Trump Election Deniers Are..........Denied Their Election.....

Hey look everybody Election deniar The Banker is still trying to convince the entire world with his multiple threads that no election fraud happened again. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Guess what election deniar banker,your fascist hero Nancy is bye bye after losing the house to the gop so we still have something to be happy about while your throwing chairs at the wall in anger over thst news.:yes_text12:
Who gives a shit?
It was expected.

How's that "RED TSUNAMI" thing working out for you?

Meh, I don't think this is a time to spike the football. This country, this world has challenges and I think we'll eventually have to find ways to patch through our differences. I know I'm probably like the 1% on this board who thinks this, lol

"Spike" the "football", this isn't the time? You're a comedian.
The time is LONG past. Like 100 years ago.
Hell, the game is over.

You do know that dictators don't normally give you ways to "patch through" if you don't agree with them?
It's already painfully apparent there is Elite Justice...and then OUR "Justice".
Borders wide open....crime rampant. How about you explain this "Patching Through" notion of yours?

Has the Right NOT been compromising on everything for decades hoping to "Patch Through our Differences" ??
Where has that losing strategy got us?
Yeah, right. They are at war with you and out for blood....and you insist on doing nothing about it. So typical.

"Patch Through our Differences"? You blind? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Democrats have denied the results of every election they have lost over the last 4 decades... so give it a rest... when counting the ballots continues for weeks in all the swing states for every close senate race and after three weeks they all turn blue something is up... it doesn't take a genius to see that...

Four Trump Endorsed Candidate's For Secretary of State LOST Their Election.

Former President Donald Trump endorsed four Republicans for secretary of state positions in the general election, boosting candidates who have cast doubt on the legitimacy of U.S. elections in some of the most closely divided states.

Every single one of them lost.

Democratic incumbents Jocelyn Benson of Michigan and Steve Simon of Minnesota both beat back challenges. Arizona’s Adrian Fontes — a former elections official in the state’s largest county — won the open seat in his state. And this weekend, attorney and first-time candidate Cisco Aguilar was declared the winner in Nevada.

Their wins blocked a group of Republicans who deny President Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 election from overseeing the vote in key battlegrounds in 2024: Jim Marchant in Nevada, Mark Finchem in Arizona, Kristina Karamo in Michigan and Kim Crockett in Minnesota.

All Fucking Four of the Trump Backed Election Deniers Fucking Lost Their Own Fucking Election. They each and everyone of them conceded defeat.

Democrats also control the U.S. Senate. The XXXXXXX take over of the House of Representatives is slowing down. That great big.....great bigly big Red Wave is more like a red spot.

The Trump endorsed/supporting Candidate for Governor of Arizona Kari Lake is struggling to for a win. Post Mod Edited to comply with clean start and avoid shut down as bait thread. White 6

All that crowing by Cons is pretty much mute right now.

I love Democracy.
1668986182788.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back