Trump drives Republican turnout to record, Democrats lack enthusiasm...and a decent candidate!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Washington Times ^ | March 1st, 2016 | By Stephen Dinan
Republicans continued to shatter turnout records in their presidential primaries and caucuses Tuesday, while Democrats lagged behind in what analysts said was a clear indication of an enthusiasm gap heading into the general election. Virginia easily broke its GOP record of 664,000 votes from 2000, and was nearing the 1 million mark. That would be four times the turnout in 2012’s Republican primary. But Democrats in the state were unlikely to touch their record set in 2008’s contentious primary. In Georgia, results were trickling in more slowly, but projections put the GOP there on pace to top the 900,000-vote record...

Don't make the mistake of inferring anything from voter turnout during the primaries as opposed to the GE; your party seems to be on the verge of making the monumental mistake of nominating a con artist, bigot, and all-around buffoon for the presidency – someone with such high negatives a significant number of republicans will refuse to vote for him.

• Banned
Don't make the mistake of inferring anything from voter turnout during the primaries as opposed to the GE; your party seems to be on the verge of making the monumental mistake of nominating a con artist, bigot, and all-around buffoon for the presidency – someone with such high negatives a significant number of republicans will refuse to vote for him.
Your party seems to be on the verge of making the monumental mistake of nominating a liar, corrupt, criminal and murdering bitch for the presidency – someone with such high negatives a significant number of MAIN STREAM DemoRATS will refuse to vote for her!.

Madam President will both surprise and depress you, V...
c versus t.PNG

• Banned
  • Hillary vs. Trump should scare Dems: Why this isn’t the cake walk you’re probably hoping it will be
    Salon ^
    With Clinton and the Donald poised to deal fatal blows to their rivals' campaigns, it's time to look forward By the end of the day, barring a surprise, we'll have a reasonably strong sense as to who the nominees will be on both sides of the presidential election. If Super Tuesday plays out as the polls are suggesting, it should be reasonably clear that the dual delegate trajectories of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will lead them to becoming the presumptive nominees. According to Nate Silver's almost eerily accurate projection models, Trump and Clinton will each win in Alabama, Georgia,...

Here come old flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He got joo joo eyeballs
He one holy rollers
He got hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker
He just do what he please

He wear no shoeshine
He got toe jam football
He got monkey finger
He shoot Coca Cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is
You got to be free
Come together, right now
Over me

GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!

Mr.Trump - His super Tuesday Victory Speech :

Trump says he wants to attack trade, fix Clintons NAFTA, get a hold of immigration, bring US Compaines abroad ....back to the US, give the Middle class worker a tax break, deal with the budget and trade defict, would create jobs, and reinstall our Military to a mighty strength ( Hooa - I'm Prior Service ).

If he gets elected and does what he says ( which I don't doubt he can, he is not a career politican ) he can, I will be most impressed. Mr.Trumps speaks as an educated and knowledgable man, and what I am most thankful for - Is I belive he is honest and up front in his speeches and briefings. Mr.Trump pulls a no holds barred - tell it like it is, when he speaks. I like that.

And he sometimes gets frustrated with reporters......like he did on his super Tuesday briefing. Instead of being political, he will tell reporters ( calling them by their first name ) like it is. No one else in my observation has done that. Donald Trump displays fortitude and momentum.....I like that.

On news radio last week, I heard an brief recording of Donald Trump telling it like it is - That he agress with "waterboarding" because terrorists do a whole lot worse to innocent civilains. At least he was honest.

-----------------------
I am still at a mix of whom I wish to get President. I just don't want Hillary to win.

Donald Trump does have good speaking points. Cruz does not impress me, and in him speaking this past night with the Govenor of Texas beside him......he talked as if he was a "B.S er". Cruz spewed false hope and was embarassing.....moving his head up and down as he spoke with a fake smile.

Sanders is smart and has the ability to lead - but seems very fragile in my assessment. Rubio seems smart for where he is at, but I have doubts as if he can handle the politics of Pennsylvania Avenue, and in winning the Presidency.....he may be way over his head, moreso than Obama ever thought of being; and I think Barack Obama has faired well. Hillary would just be a number one witch...... be retalitory and go after our freedoms.

Trump - Sanders - Rubio.

Can Trump beat Hillary? 25 of the past 44 Presidents.....have been Lawyers. Can Trump break the streak?

Trump vs Sanders. Donald will win by most likey a landslide.

I was wrong. I thought Jeb Bush would have a chance, riding on the past of his father and brother. Jeb never made it past the starting line, which really shocked me.

Donald Trump makes Americans feel as if they have a chance - and breaths life and hope for the Middle Class working man.

Bernie Sanders displays honesty, but everytime I see him on televison.....he appears as if he is going to have some major health problem some time soon. Like Mr.Trump he has momentum, but just with not alot of force. Hillary is threatened by him.

Mr.Rubio......Like Donald Trump has ideas, but can he take those ideas from paper and make them come true. Can he lead the American people....and reinstall Americanism, allegience and the Ameican way.......that we had in the 1970s and 1980s eras? Can he make people want to get up each moring and want to go to work, or be happy when payday rolls around?

Rubio can beat Hillary......and Cruz cannot.

The one person whom really needs to be looked at is Hillary Clinton. In my assessment, as a country - That is whom has to be beaten this election season.

Shadow 355

The Washington Times ^ | March 1st, 2016 | By Stephen Dinan
Republicans continued to shatter turnout records in their presidential primaries and caucuses Tuesday, while Democrats lagged behind in what analysts said was a clear indication of an enthusiasm gap heading into the general election. Virginia easily broke its GOP record of 664,000 votes from 2000, and was nearing the 1 million mark. That would be four times the turnout in 2012’s Republican primary. But Democrats in the state were unlikely to touch their record set in 2008’s contentious primary. In Georgia, results were to

Don't worry, you'll see Democrats coming out of the wood work on election day. They won't miss it.

Don't worry you'll see Democrats come out of the wood work on election day, they aren't going to miss this one. And they are bigger than the Republican party by about 6 million.

Forum List

Back