Republican Reform

Jun 16, 2010
I'm happy to see reform within the Republican Party. Insurgents like Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rand Paul, and others have challenged the establishment.

One or more of the reformers oppose:

1. Illegal immigration that drives down wages
2. The twisted PC thought police who itch to deprive us of basic freedoms
3. Nation building in the Mideast (I think we've engaged in enough counter-productive meddling in the Mideast.)
4. Unfair trade agreements
5. Bloated government
6. Washington insiders and lobbyists

Check out the article: The Suicide of the GOP Establishment

I only wish we could have reform within the Democratic Party. Which Democrat can really connect with working class and minority voters? (And a brain-dead Communist like Bernie Sanders is not the answer.) The Republicans kicked out their dynasty (the Bushes). Why can't Democrats escape from the clutches of the depraved Clinton dynasty?

Last edited:
Democrats are just not getting it. They still believe in dynasties and ignore the corruption of the candidates. They have not thought for themselves in decades. Sheeples can't seem to get enough of the "Gimmee Party."

I'm happy to see reform within the Republican Party. Insurgents like Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rand Paul, and others have challenged the establishment.

3. Nation building in the Mideast (I think we've engaged in enough counter-productive meddling in the Mideast.)
5. Bloated government

I only wish we could have reform within the Democratic Party. Which Democrat can really connect with working class and minority voters? (And a brain-dead Communist like Bernie Sanders is not the answer.) The Republicans kicked out their dynasty (the Bushes). Why can't Democrats escape from the clutches of the depraved Clinton dynasty?
This is as wrong as it is ignorant and partisan.

For example: there are no 'PC thought police.'

What constitutes 'bloated government,' the phrase is meaningless and inane.

And Sanders isn't a 'communist.'

For example: there are no 'PC thought police.'
Are you really this delusional?

Baker Faces Prison for Refusing to Bake Same-Sex Wedding Cake - Breitbart

http://nypost.com/2014/11/10/couple-fined-for-refusing-to-host-same-sex-wedding-on-their-farm/

What constitutes 'bloated government,' the phrase is meaningless and inane.
lol What don't you understand?

Contributions to Obama Campaign Track Bailout Money

And Sanders isn't a 'communist.'
Don't be a dupe. Sanders is an ideologue devoted to outdated far-left dogma: Bernie Sanders’s Soviet Honeymoon

http://nypost.com/2016/01/16/dont-be-fooled-by-bernie-sanders-hes-a-diehard-communist/

I agree with everything you say except for the Middle East part. Not the nation building that's not our government job. What is their job is the protection of US citizens. The militant Islamist are not and will never be friendly to the West and I would rather fight them over there than over here.

5. Bloated government

So your idea of reform is a liberal Democrat in Donald Trump.

Thinks Carson is like Obama great nomine for preis but he have now smaller chances than Obama in 2012 when Romney challenge Obama by the republican. Romney or Cruz or Kasich challenge Donald Trump in 2016 manny said that's Mitt Romney will challenge Trump in last 30 or 35 Poll or Quiz. Enough to win if this are true newsletter with Mitt Romney ????

If the Republicans stop squabbling I think they can easily defeat Clinton, who is a terrible candidate with an unpleasant personality.

Last edited:
Does the Republican Party establishment oppose the reformers more than Hillary?

The Republicans would be wise to unify.

Last edited:

5. Bloated government

So your idea of reform is a liberal Democrat in Donald Trump.
What's liberal about him? His health care plan?

Healthcare Reform

And a lot of Republicans think the Iraq War was a mistake.

If Trump and the party establishment (through Romney, Rubio, etc.) keep attacking each other maybe we'll end up with a Cruz-Kasich ticket.

I have to say the antics from Trump and Rubio make them look almost as silly as Hillary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back