Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

This is a real win win for Trump. Because the classified documents Trump had were the ones that proved Obama's and Hillary's dirty deeds, toward him and others. So now it's either, close the case or learn the truth. :113:
Nice corner these dipshits backed themselves into

Incorrect. remember that whole FBI raid thing? He was still intentionally hiding documents.
Completely correct. Trump voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of docs and six weeks later Garland/Biden empaneled a Grand Jury to indict him. The senile fuck better be ready for some Karma

You did not answer, you deflected. You made the claim that NARA takes possession. I say that possession is a furniture warehouse of the president's choosing. It could also be any room on Mar-a-Lago.

Precisely. NARA told Trump to go fuck himself when he was packing up the White House. NARA's General Counsel confirmed this in his testimony to Congress

Yup. Unprecedented in US history. Former US president cooperating and the agency that has a six year record of trying to fuck him rads his home. And the loons cheer.
He wasn't cooperating. He was actively attempting to hide documents, saying they had all been devlivered. He tried to get his attorneys to attest to that and they wouldn't do it.

Read the indictment.

Well, except he was not doing so

Thus the problem and the search
Back here on planet earth, Trump voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of docs and six weeks later Garland/Biden empaneled a Grand Jury to indict him.

Trump voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of docs and six weeks later Garland/Biden empaneled a Grand Jury to indict him

Deal with it
Is that the metric?

You can take, keep, move, and lie about the documents you are not supposed to have unless you hand over 15 boxes and keep the rest?

Then it's ok?

Back here on planet earth, Trump voluntarily handed over 15 boxes of docs and six weeks later Garland/Biden empaneled a Grand Jury to indict him.

15 out of how many? How many did he keep?

I didn’t see classified markings, I saw classified cover sheets, which could have been brought in by the searchers.

Getting clearances for the jury will not be a problem. Don’t forget that the people in charge of giving security clearances are the same partisan hacks that have been trying to “get Trump “ever since the Russia, collusion hoax started.

These are the same people that we learned provided a “block” of clearances for Twitter to pass out as they saw fit, in furtherance of the joint FBI/Twitter mission to censor free speech. they won’t have any qualms about giving out clearances in order to impala jury.

In fact, if they are especially devious – which we know they are – they can use The clearance process as an unofficial extension to their voir dire.

They run out of preemptory challenges, no problem! Any juror they don’t like, doesn’t get a clearance!

Always easier to win a game when you’re not only the Home team, but also the referees and the owners of the league.
Why do you think the jury needs to see the documents?

Is that the metric?

You can take, keep, move, and lie about the documents you are not supposed to have unless you hand over 15 boxes and keep the rest?

Then it's ok?
Worked for Biden. He hid more classified docs than Trump ever did. For decades. And used them to make $$$$$$$$. You OK with that?

Both sides have an election-driven timeline in mind.

Trump will do anything and everything to make it all happen after Nov.

He has gone all in on winning the election and becoming untouchable again.

If he does not, it will get ugly quickly and your god will all of a sudden find the idea of being an Ex-pat as appealing as I do.
Yes “both sides”* are on an election timeline.

But “both sides ism” rarely works. In this case one side is trying desperately to interfere with the election through lawfare, and the other side just wants a clean election with no dictatorial efforts to jail the opposition.

You honestly see no moral difference?

A Sampling Of The Reaction To Cannon

• George Conway: “In the decades that I have been a lawyer, this is the most bizarre order I’ve ever seen issued by a federal judge. What makes that all the more amazing is that the second and third most bizarre orders I’ve ever seen in federal court were also issued by Judge Cannon in this case.”
  • Joyce Vance: “t’s two pages of crazy stemming from the Judge’s apparent inability to tell Trump no when it comes to his argument that he turned the nation’s secrets into his personal records by designating them as such under the Presidential Records Act.”
    [*]Much more here

Cannon's incompetence and overt bias is disqualifying to continue as the judge in this case.

‘Most bizarre order I’ve ever seen’: Lawyers were absolutely astonished by Mar-a-Lago judge’s latest move, and some are urging Jack Smith to seek ‘extraordinary remedy’

Yes “both sides”* are on an election timeline.

But “both sides ism” rarely works. In this case one side is trying desperately to interfere with the election through lawfare, and the other side just wants a clean election with no dictatorial efforts to jail the opposition.

You honestly see no moral difference?

Your spin does not matter to me.

I personally think the country would be better served if they knew before time if the man they might vote for was found guilty or not.

On a side note, if he does not win the election, how long to you think it will be before Trump leaves the country?

Forum List

Back