Trump gives SNL a record breaking season!

Yet, despite this "record" season for SNL, TRUMP IS STILL THE POTUS!!

maxresdefault.jpg

DAYcXdCUMAAw7ia.jpg
web_trump_potus1.jpg

At age 22, Donald Trump was not healthy enough to serve in the military. At age 70, he's the healthiest candidate to ever run for president. *shaking head*

Yet, despite this "record" season for SNL, TRUMP IS STILL THE POTUS!!

maxresdefault.jpg

DAYcXdCUMAAw7ia.jpg
web_trump_potus1.jpg

At age 22, Donald Trump was not healthy enough to serve in the military. At age 70, he's the healthiest candidate to ever run for president. *shaking head*

I'm curious...since neither Barack Obama, Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton served in the military...why are you so up in arms about Donald Trump not doing so?

Oh, wait...I forgot...you're a liberal...you don't have to make sense...

Despite the record season at SNL, when America wakes up tomorrow, Trump will still be POTUS, and the LWNJ's will still be caterwauling, crying, and living in cuckoo land.

Life is good!

40754353.jpg
d77fb4a1a4c470ddfbddbe5ec4c137b9_bwahahaha-bwahahaha-bwahahahaha-meme_500-303.jpeg

The cold open Saturday night raised a lot of questions. They were spoofing themselves (the Hillary defeat cold open), but were they saying this is the defeat cold open for Trump and his team? I guess maybe. It was kinda subtle for them. Anyone got thoughts?

Maybe it was just "goodbye" from the SNL team that had spoofed Trump all season? Goodbye to Alec whatshisname?

Forum List

Back