Trump eyes mental institutions as answer to gun violence

dont tell Goldilocks, but mental institutions have had an eye on him for a long time -

What's the possibility of him ending up in your old room?

BEFORE OR AFTER I BOUGHT GREENLAND ?

Trump was not the first to bring up buying Greenland.

Reasons of State: Why Didn't Denmark Sell Greenland? - Gwern.net

keep buying the bullshit the media is selling.

He doesn't know history.

do you?

When back-to-back mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, jolted the nation earlier this month, Trump again spoke of "building new facilities" for the mentally ill as a way to reduce mass shootings.

"We don't have those institutions anymore and people can't get proper care," Trump lamented at a New Hampshire campaign rally not long after the latest shootings.

And the reaction?

But Trump's support for new "mental institutions" is drawing pushback from many in the mental health profession who say that approach would do little to reduce mass shootings in the United States and incorrectly associates mental illness with violence.
Didn’t these people have a conniption fit when they thought Trump wanted “give guns to the mentally ill”? Indeed. Indeed, they did.
I cannot imagine why these people think they should be taken seriously.
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR RIGHTS TRUST NO ONE

dont tell Goldilocks, but mental institutions have had an eye on him for a long time -

He doesn't know history.

do you?

Yes.

He doesn't know history.

do you?

Yes.

then, you knew that the US had tried to buy Greenland 70 years ago, right?

.....humans have been murdering/raping/robbing since they became human--you can't make humans be inhuman ...

He doesn't know history.

do you?

Yes.

then, you knew that the US had tried to buy Greenland 70 years ago, right?

I did when I read about it , but I'm sure tramp still doesn't know. He wanted to buy it due to China wanted it to make the Polar Road.

Trump if evaluated he will be the first be the one to be taken a mental facility.

It's amusing how you guys say this over and over and yet never stop and evaluate your own behavior since he became president. Trump doesn't behave nearly as nuts as a lot of his detractors do on a daily basis.

This could be a win-win situation. Red flag legislation is passed, and the Democrats will have to admit anti-gun legislation was passed. That legislation can be used to lock up crazy liberal Democrats.

Trump if evaluated he will be the first be the one to be taken a mental facility.

It's amusing how you guys say this over and over and yet never stop and evaluate your own behavior since he became president. Trump doesn't behave nearly as nuts as a lot of his detractors do on a daily basis.
Define nuts? Trump has not departed reality, but his narcissism is on a whole new scale. This issue just being an example. No rational person can believe that putting every mentally ill person in appropriate treatment is possible, or that even if it were possible, it would be more meaningful to stopping mass killings than background checks and red flag laws ….. because mentally ill people are not committing most of the mass killings. Trump throws out some bullshit that even he can't believe, and his ego is rewarded when people take the bullshit as a substantive suggestion.

At some point you'd hope they'd come to the realization the primary reasons for these slaughters is:

Social media
The internet
Prog narrative attacking all things USA
Prog narrative corrupting logic, honesty and integrity.
Prog narrative assaulting Christianity while welcoming Islam.
Marketing racism. Everyone is a victim, white people are evil and men are toxic.
Diverse culture
Snowflakes
over-population
Irresponsibility & disrespect
The culprit is the victim.
Undue due process.
Everyone is a victim of white man's culture.
The individual > the public

I believe this violent, unhinged attitude these kids have is being developed with a lot of help from their bigoted teachers and professors

· 65% of those deaths are by suicide, which would never be prevented by gun laws.
· 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified.
· 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – better known as gun violence.
· 3% are accidental discharge deaths.

Wow.... First, getting rid of guns would reduce some suicides. Some people wouldn't try without an easy methods. Others will try and fail because other methods are less effective.

Second, of our 30K gun deaths, 15% are not by law enforcement. Law enforcement does kill a lot of Americans because too many cops are trigger happy bullies... but it's only 900 or so a year. That's 3% of the 30,000 gun deaths.

Third, any time someone shoots someone, it's criminal gun violence. That's kind of fucking retarded to even say.

So technically, “gun violence” is not 30,000 annually, but actually 5,100. Still too many? Now look at how those deaths are distributed across the nation.

· 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
· 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
· 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
· 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

No, actually, it's 14,500, not 5100. If you are only counting homicides. I guess you can take out the 900 cop-related shootings, but that would only get you down to 13,600. um.. yeah, a lot of those will happen in cities with large concentrations of people.

At some point you'd hope they'd come to the realization the primary reasons for these slaughters is:

no, the primary reason for these slaughters is easy access to guns.

upload_2019-9-15_6-58-26.jpeg

When back-to-back mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, jolted the nation earlier this month, Trump again spoke of "building new facilities" for the mentally ill as a way to reduce mass shootings.

"We don't have those institutions anymore and people can't get proper care," Trump lamented at a New Hampshire campaign rally not long after the latest shootings.

And the reaction?

But Trump's support for new "mental institutions" is drawing pushback from many in the mental health profession who say that approach would do little to reduce mass shootings in the United States and incorrectly associates mental illness with violence.
Didn’t these people have a conniption fit when they thought Trump wanted “give guns to the mentally ill”? Indeed. Indeed, they did.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Damn, we do need more mental facilities.

And the reaction?

Jesus Christ! And this is why I support Trump. The courage he has to say what everyone FUCKING KNOWS IS TRUE.

And the reaction?

And I can't imagine why tramp should ever be taken seriously.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to get guns when he rolled back Obama regulation
In 2017, Trump quietly rolled back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illness to buy guns.
But two years ago, the NRA insisted the Obama rule infringed on Second Amendment rights to buy guns, even though the regulation specifically targeted people who were diagnosed with mental illness.

The NRA “applauded” Trump’s action at the time and then-executive director Chris Cox said the move “marks a new era for law-abiding gun owners, as we now have a president who respects and supports our arms.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry about it, no one is going to build more mental illness facilities, so you can be housed in one. LOL

According to leftist shrinks, a majority of people are "mentally ill". If you've ever been in a fight, you have PTSD, or concussion syndrome like the late Chris Benoit. Millions of others need pills for depression, anxiety, OCD and are deemed "mental cases". Others have bad habits like drinking or drugs or gambling or smoking, and are also deemed to be "psychotic".

The only folks who are considered "normal" are men who like to wear dresses and take it in the caboose, homosexuality is not considered mentally ill in the least.

It's probably not politically wise for Trump to bring up mental institutions.

Can you figure out why?

EEXKvpTXkAA5FWj

Forum List

Back