Zimmerman calls Obama on his disgusting behavior

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
George Zimmerman The President ramped up racial tension in my case - Orlando Sentinel

Yup the President is supposed to represent everyone not just his select group. He should never have commented on the case at all and if he had to he should have called for caution. Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY by a Jury in a trial that never should have happened. The prosecutor lied to the Judge with held information and pictures and knew she could not get a grand jury to recommend a trial so went to a sympathetic Judge, a Judge I remind you that was so biased he was thrown off the case.

Then the Justice Department spends 3 years on a witch hunt when the facts were clear from day one that not Only wasn't Zimmerman a racist he supported black people in his daily life. After 3 years the Justice Department had no choice but to admit no charges were coming forth.

George Zimmerman The President ramped up racial tension in my case - Orlando Sentinel

Yup the President is supposed to represent everyone not just his select group. He should never have commented on the case at all and if he had to he should have called for caution. Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY by a Jury in a trial that never should have happened. The prosecutor lied to the Judge with held information and pictures and knew she could not get a grand jury to recommend a trial so went to a sympathetic Judge, a Judge I remind you that was so biased he was thrown off the case.

Then the Justice Department spends 3 years on a witch hunt when the facts were clear from day one that not Only wasn't Zimmerman a racist he supported black people in his daily life. After 3 years the Justice Department had no choice but to admit no charges were coming forth.

Is zimmerman still breathing?

Who gives a fuck with the little troll who got away with murder says?

Why does any media outlet even bother with that piece of shit?

Hey, there's still room in the Repub Clown Car and the nutters would love it if gz ran for office.

Maybe with the ditzy I Am Not A Witch twit as his running mate.

A winning combo, if I've ever seen one!

Run Georgie, RUN!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually you retard both the Jury AND the Justice Department agree he did no such thing.

Zimmerman got away from being murdered by someone bashing his head into concrete; hardly a piece of shit move.

Zimmerman got away from being murdered by someone bashing his head into concrete; hardly a piece of shit move.
Homeboy bashing a head into concrete=good.

Cop doing it=bad

And libs wonder why they get no respect!

Actually you retard both the Jury AND the Justice Department agree he did no such thing.

Members of the jury have spoken out otherwise and the DOJ was investigating civil rights infringements, not criminal. SInce the altercation took place in less than 4 minutes it could not be proven that Zimmerman was acting out of racial prejudice.

But the physical evidence is clear: A wanna-be cop who couldn't cut it got on a local Neighborhood Watch and got himself a gun. The HOA has paid $1M to Trayvon Martin's family in damages. That should clear things up in your foggy head quite well. Trayvon Martin s family settles civil case against housing complex for 1 million - NY Daily News

Zimmerman is a whiny lost child, now hero of the right. You people really know how to pick 'em.

Last edited:

He went looking for trouble. Got his ass kicked by a kid. And then took revenge.

His life was never in danger.

Just his pride.

Blacks are better fighters, white bigots hate that fact.

George Zimmerman is a heroic person who did the right thing for himself and his community.

And all patriotic American's should be grateful for his brave action against a brutal thug. ..... :cool:

George Zimmerman is a heroic person who did the right thing for himself and his community.

And all patriotic American's should be grateful for his brave action against a brutal thug. ..... :cool:
One less unproductive thug.

No, you're wrong.

Zimmerman got off. Unproductive thug still doing what he does best. Still hasn't held down a job, still beating up on women.

He went looking for trouble. Got his ass kicked by a kid. And then took revenge.

His life was never in danger.

Just his pride.

Blacks are better fighters, white bigots hate that fact.

Next time you are getting your head bashed, a firearm is within reach, and you are fearful that the next bash could be the last time you breathe, let us know how you stop the bashing. Let us also know how a person can make the call right there in the moment that their life is not in danger.

Zimmerman used his 2nd Amendment rights to overcome and defeat a criminal element.

This should make every patriotic American who believes in the Constitution feel a strong sense of pride that the system works as designed. ..... :thup:

Forum List

Back