Trump gives SNL a record breaking season!

Too bad he didn't give $impering$arah a gig cuz Tina Fey nailed that too.

Poor spicey wants his own motorized podium and trump just tries to pretend he doesn't know about it.

What an embarrassing hot mess this "administration" is.

Too bad he didn't give $impering$arah a gig cuz Tina Fey nailed that too.

Poor spicey wants his own motorized podium and trump just tries to pretend he doesn't know about it.

What an embarrassing hot mess this "administration" is.

Hey is slowly tying a hangman's noose around his Orange neck. I LOVE IT

I read a piece written by his co-writer of his first book, The Art of the Deal. He said Trump cannot help himself. He will continue Tweeting and continue contradicting his staff until he is either impeached or resigns. In either case, he will then declare a najor victory,

Personally, I think the Dems.can see some major.long term damage to the Republican Party. They will continue to allow him to pull the GOP down.

SNL is providing therapy for Liberals still trying to make sense of their artificial world after Trump turned it upside down.

They helped take Nixon down. The Comrade is next.
That's part of the therapy. SNL gives you poor heartbroken Liberals hope of Impeachment and also laugh therapy which has been proven to be beneficial for those suffering personal loss.

SNL is providing therapy for Liberals still trying to make sense of their artificial world after Trump turned it upside down.

They helped take Nixon down. The Comrade is next.
That's part of the therapy. SNL gives you poor heartbroken Liberals hope of Impeachment and also laugh therapy which has been proven to be beneficial for those suffering personal loss.

Let's see whose laughing when the Ruskie investigation is concluded.

Yet, despite this "record" season for SNL, TRUMP IS STILL THE POTUS!!

maxresdefault.jpg

DAYcXdCUMAAw7ia.jpg
web_trump_potus1.jpg

Forum List

Back