Trump goes Birther on Cruz.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Yes, this happened today...

"He's got a hurdle that nobody else seems to have at this moment. It's a hurdle and somebody could certainly look at it very seriously. He was born in Canada," Cruz said in an interview with myfoxny.com, adding that "you're supposed to be born in this country."

Donald Trump Redirects His Birther Fire At Ted Cruz

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

"He's got a hurdle that nobody else seems to have at this moment. It's a hurdle and somebody could certainly look at it very seriously. He was born in Canada," Cruz said in an interview with myfoxny.com, adding that "you're supposed to be born in this country."

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

He isn't the only one going birther on Cruz. So is Mark Levin.

I always thought the birthers were loony tunes but at least they aren't hypocrites like liberals.

If this had been an issue for liberals, they would have dropped it immediately, if their candidate had any problem in that regard.

As for me, I don't give a flip.

McCain was born in Panama

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was born in Kenya.

Cruz was born in Canada.

But each had one or both American parents. That makes them American citizens or duel citizenship.

The Constitution is actually quite vague on this. It doesn't say presidents have to be born on American soil.

Now would everyone please get over this Birther crap, already????

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

I always thought the birthers were loony tunes but at least they aren't hypocrites like liberals.

If this had been an issue for liberals, they would have dropped it immediately, if their candidate had any problem in that regard.

Cruz was born in Canada.

But each had one or both American parents. That makes them American citizens or duel citizenship.

The Constitution is actually quite vague on this. It doesn't say presidents have to be born on American soil.

Get over it??? Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

Get over it??? Of course you'd say that!!! Why do you want a Mexican raised by Fidel Castro in the White House???

The Muslim who runs Fox told them what to think!

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

That makes no sense. Mark Levin dismissed all the birther bullshit a long time ago.

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

Oy, Gewalt!

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg
Stfu

On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen - On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen

Yep.
Suddenly, it means something completely different!

This is moot because, thankfully, idiot cruz doesn't have a chance.

Wow ....having to choose between Trump and Cruz

What a paradox

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

Oh what a tangled, treasonous web these republicans weave right Ludz? Unbelievable!

MEH.

The laws of the United States hold that a natural-born citizen of the United States is one that is entitled to citizenship at the moment of his birth.

Cruz qualifies from that moment because both his parents were citizens (father, naturalized, mother, born here).

Close enough for government work.

Next slide, please.

-----------

Not that I give a rat's ass about Cruz but this 'birther' shit isn't going anywhere in connection with Cruz.

alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

Cruz was born in Canada.

Oh what a tangled, treasonous web these republicans weave right Ludz? Unbelievable!

You see, it went down like this.

Cruz's communist sympathizing father and his mother decided to produce their spawn in Calgary, knowing that 40 years or so later, he would be aspiring to the presidency. They did this to hide his real place of origin:

027+-+coneheads.jpg

You are welcome.

Forum List

Back