here would be screaming, "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!"

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

Rafael Eduardo Cruz does not meet the requirements to run for President of the United States.

Says a hypocrite who voted for Barack Hussein Obama.

:lol:

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

And if a Republican had said that about a Democrat candidate, all the hypocrite liberals around here would be screaming, "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!"
Oh of course play the race card. It's the only card Cruz has left. :mad:

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

No way!

The things you learn ...

Just fun stupidity. :biggrin:

Cruz was born in Canada.

So we've already made the grave mistake of electing one foreign usurper, you want to elect TWO??? Are you insane?!

Cruz was born in Canada.

The Muslim who runs Fox told them what to think!
Oh what a tangled, treasonous web these republicans weave right Ludz? Unbelievable!

You see, it went down like this.

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Funny, but liberals didn't care about Barack's communist sympathizing father.

Oh, hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

Cruz was born in Canada.

So we've already made the grave mistake of electing one foreign usurper, you want to elect TWO??? Are you insane?!

You voted for Obama. Don't give me any crap that you wouldn't do it again.

Cruz was born in Canada.

Oh what a tangled, treasonous web these republicans weave right Ludz? Unbelievable!

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

The primary difference would be that Obama Sr. had almost nothing to do with Barack's upbringing, having met him a handful of times after Barack was 2. While Cruz's father has been alive and influential for all of Cruz's life.

Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

I wouldn't waste my time on someone who came with that stupid nonsense. Raised by Castro. Maybe we should spread the rumor Obama was raised by terrorist, Muslims, apes.

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

The primary difference would be that Obama Sr. had almost nothing to do with Barack's upbringing, having met him a handful of times after Barack was 2. While Cruz's father has been alive and influential for all of Cruz's life.

Difference my ass. Obama didn't write a book called Dreams of his Mother.

Try again!

Cruz was born in Canada.

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

You did, fatso.

Forum List

Back